4 Officers Shot

we have had a number of threads bitching about cops using tazers. And as for it being confined to a message board. manifool is full of shit, the same conversations happen all over the US of KKKA because the MSM runs each and every incidence as police brutality.

Not to take this thread off-topic, but being concerned about some cops abusing tazers is not bitching about cops using tazers.

Take your complaints to a new thread. The whole idea of this thread was to avoid the partisan stuff.

Hey fuckead, it's dumbasses who talk like you do that assassinated the officers and want to justify their criminal behavior, so yes, it's the same shit.

Hey fuckead, it's dumbasses who talk like you do that assassinated the officers and want to justify their criminal behavior, so yes, it's the same shit.

So wait, you just compared me to a cold blooded murder. You then go to on to say that I defended the actions of that behavior.

Are you fucking insane or batshit insane?

By the way, EZ asked for you to keep your partisan bullshit out of this thread.

So wait, you just compared me to a cold blooded murder. You then go to on to say that I defended the actions of that behavior.

Are you fucking insane or batshit insane?

By the way, EZ asked for you to keep your partisan bullshit out of this thread.

Shut the fuck up criminal scum.

Do you ever learn? You're young, I thought there may be a chance for you, but I was wrong, you are a lost cause, criminal.

Do I ever learn what? EZ asked people nicely not to bring partisan bullshit into this thread. You did, I reminded you of it, and you called EZ a criminal too.

My age doesn't matter, especially when you act like someone off her meds and with access to the internet.

Do you ever learn? You're young, I thought there may be a chance for you, but I was wrong, you are a lost cause, criminal.

Do I ever learn what? EZ asked people nicely not to bring partisan bullshit into this thread. You did, I reminded you of it, and you called EZ a criminal too.

My age doesn't matter, especially when you act like someone off her meds and with access to the internet.

Calling you what you are is not "partisan" neither are officers who keep you scum in line. Now is the time all us law abiding citizens start telling you fucking scum off, before your shit spreads more.

Forum List

Back