4 Officers Shot

don't tell me you think the cops were dirty too. Would you bet on it?
I have no idea what happened...but that doesn't change the fact that KK is an idiot.

And the funniest thing about her idiocy is her pretense of supporting free speech, no matter how damaging. :cuckoo:

well you know I have picked on KK a lot for her opinions, but in this case I have to say she might have a point. I wish she or Huggy would give us the low down on what the relationships are between cops and minorities in Seattle. If it's anything like LA there may be a deep resentment about police brutality. You and I both know we have seen them use tasers when we thought it un necessary. We should wait and see. What I am beginning to think is Washington screwed up letting this guy by with 8 felonies given his records in Ark.

The strange thing is that in spite of bad press shit, there are actually good relations between the standard "minorities" and cops. Even many of the "minorities" are outraged at the attacks on cops lately. The problem isn't the nationality/skin color/etc. it's the "subcultures". Many of them want to paint cops as "bad", because in reality they want to justify committing their crimes. Cops even treat the homeless well in this area, and in most communities their services are respected and appreciated, putting their lives on the line every day to keep some semblance of order in a rather volatile society. If not for the officers I would never have gotten anywhere, and many people have similar stories that I have spoken to. When they find someone who is homeless they offer help, instead of harassment like all the elitists assholes who get angry when the officers enforce the laws on their asses. The most common criminals to bad mouth officers are really stupid ones, like jaywalkers and people who shouldn't be driving. In this instance a criminal was let go by the damned courts (a common problem everywhere in this country). These funerals are wearing, upsetting, and really I am sick of criminals getting free rides.

I have no idea what happened...but that doesn't change the fact that KK is an idiot.

And the funniest thing about her idiocy is her pretense of supporting free speech, no matter how damaging. :cuckoo:

well you know I have picked on KK a lot for her opinions, but in this case I have to say she might have a point. I wish she or Huggy would give us the low down on what the relationships are between cops and minorities in Seattle. If it's anything like LA there may be a deep resentment about police brutality. You and I both know we have seen them use tasers when we thought it un necessary. We should wait and see. What I am beginning to think is Washington screwed up letting this guy by with 8 felonies given his records in Ark.

The strange thing is that in spite of bad press shit, there are actually good relations between the standard "minorities" and cops. Even many of the "minorities" are outraged at the attacks on cops lately. The problem isn't the nationality/skin color/etc. it's the "subcultures". Many of them want to paint cops as "bad", because in reality they want to justify committing their crimes. Cops even treat the homeless well in this area, and in most communities their services are respected and appreciated, putting their lives on the line every day to keep some semblance of order in a rather volatile society. If not for the officers I would never have gotten anywhere, and many people have similar stories that I have spoken to. When they find someone who is homeless they offer help, instead of harassment like all the elitists assholes who get angry when the officers enforce the laws on their asses. The most common criminals to bad mouth officers are really stupid ones, like jaywalkers and people who shouldn't be driving. In this instance a criminal was let go by the damned courts (a common problem everywhere in this country). These funerals are wearing, upsetting, and really I am sick of criminals getting free rides.

Yes, it's very clear that you have an emotional attachment to police and law enforcement and it comes out in some seriously insane ways.

For instance saying shit like this:

From the heart of Seattle: This is actually an escalation, we have had an increase in violence toward cops recently and, sad as it is, this is only the second completely unexplained killing of cops this month.

People who don't like how cops behave, well guess what? YOU morons who whine about tasers and all that stupid shit fucking caused this. Thanks for completely fucking up the country with your whining. Anyone who hates cops is scum in my book now, not even worth the carbon used to create you.

And attacking Dogbert and accusing him of being a fucking "criminal."

You lost it in this thread, KK.

Big time.

Yes, it's very clear that you have an emotional attachment to police and law enforcement and it comes out in some seriously insane ways.

Big time.

:clap2:

From the heart of Seattle: This is actually an escalation, we have had an increase in violence toward cops recently and, sad as it is, this is only the second completely unexplained killing of cops this month.

People who don't like how cops behave, well guess what? YOU morons who whine about tasers and all that stupid shit fucking caused this. Thanks for completely fucking up the country with your whining. Anyone who hates cops is scum in my book now, not even worth the carbon used to create you.

Big time.

... and I give a fuck why?

Big time.

I'd say it's pretty clear you don't give a fuck how ridiculous you sound.

Big time.

I'd say it's pretty clear you don't give a fuck how ridiculous you sound.

Your opinion matters little to me to.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Big time.

I read the quotations several times. Where was dogbutt mentioned?

She called me a criminal directly several times in later posts. And she was referencing to me most likely with the taser threads since we all know I make the most on here.

Big time.

Then you need to get some new glasses, Willow.

Here are three quotes directed specifically at Dogbert that call him a criminal.

I believe only one word you posted ... the word "And" ... because if betrays your lack of intelligence and your complete and utter stupidity, criminal.

Do you ever learn? You're young, I thought there may be a chance for you, but I was wrong, you are a lost cause, criminal.

Calling you what you are is not "partisan" neither are officers who keep you scum in line. Now is the time all us law abiding citizens start telling you fucking scum off, before your shit spreads more.

Big time.

Kitten on this thread called Dogbert a "Criminal" many times. She flew off the handle at him because he posts threads about Tasers on here. For some reason she seems to think he hates cops because of that. She also is mentioning tasers having something to do with these 4 officers being killed, and blaming Dogbert for it somehow. Even though Kitten goes on and on about free speech on here all the time, apparently free speech is NOT ALLOWED if it's about threads on tasers. If you post those then you're a criminal according to her.

Kitten on this thread called Dogbert a "Criminal" many times. She flew off the handle at him because he posts threads about Tasers on here. For some reason she seems to think he hates cops because of that. She also is mentioning tasers having something to do with these 4 officers being killed, and blaming Robert for it somehow. Even though Kitten goes on and on about free speech on here all the time, apparently free speech is NOT ALLOWED if it's about threads on tasers. If you post those then you're a criminal according to her.

Exactly, it's hypocrisy and batshit insanity on her pa-OSHI!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iISyPz5XRyI[/ame]

Gotta run. :eek:

A lot of people have problems with police brutality. That doesn't mean they go out and kill 4 cops at one pop.

And it certainly doesn't mean that discussing tasers and the actions of the police when they fuck up causes random people to slaughter the police.

And pretending it does is the ultimate free speech suppressor: Don't Question Authority.

KK is a fraud. And it is a shame she went in that gutter.

KK is not a fraud. She is a human being just like the rest of us. And she is entitled to her opinions. Just like you and I. Who knows what made that dude walk in there and execute those officers. I can tell you it ain't cause he loved them.
:lol: That's your opinion. My opinion is that she's a fraud and only values free speech when it agrees with her opinion. This thread pretty well proves that.

Big time.

Kitten on this thread called Dogbert a "Criminal" many times. She flew off the handle at him because he posts threads about Tasers on here. For some reason she seems to think he hates cops because of that. She also is mentioning tasers having something to do with these 4 officers being killed, and blaming Dogbert for it somehow. Even though Kitten goes on and on about free speech on here all the time, apparently free speech is NOT ALLOWED if it's about threads on tasers. If you post those then you're a criminal according to her.

well why wasn't that part quoted then? doyathink? And as for free speech. seems like it applies to everyone but KK. What's the difference in calling someone a criminal and "batshit insane" free speech for thee and not for me? Is that it? I have posted on threads about tasers and at times even disagreed with their use. That doesn't make KK batshit insane for spouting off..

That's what you get for saying anything remotely complimentary of Microsoft. :clap2:

Of course this is what it stems from. She's already calling Shogun a criminal in the past too. She literally sees her spat against Microsoft to be a war. And anyone not on her side is the enemy.

All I did was ask her nicely to not call me a criminal and not ruin Echo's thread.

That's what you get for saying anything remotely complimentary of Microsoft. :clap2:

Of course this is what it stems from. She's already calling Shogun a criminal in the past too. She literally sees her spat against Microsoft to be a war. And anyone not on her side is the enemy.

All I did was ask her nicely to not call me a criminal and not ruin Echo's thread.

well you are in good hands dogbutt, your sidekicks find it quite acceptable to call her clinically insane. go for it.

Forum List

Back