4 year old child killed in Gaza bombing

No because hamas is not targeting military targets but civilian areas. The child was not being used as a human shield by Israel, nor did the Palestinians give any warning of their intentions of targeting a civilian structure

I presume the two responses above are to Aris?

In which case: ... Actually no. A 4 year old is a 4 year old.

No one should have to find out its nationality / religion before finding this both a tragedy and a crime.

Only ... we know that Zionists here have said many times that they don't care about other religions / peoples children, if they are the 'wrong type'. Which is THE major failing in them.

What Zionist here said that?? Are you lying again Beezle?
I'm getting kind if tired from catching you lying all the time :rolleyes:

Oh come on. The Zionists are always celebrating the death of Palestinian civilians, they have barbecues while they watch the murdering of non-Jews. They hope, I presume, that they can murder enough non-Jews to limit the demographic disadvantage. The Israeli Jews now control a non-Jewish population larger than their own. That can't last long.

It's incredible to read a pro Palestinian accusing Zionists celebrating when Palestinian kids are killed.
Gazans are know to LITERALLY CELEBRATE when they hear the news that Israeli civilians have gotten killed. They hand out candy and express their glee.
You see what I mean about pro Palestinians accusing Israelis if EXACY what Palestinians are guilty of?
Hod, I just cannot get over how full of SHIT you people are. It truly is mind boggling!

What is mind boggling is that even photos of Israelis eating popcorn while watching the murder of non-Jews (Christians included) does not ring a bell in your propaganda immersed brains.

Have you managed to find any concrete evidence of this being the case yet, or is it just ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA

OK, my bad, did not get to sleep last night due to pain. I was trying to stay awake waiting for an imaging appointment this afternoon.
Hopefully new med will help me get control my pain level again.
Crazy system, you have to go through at least three doctors and a series of tests to get pain meds adjusted. What happened to one doctor that knows you and your medical history? No voice but I have to explain my history and pain to each doctor? It is exhausting trying to expel enough air to get a word or two out with each breath.
Type up in my words what I feel and doctors don't want to bother reading it.
Maddening enough to turn my hair white. Oh, wait that is just due to age, maybe.
Ebola?

Is that your problem, it explains everything

OK, my bad, did not get to sleep last night due to pain. I was trying to stay awake waiting for an imaging appointment this afternoon.
Hopefully new med will help me get control my pain level again.
Crazy system, you have to go through at least three doctors and a series of tests to get pain meds adjusted. What happened to one doctor that knows you and your medical history? No voice but I have to explain my history and pain to each doctor? It is exhausting trying to expel enough air to get a word or two out with each breath.
Type up in my words what I feel and doctors don't want to bother reading it.
Maddening enough to turn my hair white. Oh, wait that is just due to age, maybe.

You should get some Obama care.

Is that like hamas care without the violence and terrorism

Shocking.

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelgaza-conflict-mortar-attack-kills-4yearold-boy-in-israel-9686493.html

I suppose this is collateral damage, as all the other children who have been killed?
No, this is murder, just like every other innocent man, woman, and child that has been killed.
War = Murder?
Essentially, though theoretically it doesn't have to. Regardless, we don't get to redefine words simply because the State does them. Murdering innocent civilians becomes "collateral damage," yet it's still one group of people killing innocent people. Sorry, still murder.

Shocking.

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelgaza-conflict-mortar-attack-kills-4yearold-boy-in-israel-9686493.html

I suppose this is collateral damage, as all the other children who have been killed?
No, this is murder, just like every other innocent man, woman, and child that has been killed.
War = Murder?
Essentially, though theoretically it doesn't have to. Regardless, we don't get to redefine words simply because the State does them. Murdering innocent civilians becomes "collateral damage," yet it's still one group of people killing innocent people. Sorry, still murder.
Has Israel been killing civilians on a large scale merely for the sake of killing civilians?

I think not.

That's the modus operandi of Hamas, however, and all the lipstick in the world isn't gonna dress-up that pig.

Shocking.

War = Murder?
Has Israel been killing civilians on a large scale merely for the sake of killing civilians?

I think not.
If true that will disappoint a lot of people.

Shocking.

War = Murder?

I think not.

That's the modus operandi of Hamas, however, and all the lipstick in the world isn't gonna dress-up that pig.
Given the fact that they've been purposefully targeting civilian infrastructure I would say it's pretty clear they have been doing just that. You can talk about Hamas using human shields if you want, but it doesn't excuse Israel for then simply choosing to mow down those human shields. Regardless of whether they've been deliberately targeting civilians, however, they have killed a large number of civilians, which at the very least amounts to manslaughter on a massive scale. Though once you reach the number of dead civilians that Israel has racked up I would say it clearly ceases to be manslaughter and turns into murder.

Shocking.

War = Murder?

Not if the "innocent" are actually acting as human shields, then it becomes a case of dead militia. They cant claim to be innocent once that take on the role of human shields.

Shocking.

War = Murder?

I think not.
If true that will disappoint a lot of people.

Yes mostly team Palestine as they will not have that string to their bow anymore. It will also disappoint the UN as they will have to admit to their anti semitism

Shocking.

War = Murder?

I think not.

Given the fact that they've been purposefully targeting civilian infrastructure I would say it's pretty clear they have been doing just that. You can talk about Hamas using human shields if you want, but it doesn't excuse Israel for then simply choosing to mow down those human shields. Regardless of whether they've been deliberately targeting civilians, however, they have killed a large number of civilians, which at the very least amounts to manslaughter on a massive scale. Though once you reach the number of dead civilians that Israel has racked up I would say it clearly ceases to be manslaughter and turns into murder.

Why LIE when the truth is known, the targets are valid military targets under the terms of the Geneva conventions. Once hamas or their representatives placed rocket launchers in the midst of civilian buildings they became valid military targets. I would recommend that you read the whole of the Geneva conventions and see just what it says about using civilian areas to launch an attack, what happens to civilians once they agree to become human shields. Then see what they say about the warnings given to evacuate the area. It is murder but not by Israel, the blame lies at the feet of hamas for not taking every precaution to minimise the risk to the civilian population.
Finally if you look at the deaths you will find that the majority are males aged between 17 and 35 the age group that is also the one for hamas terrorists.

The difference is that the hamas terrorist government just shoots rockets into populated cities randomly.

Israel targets points where Hamas terrorists are attacking from.

Oh come on. The Zionists are always celebrating the death of Palestinian civilians, they have barbecues while they watch the murdering of non-Jews. They hope, I presume, that they can murder enough non-Jews to limit the demographic disadvantage. The Israeli Jews now control a non-Jewish population larger than their own. That can't last long.

Yeah, pretty fucking stupid post. As soon as an idiot claims "genocide", you pretty much know they have no brains nor facts, and cannot argue their way out of a paper bag. If israel wanted to eliminate 6 million arabs, it wouldn't be doing so 1,000 every ten years. Facts much, monkey?

Shocking.

War = Murder?

Not if the "innocent" are actually acting as human shields, then it becomes a case of dead militia. They cant claim to be innocent once that take on the role of human shields.
For starters, you have no idea what percentage of the innocent civilians were actually human shields, and your argument rests on the ridiculous assumption that the human shields for whatever reason volunteered to be human shields.

Shocking.

War = Murder?

I think not.

Why LIE when the truth is known, the targets are valid military targets under the terms of the Geneva conventions. Once hamas or their representatives placed rocket launchers in the midst of civilian buildings they became valid military targets. I would recommend that you read the whole of the Geneva conventions and see just what it says about using civilian areas to launch an attack, what happens to civilians once they agree to become human shields. Then see what they say about the warnings given to evacuate the area. It is murder but not by Israel, the blame lies at the feet of hamas for not taking every precaution to minimise the risk to the civilian population.
Finally if you look at the deaths you will find that the majority are males aged between 17 and 35 the age group that is also the one for hamas terrorists.
Israel purposefully bombing entire neighborhoods or schools, with very little warning, sometimes as little as a half hour, says that they do not care if they kill innocent civilians. And, again, human shields are not generally voluntary, if ever.

As for Hamas, they don't care about the Geneva Conventions, and it's in their interest to maximize civilian casualties in Israel's strikes for propaganda purposes. The Israeli government is just stupid enough to do exactly what Hamas wants them to do.

Shocking.

War = Murder?

I think not.

Israel purposefully bombing entire neighborhoods or schools, with very little warning, sometimes as little as a half hour, says that they do not care if they kill innocent civilians. And, again, human shields are not generally voluntary, if ever.

As for Hamas, they don't care about the Geneva Conventions, and it's in their interest to maximize civilian casualties in Israel's strikes for propaganda purposes. The Israeli government is just stupid enough to do exactly what Hamas wants them to do.
Sorry, fool...
66:1 "non-Hamas" to Hamas?
You can't tell me 66 people can't take on 1.
MANY of those "innocents" CAN'T be THAT innocent.

...Given the fact that they've been purposefully targeting civilian infrastructure I would say it's pretty clear they have been doing just that...
Targeting of infrastructure does not equate to (nor even reliably hint at) genocide. Sorry.

...You can talk about Hamas using human shields if you want, but it doesn't excuse Israel for then simply choosing to mow down those human shields...
If you are shooting rockets at my family down the block, doing it from your own living room because you're banking on my reluctance to hurt your family, I am well within my rights (and you should not be surprised when I choose) to return fire - no doubt feeling badly about harming your family, but choosing my family's survival over yours. This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

...Regardless of whether they've been deliberately targeting civilians, however, they have killed a large number of civilians...
Ah, so now the case for 'murder of civilians' begins to weaken just a wee bit, eh?

Yes - you and I both new it was going to go this way, before we even began this sequence, didn't we?

The Israelis have, indeed, killed large numbers of civilians during the course of this latest Gaza War.

That is because Hamas war-assets are embedded within their civilian population centers.

Want the large-scale collateral civilian casualties to stop.

Move the war assets away from civilian population centers.

Or suffer continued high levels of civilian collateral casualties.

That is the choice of Hamas - not Israel.

...which at the very least amounts to manslaughter on a massive scale...
Hardly.

It amounts to collateral civilian casualties on a significant scale, incurred during legitimate wartime targeting operations.

The US Army Air Force and the Royal Air Force also inflicted civilian casualties on a significant scale during legitimate wartime targeting operations.

...Though once you reach the number of dead civilians that Israel has racked up I would say it clearly ceases to be manslaughter and turns into murder.
More emotionalism rather than logical and objective analysis.

You have yet to establish 'intentional targeting of civilians', never mind 'murder'.

The scale of the collateral civilian casualties inflicted upon Gazans is directly related to the number of war-assets and war-operations conducted by Hamas in close proximity to their own civilian population centers and to the numbers of civilians in close proximity to any given asset or operation at the time of a given fire-mission.

Much also depends upon the willingness of civilians to temporarily flee the area after receiving preliminary warnings from the Israeli Defense Force.

Murder? Not by any sane definition - legal or ethical or metaphorical - that I've ever encountered.

Shocking.

War = Murder?

I think not.

Sorry, fool...
And from what orifice are you pulling that ratio? How many unarmed civilians does it take to overpower an armed aggressor? And do you think Hamas asks their neighbors what they think before they fire a rocket?

Shocking.

War = Murder?

I think not.

Sorry, fool...
And from what orifice are you pulling that ratio? How many unarmed civilians does it take to overpower an armed aggressor? And do you think Hamas asks their neighbors what they think before they fire a rocket?
Why, all of the Jew haters on this very board who complain that there is somewhat over 1 million "innocent" civilians living in the Gaza and "ONLY" 15,000 Hamas.
Do the math; I used the good old Windows 7 Calculator.

Forum List

Back