40 Reasons Not To Vote For Donald Trump

Guy, you need to say something intelligent to get an intelligent response. It's unlikely you will accomplish that today, and tomorrow isn't looking promising.
Uh...guy lame, very lame. You still owe the explanation. Now, Job go back and sit around in the whale's belly.

The truth of the matter is. it's already all over. Even if Rubio were to win Florida, which he won't, that's 99 delegates. Rubio will not carry any other major primaries. The same goes for Ted Cruz and Texas. The Ohio governor is trailing in the very state he is governor. He will win no other delegates. Most claim it will all be settled by March 15th. I say it will be over Tuesday. Delegates are what counts.

Poor Bernie may carry Vermont. Hillary will wipe the board. Hillary and Donald Trump will face off in the General elections.

The truth of the matter is. it's already all over. Even if Rubio were to win Florida, which he won't, that's 99 delegates. Rubio will not carry any other major primaries. The same goes for Ted Cruz and Texas. The Ohio governor is trailing in the very state he is governor. He will win no other delegates. Most claim it will all be settled by March 15th. I say it will be over Tuesday. Delegates are what counts.

Poor Bernie may carry Vermont. Hillary will wipe the board. Hillary and Donald Trump will face off in the General elections.

Isn't that a sad commentary on our politics?

I find it amusing that the Republican Establishment is panicking because Donald Trump has found a way to beat them at their own game...

Which is to get working class white males to vote against their own economic interests by playing on their religious, sexual, and racial fears.

That's dumb.

Your inability to refute this obvious truth is duly noted. Keep pretending there wasn't a Southern Strategy when Republicans themselves have admitted there was and apologized for it.

Trumps top two issues are all about the interests of the Middle Class and Working Class in America.

1. Immigration: Reducing labor supply is one of the prime ways to put upward pressure on wages.

2. Encouraging manufacturing jobs to come back to America would bring back the BEST working class jobs.

YOur initial post was dumb, and your second post is even dumber.
Why do you doubt billionaire Soros cares about you but you buy trump?

Soros, who a month ago, you said you didn't know existed. Now you guys are buds?
Im just saying why do conservatives say its impossible for Soros to care but billionaire trump does?

To me a rich democrat is a caring person and a rich Republican is greedy

NBC fired him for reason 3 I listed about, ie pointing out that a lot of crime is associated with illegal aliens.

All you just did there was site a group of biased libs as an Authority to support your case.

That's not a valid argument, that's a Logical Fallacy.

My point stands.

There is nothing racist about wanting to secure the border, or reduce immigration or pointing out that a lot of crime is associated with illegal aliens.

That you libs claim there is, is just you libs playing the Race Card.

The only point you have is onthe top of your head, which I'm sure you've never noticed because the hood fits just fine at the cross burning.

Point was, NBC fired him. Macy's dropped his line of clothes. They did this knowing that they'd have no problem proving his RACIST comments were brand damaging.

TO prove your point you are simply citing other people that agree with you.

THat does not prove that pointing out that a lot of crime is associated with illegal aliens is racist.

It proves that you are not alone in your belief system.

THat would be useful if I was claiming you were alone in your belief system.

What you cannot do is justify your accusation that pointing out that crime is associated with illegal aliens is racist.
Of course illegal immigration brings in crime. So be concerned with anyone who wants the status quo. Who's paying them off? Remember that scene in godfather with the senator?

that could be how it ends up. I'm still not counting out Cruz yet.

I find it amusing that the Republican Establishment is panicking because Donald Trump has found a way to beat them at their own game...

Which is to get working class white males to vote against their own economic interests by playing on their religious, sexual, and racial fears.

That's dumb.
Yes, it is dumb for working class white males to vote against their own economic interests, and vote instead on their religious, sexual, and racial fears.

Omg steph come on! Not a chance in hell. Us liberals would love it to be Cruz.

Haven't you heard the evangelicals are with trump now?

Im still not counting carson out. Lol

NBC fired him for reason 3 I listed about, ie pointing out that a lot of crime is associated with illegal aliens.

All you just did there was site a group of biased libs as an Authority to support your case.

That's not a valid argument, that's a Logical Fallacy.

My point stands.

There is nothing racist about wanting to secure the border, or reduce immigration or pointing out that a lot of crime is associated with illegal aliens.

That you libs claim there is, is just you libs playing the Race Card.

The only point you have is onthe top of your head, which I'm sure you've never noticed because the hood fits just fine at the cross burning.

Point was, NBC fired him. Macy's dropped his line of clothes. They did this knowing that they'd have no problem proving his RACIST comments were brand damaging.

TO prove your point you are simply citing other people that agree with you.

THat does not prove that pointing out that a lot of crime is associated with illegal aliens is racist.

It proves that you are not alone in your belief system.

THat would be useful if I was claiming you were alone in your belief system.

What you cannot do is justify your accusation that pointing out that crime is associated with illegal aliens is racist.
Of course illegal immigration brings in crime. So be concerned with anyone who wants the status quo. Who's paying them off? Remember that scene in godfather with the senator?

I am concerned with anyone who wants the Status Quo, that's why I'm supporting Trump.

Thank you for agreeing that immigration brings in crime.

That's dumb.
Yes, it is dumb for working class white males to vote against their own economic interests, and vote instead on their religious, sexual, and racial fears.

So they should instead vote for the libs who have nothing but contempt for them, and who are just as supportive of Trade Deficits and Immigration as the Establishment GOP?

And you have the nerve to call them dumb!

:haha::haha:

It's only the 3rd quarter, so the game can change quickly still. Everyone better get their game on before their all down to the on side kick that is needed to win.

Rubio better watch how good he is at labeling someone a con-artist, because people will figure you have to be one to know one so well. Rubio has already had some dirt revealed on him that he had no answer for, so he might want to attack the plans for the issues facing the nation instead of the bully character of Trump. People like Trumps tough ways, because they figure that he won't take no crap off of no one like the weak leadership in the past has done.

Isn't that a sad commentary on our politics?

Yes and we have only ourselves to blame.

Trump will make beauty pageant type swimsuit competition a requirement for high school graduation of all girls and claim all copyrights and royalties for the sale of photo's, tea shirts, coffee mugs, etc. and any other items using the aforementioned imagery.

Trump will make beauty pageant type swimsuit competition a requirement for high school graduation of all girls and claim all copyrights and royalties for the sale of photo's, tea shirts, coffee mugs, etc. and any other items using the aforementioned imagery.
I guess that's better than teaching grade school kids about oral sex.

. So your suggesting Trump is a pervert or something ? Uh let's keep the discussion ethical how bout it.

That's dumb.

Your inability to refute this obvious truth is duly noted. Keep pretending there wasn't a Southern Strategy when Republicans themselves have admitted there was and apologized for it.

Trumps top two issues are all about the interests of the Middle Class and Working Class in America.

1. Immigration: Reducing labor supply is one of the prime ways to put upward pressure on wages.

2. Encouraging manufacturing jobs to come back to America would bring back the BEST working class jobs.

YOur initial post was dumb, and your second post is even dumber.
Why do you doubt billionaire Soros cares about you but you buy trump?

Soros, who a month ago, you said you didn't know existed. Now you guys are buds?
Im just saying why do conservatives say its impossible for Soros to care but billionaire trump does?

To me a rich democrat is a caring person and a rich Republican is greedy

It's all in how you want to look at it. I know greedy democrats and greedy republicans and I know generous democrat and generous republicans.

Soros' past is pretty checkered.

Why hasn't Trump been going after Clinton for all her troubles that she has, and why hasn't he threatened her with law suits or indictments if she continues like he pulled on Cruz a fellow Republican ? Doesn't anyone find it odd that Trump has done everything he could to trash his fellow Republicans, but has been silent when it comes to defeating Hillary in the general election? This cat Trump should have had his eye on the Clinton's and Bernie far more than his Republican opponnents throughout all this. Many wonder if Trump actually is operating in a way to ensure a win for Hillary in the general maybe. Christy is just getting back at Rubio by throwing his weight behind Trump, because Christy didn't do what he did until Rubio won against Trump in the last debate. Christy hates Rubio undoubtedly, and that's what all that mess is about. Kasich actually came off as a level headed candidate in the latest debate, but appears weak up against the brawling going on between the three front runners. Cruz is great, but appears weak in the fight between him, Trump and Rubio.
Guess you missed when he went after BOTH Clinton's few weeks back eh? It was awesome.

Forum List

Back