4 More Years!

Attachments

• Trump in Jail.jpg
    Trump in Jail.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I'm not sure who was having more trouble there... the guy who couldn't remember his employee's name and what they did, or Biden understanding what was said... his face was more slack and devoid of expression than usual...

Between this guy and P01135809... we are so fucked.

The collusion between the democrat party and the mainstream media is put to a test in the age of information. Can the media keep the American public ignorant of the president's dwindling mental condition long enough to get through the election? History tells us that the media managed to keep Woodrow Wilson's debilitating stroke a secret and the media managed to keep Americans ignorant of FDR's physical and mental condition when they ran a virtual corpse for a 4th term. Maybe the last stand for democrats is ignorance.

The collusion between the democrat party and the mainstream media is put to a test in the age of information. Can the media keep the American public ignorant of the president's dwindling mental condition long enough to get through the election? History tells us that the media managed to keep Woodrow Wilson's debilitating stroke a secret and the media managed to keep Americans ignorant of FDR's physical and mental condition when they ran a virtual corpse for a 4th term. Maybe the last stand for democrats is ignorance.
FAUX news addict says what?

Seems he is looking so much better and lively .
I unreservedly withdraw everything nasty I have ever said about the dementia ridden , blank eyed travesty .

I must be honest . I never really knew whether he wore a vesty .

Forum List

Back