How many find themselves having to defend Trump to 75% of your own family members ?

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
Are you having to defend your support for Trump against your own family members ? How bad is this going on, and does it place people in denial about the general ? Do a survey of your family members, and be honest with yourselves about what is going on in all of this.

Are you having to defend your support for Trump against your own family members ? How bad is this going on, and does it place people in denial about the general ? Do a survey of your family members, and be honest with yourselves about what is going on in all of this.

My wife was pretty shocked that I supported Trump.

As we talked it quickly became apparent that she had foolishly listened to what the MSM was saying.

We looked up his positions on On The Issues, and she admitted that he was a lot more moderate than she had been led to believe.

We have bet riding on whether he gets the nomination. The payoff is not money related.:rock:

Will Trumps bully tactics work on Hillary or Sanders or will it make the party appear as being to out of step with a nation that has been conditioned for dependency for far to long, and this of course being done mainly by Democrats ? Now in this dependency we all know that it has been done with what has been sold as compassion and kindness, but it has brought forth dependency for decades now in which the ones who are dependent think there's no way out ever. However, but why would they want to get off the plantation, if it provides for them just enough to forget the struggle to improve their lives, where as they have become content in their so called safety net created for them by the democrats in which locked them in ? Joe Biden said that the repubs wanted to put the blacks back in chains, but not sure how that could be after the dems has held them there for forever now.

Will Trumps bully tactics work on Hillary or Sanders or will it make the party appear as being to out of step with a nation that has been conditioned for dependency for far to long, and this of course being done mainly by Democrats ? Now in this dependency we all know that it has been done with what has been sold as compassion and kindness, but it has brought forth dependency for decades now in which the ones who are dependent think there's no way out ever. However, but why would they want to get off the plantation, if it provides for them just enough to forget the struggle to improve their lives, where as they have become content in their so called safety net created for them by the democrats in which locked them in ? Joe Biden said that the repubs wanted to put the blacks back in chains, but not sure how that could be after the dems has held them there for forever now.

I see no reason why Trump will be any less capable against Hillary or Sanders then he has been against fellow Republicans.

As we talked it quickly became apparent that she had foolishly listened to what the MSM was saying.

We looked up his positions on On The Issues, and she admitted that he was a lot more moderate than she had been led to believe.

We have bet riding on whether he gets the nomination. The payoff is not money related.:rock:
. Yes I think alot of recruiting is having to take place inside peoples families, but how hard is this recruiting, and will it work or will the family member hold firm that they will not support Trump ? My mom gets very ill if I bring up Trump, and my aunt has concerns about Trump, but she has had high hopes for any of the other repubs going against the dems that are running. The field is narrowing now, and many are ringing their hands over this wild ride.

. Yes I think alot of recruiting is having to take place inside peoples families, but how hard is this recruiting, and will it work or will the family member hold firm that they will not support Trump ? My mom gets very ill if I bring up Trump, and my aunt has concerns about Trump, but she has had high hopes for any of the other repubs going against the dems that are running. The field is narrowing now, and many are ringing their hands over this wild ride.

Don't hassle your mom.

Trump will get his message out.

I told my sister I was going to vote for Trump, and she responded, "If I thought you were really going to vote at all I'd be disappointed in you." And... she's right. :D

Nope. My family shares my sentiment that the Democrats are no longer an American-based political party and will vote accordingly, whoever the opposition candidate may be.

I wonder why.

Donald "Politifact, which has rated nearly 100 Trump statements, rates 78% of them mostly false, false or “pants on fire” — their highest (or lowest) rating."

Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

Donald Trump's first TV ad shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco

. Boggles the mind really... Donald could very well position the dems for the win. He is weak I think when it comes to the general, but I could be wrong. Like I say, just survey the support for Donald in your family and in your friends, and then do the other canidates as well the same. Then you will understand better the situation being faced is all I say. I know one thing, Donald isn't polling well with my family and friends, and that ain't good.

Rubio is finished. The primaries are just about decided. Even if Rubio were to luck out and win Florida, which he won't, he will win no more delegates from any other primary. You may as well face it. Bernie is toast. Bernie will win a couple of states but Hillary has all the delegates from all the others sewed up. They say by March 15th it will be all over. I say it will be all over after Tuesday. Trump and Hillary will face off in the General Election

Rubio is finished. The primaries are just about decided. Even if Rubio were to luck out and win Florida, which he won't, he will win no more delegates from any other primary. You may as well face it. Bernie is toast. Bernie will win a couple of states but Hillary has all the delegates from all the others sewed up. They say by March 15th it will be all over. I say it will be all over after Tuesday. Trump and Hillary will face off in the General Election
. Who might you say will win in the face off ?

According to the Friday Real Clear Politics poll, Trump is leading Clinton. I say his lead over Clinton will only widen as we get closer to November.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election 2016 Presidential Polls

According to the Friday Real Clear Politics poll, Trump is leading Clinton. I say his lead over Clinton will only widen as we get closer to November.

. All depends on how bad Hillary is, and how weak the dems have become after Obama. Will her baggage be as heavy as Donalds ? How strong are their handlers, and which camp will win in the end ?

I wonder why.

Donald "Politifact, which has rated nearly 100 Trump statements, rates 78% of them mostly false, false or “pants on fire” — their highest (or lowest) rating."

Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

Donald Trump's first TV ad shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco

. Boggles the mind really... Donald could very well position the dems for the win. He is weak I think when it comes to the general, but I could be wrong. Like I say, just survey the support for Donald in your family and in your friends, and then do the other canidates as well the same. Then you will understand better the situation being faced is all I say. I know one thing, Donald isn't polling well with my family and friends, and that ain't good.

Well, he's doing pretty good with everyone except your family.

I told my sister I was going to vote for Trump, and she responded, "If I thought you were really going to vote at all I'd be disappointed in you." And... she's right. :D

If you live in a swing state, YOU NEED TO VOTE FOR TRUMP!!!

No. I don't have to defend my support of Trump to my family members at all.

Forum List

Back