4 Questions for Anyone Who Supports a Palestinian State

If they would have wanted a state, the Palestinians would have rebelled against Hamas' actioned and FORCED them to sit in a DIRECT negotiation with the Israeli government.
What good would that do?

The Israeli's just got done killing the guy they were negotiating the truce with.

I want the palestinians to HAVE A STATE-----and a military with UNIFORMS and ----MILITARY BASES-----so they don't
have to launch rockets from the cribs of their infants

I want the palestinians to HAVE A STATE-----and a military with UNIFORMS and ----MILITARY BASES-----so they don't
have to launch rockets from the cribs of their infants

Why not just carpet bomb the whole place and be finished with the problem once and for all?

That is your own opinion, and other Anti-Zionists'.

Luckily, those kinds of opinions have no ground.:cool:
Hey, if you're gonna say bullshit like that about the Palestinian's, then what goes around, comes around.

When you look at all the crap you've done to them since 1948, the folks in San Remo would've thought twice about their decision.

Hey, if you're gonna say bullshit like that about the Palestinian's, then what goes around, comes around.

When you look at all the crap you've done to them since 1948, the folks in San Remo would've thought twice about their decision.

Lips hasn't done anything to the arabs, she's a beaner (hispanic) who was "adopted" by a Jewish family, or so she claims. So she's done more to tacos than to arabs.

what crap since 1948 crotchboy?
Crap like this!

Denying a Palestinian woman who had just suffered a heart attack, passage through a checkpoint, so she could get to the hospital.

She died an hour later.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-9ZXQO6wFIc]Testimony: Heart Patient Dies At Israeli Checkpoint - YouTube[/ame]

Lips hasn't done anything to the arabs, she's a beaner (hispanic) who was "adopted" by a Jewish family, or so she claims. So she's done more to tacos than to arabs.
I wasn't speaking about her specifically, but to her as an Israeli.

But when you think about it, she constantly refuses to address the atrocities of her government, instead always wanting to change the subject to what the Pals have done. So by not giving the proper attention to Israeli wrongdoings, she's helping to prolong the Pals suffering.

But I will admit, she is one of the Israeli's, that still has her soul.

I guess we can see how little Naziettes like Ima still have that White Supremacist attitude toward minorities. Since Ima is constantly using the term "beaner" when he/she refers to Hispanics, I wonder if he/she would tell us what he/she and his/her other White Supremacists/NeoNazi pals call Blacks. Perhaps instead of Ima obsessed with Lipush, she should worry about the orangutans in her own family. I bet that Ima is very good at swinging from tree to tree just like Cheetah in the Tarzan movies.

I wasn't speaking about her specifically, but to her as an Israeli.

But when you think about it, she constantly refuses to address the atrocities of her government, instead always wanting to change the subject to what the Pals have done. So by not giving the proper attention to Israeli wrongdoings, she's helping to prolong the Pals suffering.

But I will admit, she is one of the Israeli's, that still has her soul.

loinboy, I have two serious questions for you that I would like for you to answer.
Since you seem to be the only anti-Zionist here that uses ration to argue instead of NAzi B.S, I've decided to ask you as oppose to lets say seal or arty.
When innocent Palestinians are killed, do you think that Israelis are joyous over this?
and

Do you believe that pilots or soldiers are given orders to fire upon innocent civilians ?

Forum List

Back