4 Officers Shot

Calling you what you are is not "partisan" neither are officers who keep you scum in line. Now is the time all us law abiding citizens start telling you fucking scum off, before your shit spreads more.

You're totally ignoring my point. And ignoring the fact that I highly respect our police officers and consider those who abuse their weapons and the law to be disrespecting of the real police officers.

And seriously, what did you take today or fail to take? Reality seems to be a lost cause for you.

Calling you what you are is not "partisan" neither are officers who keep you scum in line. Now is the time all us law abiding citizens start telling you fucking scum off, before your shit spreads more.

You're totally ignoring my point. And ignoring the fact that I highly respect our police officers and consider those who abuse their weapons and the law to be disrespecting of the real police officers.

And seriously, what did you take today or fail to take? Reality seems to be a lost cause for you.

I believe only one word you posted ... the word "And" ... because if betrays your lack of intelligence and your complete and utter stupidity, criminal.

I believe only one word you posted ... the word "And" ... because if betrays your lack of intelligence and your complete and utter stupidity, criminal.

You know, I'm sure they have some great mental institutions there in Washington. Have you ever thought about staying at one for a little?

From the heart of Seattle: This is actually an escalation, we have had an increase in violence toward cops recently and, sad as it is, this is only the second completely unexplained killing of cops this month.

People who don't like how cops behave, well guess what? YOU morons who whine about tasers and all that stupid shit fucking caused this. Thanks for completely fucking up the country with your whining. Anyone who hates cops is scum in my book now, not even worth the carbon used to create you.

I understand you were emotional when you wrote this but wow.

Yea, all death is sad - not tragic - but sad.

Tragic is when it is violent, unnecessary or in the line of duty. There is, to me at least, something quite horrific about those who are sworn to protect us, being gunned down in this manner.

They may be able to find the culprit by seeing who was tazered lately and looking closely at those families.
One of them may have tazed someones 71 y.o. mother, or ten year old daughter, while swearing and protecting you.

Last edited:
They may be able to find the culprit by seeing who was tazered lately and looking closely at those families.
One of them may have tazed someones 71 y.o. mother, or ten year old daughter, while swearing and protecting you.

I think we should have shock buttons on forums rather than rep buttons so I could tazer you for writing that.

I think we should have shock buttons on forums rather than rep buttons so I could tazer you for writing that.

Is it not a legitimate question ?
YES or NO.
No speech required.

That article gave us a very confused account of the deaths of the officers and the perp, too.

OK. I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about - Romney, Huckabee, Obama, etc. What the fuck?

You guys are nuts. It's a shame you didn't keep the insanity in that one thread and let the adults have this one.

I'll just read the news outlets from here on out. I doubt they'll be talking about presidential candidates in those. Even MSNBC and Fox wouldn't be that whacked.

:rolleyes:

That's pretty much what I've done. I've given up with this nonsense. Whining and faux outrage abound.

He was paroled in 2000 after Huckabee commuted a 95-year prison sentence.

Huckabee, who was criticized during his run for the Republican presidential nomination in 2008 for granting many clemencies and commutations, cited Clemmons' youth. Clemmons later violated his parole, was returned to prison and released in 2004.

On Sunday, Huckabee issued this statement on his Web site: "Should he be found to be responsible for this horrible tragedy, it will be the result of a series of failures in the criminal justice system in both Arkansas and Washington state."

Dear God. You can't make this shit up...

It's going to political this morning. 3, 2, 1....

The original article posted by Huggy had comments which made it political. Not surprisingly, Huggy and Noose thought they were my comments when I posted a couple and said I was "surprised" at them :)cuckoo:). Of course, EZ herself made it political after chastising those who did when she started this thread: http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/96361-mike-huckabee.html

The sad fact is that there is reason to politicize this story, so I believe EZ was right to join in.

From the heart of Seattle: This is actually an escalation, we have had an increase in violence toward cops recently and, sad as it is, this is only the second completely unexplained killing of cops this month.

People who don't like how cops behave, well guess what? YOU morons who whine about tasers and all that stupid shit fucking caused this. Thanks for completely fucking up the country with your whining. Anyone who hates cops is scum in my book now, not even worth the carbon used to create you.
Sometimes you post something so incredibly stupid that it makes me fall off my chair laughing that there exists someone like you that is both severely mentally retarded and capable of posting on a message board.

The perp has a history of violence and mental illness...in fact it is being reported that he claims to be Jesus.

But no....it's the fault of people who think that sometimes police officers use excessive violence.

Stupid. Idiotic. Twit.

Sometimes you post something so incredibly stupid that it makes me fall off my chair laughing that there exists someone like you that is both severely mentally retarded and capable of posting on a message board.

The perp has a history of violence and mental illness...in fact it is being reported that he claims to be Jesus.

But no....it's the fault of people who think that sometimes police officers use excessive violence.

Stupid. Idiotic. Twit.

well,. manifool said the cops were "dirty" so what the hell. no double standards here are there?

It's going to political this morning. 3, 2, 1....

The original article posted by Huggy had comments which made it political. Not surprisingly, Huggy and Noose thought they were my comments when I posted a couple and said I was "surprised" at them :)cuckoo:). Of course, EZ herself made it political after chastising those who did when she started this thread: http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/96361-mike-huckabee.html

The sad fact is that there is reason to politicize this story, so I believe EZ was right to join in.

Yes there is.

When Clemmons received the 60-year sentence, he already was serving 48 years on five felony convictions and facing up to 95 more years on charges of robbery, theft and possessing a handgun on school property, according to a story in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

Huckabee can kiss my ass. There was no "failure" in the Arkansas criminal justice system. Seems it was working quite well til he fucked with it. That bastard owes the families of these officers an apology---and one to the family of the child this monster raped as well.

Last edited:
I would like to know how Mr. Clemens name came to be on a list to be let out of an Arkansas prison. Huckabee didn't put his name on a list. I imagine the prosecution almost always protests against a discharge like this. With his prior record, why was bail $150,000?

Huckabee, who was criticized during his run for the Republican presidential nomination in 2008 for granting many clemencies and commutations, cited Clemmons' youth. Clemmons later violated his parole, was returned to prison and released in 2004.

On Sunday, Huckabee issued this statement on his Web site: "Should he be found to be responsible for this horrible tragedy, it will be the result of a series of failures in the criminal justice system in both Arkansas and Washington state."

no you cannot for the naked truth is (according to the Seattle Times) the guy had 8 felonies in the State of Washington. So it's no like they didn't have their chance to put him away again. And you wonder why white Republicans carry guns?

I would like to know how Mr. Clemens name came to be on a list to be let out of an Arkansas prison. Huckabee didn't put his name on a list. I imagine the prosecution almost always protests against a discharge like this. With his prior record, why was bail $150,000?
Good question. Not only considering his prior record, but what he was accused of too.

BTW, the prosecutors protested his release.

no you cannot for the naked truth is (according to the Seattle Times) the guy had 8 felonies in the State of Washington. So it's no like they didn't have their chance to put him away again. And you wonder why white Republicans carry guns?

What the hell does this have to do with "white Republicans"?

This guy should never have seen the light of day in Arkansas. If Fuckabee hadn't released him, he'd have never had the chance to even be in Washington State.

Forum List

Back