40% of Republicans Refuse to Vote for a Criminal

“We need to beat Joe Biden in November. I don’t believe Donald Trump can beat Joe Biden. Nearly every day Trump drives people away, including with his comments just yesterday,” Haley told a cheering crowd who briefly booed Trump when his name was brought up"

Nikki Haley got 40% of the Republican vote. Trump can't win with 40% of Republicans against him.

Fake news...

Nikki Haley got 40% of the Republican vote.

Nikki Haley got 39% of the vote in a state with open primaries and Democrat and Republican Primaries on different days.

And even with Democrats voting for her couldn't come close to winning her own state.

“We need to beat Joe Biden in November. I don’t believe Donald Trump can beat Joe Biden. Nearly every day Trump drives people away, including with his comments just yesterday,” Haley told a cheering crowd who briefly booed Trump when his name was brought up"
BAIER: What do you say to that female independent suburban voter who feels that way to win her back?

TRUMP: First of all, I won in 2020 by a lot. Let’s get that straight. If you look at all the tapes… When you have people stuffing the ballot boxes on tape…

He's incapable of getting over that loss, and the more he brings it up, the worse off he is among those who are not committed MAGA.

Fake news...

Nikki Haley got 39% of the vote in a state with open primaries and Democrat and Republican Primaries on different days.

And even with Democrats voting for her couldn't win her own state.
Not likely to have been significant crossover voting from Dems, since the 40% who voted against Trump was close to the 40% who voted against him in IA and NH.

Trump is the de facto GOP nominee. Yay! He's made the GOP his party and now the RNC's moneys will go to paying his legal fees. Impressive takeover, and he deserves to be the leader of the GOP.

Not likely to have been significant crossover voting from Dems, since the 40% who voted against Trump was close to the 40% who voted against him in IA and NH.
Even Nikki Haley's campaign admits courting substantial numbers of Democrats to vote for her.

"But as Haley scrambles to avoid disaster in a state where she’s never lost a race, her allies’ overtures to those most motivated to defeat the former president — Democrats — have been extensive and explicit. Haley’s issue advocacy group and a super PAC supporting the former South Carolina governor’s candidacy have each sent mailers targeting people who did not vote in the state’s low-turnout Feb. 3 Democratic primary and encouraging them to cast ballots for her on Saturday. At least two organizations are conducting similar outreach efforts to Democrats and independents with the explicit aim of stopping Trump."

www.politico.com/news/2024/02/24/haley-democrats-south-carolina-00142979

Still doesn't change the fact that the 40% she got in SC is very similar to her 43 in NH and the 40 she and Ron got in IA.

Thems the apples.
New Hampshire ain't no South Carolina.

Lumping Ron and Haley together in Iowa is disingenuous. Not all Ron supporters are going to Haley.

It's been a long time comin'.

The Haley supporters are the same fools that gave us Dole, McCain, Romney, and Bush.
LOL, yup, and after 2016, MAGA Trump has helped the GOP lose in 2018, 2020 and 2022. And the best part?

His squealing and being who he is went a long way in Georgia electing a Black man to the Senate, making Mitch minority leader. You know who must be dancing?

giphy.gif

I love it.

(I'm sure there will be some lameass arguments about how election fraud, in a state controlled in by the GOP, helped Warnock win. Or about how Trump's loss in 2020 was election fraud, though downballot GOPers won. I'll wait around for the chuckles...)

Last edited:
  • Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back