Panic in Gaza - Hamas execute Palestinians

@fanger, et al,

It is actually a great question.

@RoccoR What is the "due process" meted out to spies in time of war?
(COMMENT)

Generally speaking, it was refreshed in 1949; prior to that it was customary for a summary execution. After 1949 it changed.

• Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva said:
    Art. 68. Protected persons who commit an offence which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power, but which does not constitute an attempt on the life or limb of members of the occupying forces or administration, nor a grave collective danger, nor seriously damage the property of the occupying forces or administration or the installations used by them, shall be liable to internment or simple imprisonment, provided the duration of such internment or imprisonment is proportionate to the offence committed. Furthermore, internment or imprisonment shall, for such offences, be the only measure adopted for depriving protected persons of liberty. The courts provided for under Article 66 of the present Convention may at their discretion convert a sentence of imprisonment to one of internment for the same period.

The penal provisions promulgated by the Occupying Power in accordance with Articles 64 and 65 may impose the death penalty against a protected person only in cases where the person is guilty of espionage, of serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying Power or of intentional offences which have caused the death of one or more persons, provided that such offences were punishable by death under the law of the occupied territory in force before the occupation began.
I hope this answers your question.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Hamas execute another 4 Pals.

Notice how many times they relate to 'Jews' instead of Israelis, dealing with the Jews in Gaza(the Palestinians..) and later with the Jews in Israel.

Notice how many times they relate to 'Jews' instead of Israelis, dealing with the Jews in Gaza(the Palestinians..) and later with the Jews in Israel.

I didn't hear the word "Jew" once, I heard the word Yahud, which is the name they give to the People currently occupying Palestine, they refuse to accept the invention of an "Israel or an Israeli"

Daniyel, et al,

I think that they should keep the video.

(COMMENT)

The man with the beard says something to the effect:

"The Jews wouldn't know of the resistance here, the collaborators on the ground tell them."

This is something of evidence that the "resistance hides under cover of the people" (human shields) and that the HAMAS Leadership is very afraid of being discovered by their own people. This is an exercise in intimidation.

Most Respectfully,
R

I didn't hear the word "Jew" once, I heard the word Yahud, which is the name they give to the People currently occupying Palestine, they refuse to accept the invention of an "Israel or an Israeli"

I said RELATE to "Jews" - in Arabic is Yahud.
Reading comprehension is a big issue with Team Palestine :eusa_think:

"The Palestinians" is the opening phrase, They are no longer Palestinians, they are no longer even Israeli Spies, They are simply no more, let that be a lesson to those who would sell out their own people to the Israeli bastards

"The Palestinians" is the opening phrase, They are no longer Palestinians, they are no longer even Israeli Spies, They are simply no more, let that be a lesson to those who would sell out their oy
"The Palestinians" is the opening phrase, They are no longer Palestinians, they are no longer even Israeli Spies, They are simply no more, let that be a lesson to those who would sell out their own people to the Israeli bastards
Its funny you mention it, the Hamas tortures pals until they beg for death, the target assassinations is the least danger for the innocent pals, and the pals can't even protest, the Palestinian catch 22.
However the fact you advocate violence and street trial for innocents is not what bothers me..honestly i don't expect much from a terrorists supporter, but ask yourself this, you really believe they were collaborating with Israel? The assassinations will continue as they did before, Hamas probably executed AT LEAST 10-12 innocents if not all of them, we both know the assassination will continue and except seeding more fear Hamas achieved nothing.

Daniyel, et al,

You just have to love them. They eat their own.

(COMMENT)

I've been seeing stories on this for a week. But really what made me chuckle is when one of our own discussions addressed the issue of "due process."

Most Respectfully,
R

I think it's standard to execute traitors.
Meir Tobianski, and Mordechai Vanunu will tell you their stories, well, they would if Israel hadn't executed them for treason.

Daniyel, et al,

You just have to love them. They eat their own.

(COMMENT)

I've been seeing stories on this for a week. But really what made me chuckle is when one of our own discussions addressed the issue of "due process."

Most Respectfully,
R

I think it's standard to execute traitors.
Meir Tobianski, and Mordechai Vanunu will tell you their stories, well, they would if Israel hadn't executed them for treason.
With a proper open trial, two against something like 300 more or less over the years? Anyway its not the punishment I'm talking about, its the feeling that every time after Israel strikes high commanders the Hamas execute instantly several Palestinians, I wouldn't say blindly but..in 24 hours after the high commanders killed, Hamas found them and executes them in street trial.
I don't think its even statistically possible that all of them will confess instead of fighting for their lives this quick.

egwnpg.jpg

When you don't have a policy, events still continue and others react regardless. You just end up looking foolish and unprepared to lead.

Forum List

Back