4 Questions for Anyone Who Supports a Palestinian State

Exactly how are the Palestinians trying to "reconcile" their differences; By demanding the return to Borders that were never recognized by the Arabs plus demand " Right of Return?' It's never going to happen.

Indeed, Abbas is out of step.

We seem to agree that yesterday's UN actions were little more than an excuse to pass out candy and that by tomorrow all that will be left of it will be a few new cavities. So if Abbas is "out of step" what do you suggest to be the proper course for the "Palestinians" to take? 64 more years of the same old same old? Lob a few more rockets? :D

They're much, much bigger rockets tho, take out a whole illegal settlement :eusa_shifty:

Fact is that the Arab countries combined receive more US aid than does Israel. If this trend continues with our taxpayer money, Israel will be doomed. Geeze I wish the USA would cut off all aid to Israel now & to all of the Arab countries as well to keep Israel strong.

1. How can a place with no elected officials be considered a state?

its structural adjustment nitwit...obviously a central government will emerge

---
2. How can Palestine be a state if it’s actually two mutually hostile states run by two different governments?

same question---same response....HELLLLLOOOOOOO

---
3. How can a place that is almost entirely subsidized by foreign aid qualify for statehood?

you mean like Israel?-----which is entirely subsidized by U.S. tax dollars

---
4. How can a place that has made no progress in 20 years qualify for statehood?

precisely for the reason that any minor"progress' was undermined by Israel idiot

---

4 Questions for Anyone Who Supports a Palestinian State
Ah, it looks like that busy, brilliant, supposedly well-paid writer in Manhattan has so much time in the world to read posts and then respond with his usual nonsense and his usual HELLLOOO like a broken record. It is such a fallacy that Israel is entirely subsidized by U.S. tax dollars when in comparison to Israel's budget a very small amount is given, and most of the money has to be spent here giving jobs to American workers -- workers who are happy they have jobs and don't want to collect benefits like some people who would rather sit home. Isn't it wonderful to see little Heinzie pull stuff out of thin air?
Do you think he cares that he pulls things out of thin air. Of course not, as long as it makes Israel look bad.Remember, Heinzie, you have to turn down anything coming out of Israel, whether medical, technological, etc. because you don't want to help the state of Israel earn money. If you do not turn down their products, then you are merely a hypocrite, which we knew right along anyway.

c'mon now...in the realm of willful ignorance Hoss---you reign!!! It is hardly a controversial issue that Israel receives the most foreign aid of any nation on earth...that stated it is mind-boggling that Jews can brag and boast about Israel's wondrous advances without paying homage to the trillions of U.S. dollars that artificially enrich their economy. We both know that you project the IQ of a carrot, so I won't belabor the point, but I should correctly add that you are to higher-learning what SPAM is to gourmet fare...:D[/QUOTE]

Exactly how are the Palestinians trying to "reconcile" their differences; By demanding they return to Borders that were never recognized by the Arabs plus demand " Right of Return?' It's never going to happen.
Because ever since WWII, the world was so sick of what the nazis did, they made it illegal to acquire land by force.

It is against international law, to hold onto land seized in a war.

In addition, UN resolution 242, call on Israel to return to the '67 borders. So, obviously, they are recognized.

Hamas, who runs Palestine, has in it's charter the complete destruction of Israel. Anyone who believes that the Palestinians want peace is either naive or outright stupid. IMO, the Israelis have been more than patient, and as civil as possible. If I was running Israel, I'd have blown those animals to smithereens already.

Last edited:
Hamas, who runs Palestine, has in it's charter the complete destruction of Israel. Anyone who believes that the Palestinians want peace is either naive or outright stupid. IMO, the Israelis have been more than patient, and as civil as possible. If I was running Israel, I'd have blown those animals to smithereens already.

That isn't peace?

Hamas, who runs Palestine, has in it's charter the complete destruction of Israel. Anyone who believes that the Palestinians want peace is either naive or outright stupid. IMO, the Israelis have been more than patient, and as civil as possible.
That's about as ridiculous as arguing Charles Manson is pro-life.

If I was running Israel, I'd have blown those animals to smithereens already.
And when the IDF shoot a pregnant woman in a Gaza street, stop to open up her belly, take out the un-born baby, place it on the dead mother, then walk away, is not being animals?

Hamas, who runs Palestine, has in it's charter the complete destruction of Israel. Anyone who believes that the Palestinians want peace is either naive or outright stupid. IMO, the Israelis have been more than patient, and as civil as possible.
That's about as ridiculous as arguing Charles Manson is pro-life.

If I was running Israel, I'd have blown those animals to smithereens already.
And when the IDF shoot a pregnant woman in a Gaza street, stop to open up her belly, take out the un-born baby, place it on the dead mother, then walk away, is not being animals?

More than likely, the palestinians did it as a propaganda tool. Those animals hate women anyway.

More than likely, the palestinians did it as a propaganda tool. Those animals hate women anyway.
So you really don't care about the truth, you just want to get on a soap box and pontificate your hate?

Comments from the guys who were there...

Testimony 37 – House Demolitions & Vandalism

Houses were entered with live gunfire, grenades, and other destructive force. Extensive damage was done. Soldiers inside did much more. They had no regard for “even the simplest most basic sanitary stuff like going to the toilet, basic hygiene. I mean you could see they had defecated anywhere and left the stuff lying around.” No one cared.

Testimony 38 – Rules of Engagement & House Demolitions

“The amount of destruction was incredible….Not one stone left standing over another. You see plenty of fields, hothouses, orchards, everything devastated. Totally ruined. It’s terrible. It’s surreal….in my own company there were plenty of people who fired just for the hell of it, at houses, water tanks. They love targeting water tanks.” D-9 operators also….”love to demolish, and when the commander sends them off, ‘Go take down that house,’ they’re happy.”

Testimony 39 – Vandalism

Doors inside houses were blasted open. Contents were smashed, television and computer screens. Things of value were looted. “The guys would simply break stuff. Some were out to destroy and trash the whole time. They drew a disgusting drawing on the wall. They threw out sofas. They took down (pictures) just to shatter (them).” They did what they wanted. Who’d stop them? The assumption was “everyone is a terrorist (so) it’s legitimate to do just anything we please.”
So who's the fuckin' animal now? Or do you think their vandelism was very civilized?

Palestinian propaganda my ass.

:clap2: So you might get a slap on the hands from the un and msm for a few day's, big deal - case closed...:D

Big_pig_roast.jpg

If it okay for Israel to have a state, why is it not okay for the Palies?

The Palestinians don't want a state.

Hmmm, OK, what makes you think that.

The Palestinians had a state and the UN stole it from them. The two state solution is the best way to bring peace to the region but as we continue to see the two state solution is only supported by lip service from the West and Israel.

Oil is the only interest the West has in the Middle east and the oil will run ouit soon now and when it does The West will run away with it and the terrorist jewish state will no longer exist.

Exactly how are the Palestinians trying to "reconcile" their differences; By demanding they return to Borders that were never recognized by the Arabs plus demand " Right of Return?' It's never going to happen.
Because ever since WWII, the world was so sick of what the nazis did, they made it illegal to acquire land by force.

It is against international law, to hold onto land seized in a war.

In addition, UN resolution 242, call on Israel to return to the '67 borders. So, obviously, they are recognized.

Question for you.

All others are more than welcome to answer.

What happenes IF and WHEN Israel does back to the 67'w "borders"? when there is a Palestinian state?

Will the Israel-Arab be transfered?

Because they say the don't want to.

The Palestinians had a state and the UN stole it from them. The two state solution is the best way to bring peace to the region but as we continue to see the two state solution is only supported by lip service from the West and Israel.

Oil is the only interest the West has in the Middle east and the oil will run ouit soon now and when it does The West will run away with it and the terrorist jewish state will no longer exist.

The Palestinian had a state?

When?

Nobody updated my memo? where WAS I when people decided that?
sCo_blink.gif

Terrorist Jewish state?:mad:

Have you READ the Hamas charter? the elected Palestinian government 101 document?

You put a broad face while calling Israelis terrorist? And hamas are carebears?

The pals proved that they don't need the Axis of Zionism's permission to advance their cause.

Question for you.

All others are more than welcome to answer.

What happenes IF and WHEN Israel does back to the 67'w "borders"? when there is a Palestinian state?

Will the Israel-Arab be transfered?

Because they say the don't want to.
"Israel-Arab's", are citizens of Israel, not Palestine.

Forum List

Back