40% of Republicans Refuse to Vote for a Criminal

Nikki Haley got 40% of the Republican vote. Trump can't win with 40% of Republicans against him.

You’re voting for biden so what do you care?

Do you think Haley wants go win or just keep trump from winning?

But I guess we should direct that question to george soros the lib puppetmaster

LOL, yup, and after 2016, MAGA Trump has helped the GOP lose in 2018, 2020 and 2022. And the best part?
Still no denying Trump has won more presidential elections than than any of the candidates the establishment forwarded.

It takes time to rebuild a party.

I can neither take credit or blame for Georgia's candidates...but we've held off the Democrats and advanced TWO excellent Senators in Hawley and Schmitt.

As MAGA takes the reigns of the state and national party levers of power, we'll field better candidates in not only house and senate races, but state legislatures and local elections as well.

Today's GOP would tar and feather Reagan as a RINO, Establishment Republican, #NeverTrumper or whatever.
The GOP leadership in DC. is just as corrupt as the Democrats. Both parties have stood by while the country suffers and citizens are shit on. We do not want 'same old". What part of that don't you morons understand?

The GOP leadership in DC. is just as corrupt as the Democrats. Both parties have stood by while the country suffers and citizens are shit on. We do not want 'same old". What part of that don't you morons understand?
What you imagine to be happening is not what's really happening.

I'm sure a Democrat like you would think so.

You're kinda making my point.
I really don't care what some extremist nut thinks about me. Each of those men were honorable, even though I disagreed with them politically. Trump is a scumbag.

Still no denying Trump has won more presidential elections than than any of the candidates the establishment forwarded.
I'm not saying otherwise.

It takes time to rebuild a party.
LOL, if you think MAGA is what is "rebuilding" the party, whatever. Extremists don't win national elections.

I can neither take credit or blame for Georgia's candidates...but we've held off the Democrats and advanced TWO excellent Senators in Hawley and Schmitt.

As MAGA takes the reigns of the state and national party levers of power, we'll field better candidates in not only house and senate races, but state legislatures and local elections as well.
And look at all the elections and special elections since 2016. Things aint looking good. Remember that much anticipated and predicted "red wave" of 2022? Turned out to be quite the dribble, and the House is now showing the country how it will govern.

:beer: :popcorn:

I see, no corruption in DC. You going to really say that?
IM2 is a corrupt racist himself, so Democrats are who closely represents his corrupt racist interests.

What's become evident though, is that Democrats don't represents blacks anymore. They represents illegals. Thus blacks suffer the most for this betrayal.

IM2 just isn't smart enough to recognize this fact.

GHFqg1jXAAA8-Bb.png

I really don't care what some extremist nut thinks about me. Each of those men were honorable, even though I disagreed with them politically. Trump is a scumbag.
Reminds me of McCain. But of course, this kind of stuff is now verboten in Republican political circles...

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Reminds me of McCain. But of course, this kind of stuff is now verboten in Republican political circles...

I did not vote for McCain. Not because I didn't like him. I did like McCain because he let you know where he stood. I just didn't agree with his policies. He definitely had more honor than trump.

I did not vote for McCain. Not because I didn't like him. I did like McCain because he let you know where he stood. I just didn't agree with his policies.
I supported him in the 2004 primary, when I was living in CA. I thought he should have pushed back much harder after the scurrilous, dirty rumor-mongering about his kid that Rove did in SC.

He definitely had more honor than trump.
A weasel has more honor that Trump. And comparing him to a weasel is an insult to the weasel. Look at all the people he's stiffed over decades, starting with all the contractors and blue-collar workers, a demographic that now purportedly supports him because 'he's for them.' :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back