4 year old child killed in Gaza bombing

Shocking.

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelgaza-conflict-mortar-attack-kills-4yearold-boy-in-israel-9686493.html

I suppose this is collateral damage, as all the other children who have been killed?

>>during a mortar attack near the border with the Gaza Strip<<

What was a child of that age doing around terrorists and a mortar launcher?

It was a. innocent Israeli child murdered, just as many 4 year old Palestinians have been murdered.

>>during a mortar attack near the border with the Gaza Strip<<

What was a child of that age doing around terrorists and a mortar launcher?
I blame the parents for taking the children into a war zone, I also fault you for your reading comprehension skills @aris2chat
The child was Israeli, not that it would affect your empathy

Last edited:
I presume the two responses above are to Aris?

In which case: ... Actually no. A 4 year old is a 4 year old.

No one should have to find out its nationality / religion before finding this both a tragedy and a crime.

Only ... we know that Zionists here have said many times that they don't care about other religions / peoples children, if they are the 'wrong type'. Which is THE major failing in them.

No one should have to find out its nationality / religion before finding this both a tragedy and a crime.

Only ... we know that Zionists here have said many times that they don't care about other religions / peoples children, if they are the 'wrong type'. Which is THE major failing in them.

What Zionist here said that?? Are you lying again Beezle?
I'm getting kind if tired from catching you lying all the time :rolleyes:

Shocking.

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelgaza-conflict-mortar-attack-kills-4yearold-boy-in-israel-9686493.html

I suppose this is collateral damage, as all the other children who have been killed?
No, this is murder, just like every other innocent man, woman, and child that has been killed.

Ao whenever civilians are killed during war, it's always murder?
Manslaughter at the very least, and the responsible parties are rarely ever held to account for their crime.

Oh come on. The Zionists are always celebrating the death of Palestinian civilians, they have barbecues while they watch the murdering of non-Jews. They hope, I presume, that they can murder enough non-Jews to limit the demographic disadvantage. The Israeli Jews now control a non-Jewish population larger than their own. That can't last long.

Oh come on. The Zionists are always celebrating the death of Palestinian civilians, they have barbecues while they watch the murdering of non-Jews. They hope, I presume, that they can murder enough non-Jews to limit the demographic disadvantage. The Israeli Jews now control a non-Jewish population larger than their own. That can't last long.

It's incredible to read a pro Palestinian accusing Zionists celebrating when Palestinian kids are killed.
Gazans are know to LITERALLY CELEBRATE when they hear the news that Israeli civilians have gotten killed. They hand out candy and express their glee.
You see what I mean about pro Palestinians accusing Israelis if EXACY what Palestinians are guilty of?
Hod, I just cannot get over how full of SHIT you people are. It truly is mind boggling!

It's incredible to read a pro Palestinian accusing Zionists celebrating when Palestinian kids are killed.
Gazans are know to LITERALLY CELEBRATE when they hear the news that Israeli civilians have gotten killed. They hand out candy and express their glee.
You see what I mean about pro Palestinians accusing Israelis if EXACY what Palestinians are guilty of?
Hod, I just cannot get over how full of SHIT you people are. It truly is mind boggling!

What is mind boggling is that even photos of Israelis eating popcorn while watching the murder of non-Jews (Christians included) does not ring a bell in your propaganda immersed brains.

Unfortunately this what is called collateral damage and it's a tragedy when it happens on either side. I just hope the IDF scotches a hundred terrorists for this cowardly act. W/O collateral damage.
:death:

OK, my bad, did not get to sleep last night due to pain. I was trying to stay awake waiting for an imaging appointment this afternoon.
Hopefully new med will help me get control my pain level again.
Crazy system, you have to go through at least three doctors and a series of tests to get pain meds adjusted. What happened to one doctor that knows you and your medical history? No voice but I have to explain my history and pain to each doctor? It is exhausting trying to expel enough air to get a word or two out with each breath.
Type up in my words what I feel and doctors don't want to bother reading it.
Maddening enough to turn my hair white. Oh, wait that is just due to age, maybe.

...What is mind boggling is that even photos of Israelis eating popcorn while watching the murder of non-Jews (Christians included) does not ring a bell in your propaganda immersed brains.
How's that "Divide and Conquer" (try to get the Christians pissed off at the Jews) campaign workin' out for ya so far?
tongue_smile.gif

OK, my bad, did not get to sleep last night due to pain. I was trying to stay awake waiting for an imaging appointment this afternoon.
Crazy system, you have to go through at least three doctors and a series of tests to get pain meds adjusted. What happened to one doctor that knows you and your medical history? No voice but I have to explain my history and pain to each doctor? It is exhausting trying to expel enough air to get a word or two out with each breath.
Maddening enough to turn my hair white. Oh, wait that is just due to age, maybe.
Ebola?

You should get some Obama care.

Forum List

Back