2 small town police officers shot dead in western Wisconsin during traffic stop

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

According to a member on another forum:

This area is plagued with meth, Haywards jail roster went from like 35 to 200 in the last 5 days, all meth charges.

They get help from the ATF and DEA, same DEA/ATF officers come to my work daily for lunch the last 4 months I see MRAPS everyday going on raids, it's all out on the rez basically, town of 2300 has a drug problem of a city of 80,000, I see cops from a lot different cities in town daily, far as eau claire.

This is something that retiring folks need to check up on if they intend to move to some quiet town away from it all.....Lots of small Midwestern towns are seeing the same thing with property and drug crime.

This could be the warning sign of the times as the situation gets desperate.

Yet social responsibility is still far from being considered.

Legal and illegal drugs are the root cause of many of America's problems.
The root cause is changed daily. Don't you think the root cause is the 'culture' of wars, especially now as the rest of the world is gravitating toward China and their lead to peaceful trade relations with all countries?

America is even included, for now at least.

You should always think of the drug problems as consequences. Can we discuss the issues in detail?

These Police defunding activists don't seem to give up
I missed the part where the small town police force was supposedly defunded of traffic cops. Perhaps you will link if it truly has bearing on this action that took the lives of these two officers, apparently going about their duties, looking out for the welfare and enforcement of law and order. May they rest in peace.

Forum List

Back