4 Firemen killed

This one is a NO brainer. The guy beat his 92 year old grandmother to death with a HAMMER! What the fuck was he doing out of prison?

He was probably replaced by a pot smoker who was more productive for the Prison Industrial Complex...

What, you think prisons are about locking up the guilty anymore? They are about providing cheap labor.

Why do you think we lock up 2 million people?

Because they are criminals.

Here's a guy who is a convicted killer and obviously very disturbed. Does anyone think he was nromal and it was only his access to a gun that did this?

This is why America needs to discuss "WHY" these things happen and not focus on "HOW" it happends. Guns are tyhe "how", not the "why".

4 firefighters shot, 2 killed at Webster, N.Y., fire
Plus he was convicted for killing someone with a Hammer, not a gun.

Even so, as the story points out, as a Felon he couldn't own firearms (It's the Law) yet he still had one somehow.

I agree, the shooter was not only obviously disturbed but he was on some sort of Medication. But we won't hear about THAT will we?

How did he get a gun, and do you believe the person who gave or otherwise allowed this person to possess a firearm had a duty to society and is civilly culpable?

Here's a guy who is a convicted killer and obviously very disturbed. Does anyone think he was normal and it was only his access to a gun that did this?

This is why America needs to discuss "WHY" these things happen and not focus on "HOW" it happens. Guns are the "how", not the "why".

4 firefighters shot, 2 killed at Webster, N.Y., fire

and yet the NRA isn't supporting better background checks.

you don't think his access to a gun matters?

Well, you could eliminate decency all together. Encourage sadism, depravity, amorality, and degeneracy instead. That's what we're doing. How is that working out by the way? To democrats decency is the equal to bigotry. It must be stamped out wherever it rears it's ugly decent head. Maybe we need a law, another law, prohibiting decency in all its forms. That's what liberals really want.

Apparently gun laws aren't tough enough, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to steal or borrow the guns he used and the firefighters would be alive today.

The feds traced the guns but aren't allowed to tell us who they belonged to so how will we ever know if the owner should be prosecuted or not???

Apparently gun laws aren't tough enough, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to steal or borrow the guns he used and the firefighters would be alive today.

The feds traced the guns but aren't allowed to tell us who they belonged to so how will we ever know if the owner should be prosecuted or not???

Is it not already against the law to lend or give a gun to a felon not allowed to have one?

Is it not already against the law to lend or give a gun to a felon not allowed to have one?

I've no idea. Felons aren't allowed to OWN guns I do not know if that translates into they can't use them. Someone was careless with their legally owned guns. Therein lies the problem.

I've no idea. Felons aren't allowed to OWN guns I do not know if that translates into they can't use them. Someone was careless with their legally owned guns. Therein lies the problem.

I believe you'll find the wording is "possess" not "own".
Then hold the individual who illegally gave a felon the weapons, no gun advocate will support giving a felon a weapon who isn't permitted one.

If we could control the smuggling of drugs or whores we could control the smuggling of guns.

Then hold the individual who illegally gave a felon the weapons, no gun advocate will support giving a felon a weapon who isn't permitted one.

As crazy as this might sound, I bet you the nra would still say that shooter should be able to get guns. Seriously, have you ever heard the nra say anything negative about gun ownership? I haven't.

As crazy as this might sound, I bet you the nra would still say that shooter should be able to get guns. Seriously, have you ever heard the nra say anything negative about gun ownership? I haven't.
You're right, the NRA has been instrumental in restoring gun rights to felons.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/14/u...to-regain-gun-rights.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/14/u...to-regain-gun-rights.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

A felon with his rights restored is one thing, and I can support restoring the rights for some of the dumb shit they list as a felony. But that has nothing to do with this nut who didn't have his rights restored, as no violent crime felon should.

I don't know the NRA stance on violent felons being permitted guns legally. I would like to hear their opinion though. I can't imagine anyone supporting animals like this being legally permitted weapons, and I think fuckin near everyone should be allowed to carry.

A felon with his rights restored is one thing, and I can support restoring the rights for some of the dumb shit they list as a felony. But that has nothing to do with this nut who didn't have his rights restored, as no violent crime felon should.
Did you even read the article?

Forum List

Back