4 Officers Shot

Willow, Mani, Dogbert, Huggy, et al? Can you just focus on the cops that were shot and why perhaps and set aside your personal bickering?

Christ. The victims, their families, the crime, the escalation of cop-killing, and the possible motive are more important than your internet issues right now, believe it or not.

From the article, the last targeted cop - and it seems pretty clear that these four were targeted - was at Halloween, but they caught that guy.

If you get off your high horse for a moment. You'll see I told Willow several times to take her BS to another thread. But never a opportunity goes by where you don't try to attack me.

Willow, Mani, Dogbert, Huggy, et al? Can you just focus on the cops that were shot and why perhaps and set aside your personal bickering?

Christ. The victims, their families, the crime, the escalation of cop-killing, and the possible motive are more important than your internet issues right now, believe it or not.

From the article, the last targeted cop - and it seems pretty clear that these four were targeted - was at Halloween, but they caught that guy.

Yes, so what do you think Si, do you think this was caused by people hating tasers? That's what got the ball rolling here. I think that's the dumbest theory I've heard. Let's just hope all involved are caught and put away.

I'll do whatever I like. mmkay.

So now you delude yourself into thinking you speak for others too.

Nice self-pwnage there you dumb queef! :lol:

I don't delude myself about anything, especially demoncwat stupidity and hypocrisy. It's so simple.. and anybody wh0 gives a shit about who you take seriously is welcome to chime in. :eusa_whistle:

I give a shit about who manifold takes seriously.

WillowTree = FAIL :thup:

a fan club of one, whoopdeefucking doo.

I doubt very seriously that the victims, or their families are reading this message board, and it certainly wan't my idea to jump KK's shit over speculating about tasers,, no sireeee bob,, that's a liberal hypocritical trait and there is a silver lining they now have a new target of hate. Mr. Huckabee! The shit is gonna hit the liberal fans..

I doubt very seriously that the victims, or their families are reading this message board, and it certainly wan't my idea to jump KK's shit over speculating about tasers,, no sireeee bob,, that's a liberal hypocritical trait and there is a silver lining they now have a new target of hate. Mr. Huckabee! The shit is gonna hit the liberal fans..

And we have you to thank for that info on Mr. Huckabee Willow! :lol:

yup.. I posted the article.. and already he is tried, convicted and hung! fast draw mcgraws.. youse is.

yup.. I posted the article.. and already he is tried, convicted and hung! fast draw mcgraws.. youse is.

Where have we convicted him Willow? Please enlighten us. YOU'RE the one who speculated about him,,,,,,,,,,:eusa_whistle:

Quit trying to be a selfrighteous internet cop! This story has more twists and turns than anyone even knows at this time. Part of the story is how people percieve this kind of tragedy. As long as the reporting and disscussion is respectful of the slain officers and thier families you need to sit back and relax. Half of the posters on this MB don't get along with the other half and that is just the way it is. As far as I can tell no one with few exceptions is trying to derail either this or my thread. In my community there is genuine concern over public safety as well as concern for the families of the slain. We have every right to that concern.

Yes, so what do you think Si, do you think this was caused by people hating tasers? That's what got the ball rolling here. I think that's the dumbest theory I've heard. Let's just hope all involved are caught and put away.
That would seem like a stretch, but I am not up on the local attitudes toward cops in Washington state. Have there been a lot of taser stories there? Don't know.

To me, if the Halloween tageted shooting had not happened, I would think that this was a gang hit. It would help if we even knew what unit these cops worked. Narcotics? Gangs? Organized crime? That might give some direction for possible motive. If they were traffic or vice or something else along those lines, the direction for possible motive would be murkier.

Honestly though, four kills in the time it took to enter the place and get out cleanly seems pretty much like a targeted hit. And kills - all four? That's unusual, IMO, unless the perp had some experience and/or knew what he was doing. Targeting cops in general? Possibly. Targeting cops closing a case? Possibly.

I don't have enough info yet.

Last edited:

well it looks like the "suspect" may have tasered once or twice. I bet he hated it.. yep! :razz:

Where have we convicted him Willow? Please enlighten us. YOU'RE the one who speculated about him,,,,,,,,,,:eusa_whistle:

well, didn't someone just write him off and suggest Romney was the candidate.. sounded conclusive to me.. or is speculation an okay thing now, just keep us posted on what is and isn't acceptable speculation.

Gotta love how KK rips off a huge fart and then leaves the room. :rofl:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ETBfR9YiGk[/ame]

Though it has nothing to do with tasers.

On an updated note, supposedly the gunman is wounded.

OK. I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about - Romney, Huckabee, Obama, etc. What the fuck?

You guys are nuts. It's a shame you didn't keep the insanity in that one thread and let the adults have this one.

I'll just read the news outlets from here on out. I doubt they'll be talking about presidential candidates in those. Even MSNBC and Fox wouldn't be that whacked.

:rolleyes:

OK. I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about - Romney, Huckabee, Obama, etc. What the fuck?

You guys are nuts. It's a shame you didn't keep the insanity in that one thread and let the adults have this one.

I'll just read the news outlets from here on out. I doubt they'll be talking about presidential candidates in those. Even MSNBC and Fox wouldn't be that whacked.

:rolleyes:

I didn't start it. The libtards just had to take a whack at KK. she lives in Seattle and voiced her opinion and they went bezerko.. nothing I can do about that. Take a pill or something.

Forum List

Back