30 min from now liberalism will be extenct

Liberalism is not extinct.

The exit polls reveal this: the favorability of Democrats is 43% to 54% unfavorable; the Republicans favorability is 39% to 58% unfavorable.

What that means is Democratic voters aren't extinct; they simply sat this election out again while Republicans showed up as usual.

Anyone who thinks that voters won't throw things right back to the Democrats in 2016 on a whim is fooling themselves.

Next time out there are some Republicans in tough races in the senate and right now Hillary Clinton is the favorite. If Republicans for the next 2 years think they have a license to be stupid and only send Obama bills to kill his own healthcare legislation, or to try and impeach him the next 2 years, Republicans will get slapped right back down in the presidential election.

Republicans always do this. They take a low-turnout off-year election to mean something it doesn't and then they totally overreach because of it.

We should almost start a pool for how soon they decide to impeach Obama.

Liberalism is not extinct.

The exit polls reveal this: the favorability of Democrats is 43% to 54% unfavorable; the Republicans favorability is 39% to 58% unfavorable.

What that means is Democratic voters aren't extinct; they simply sat this election out again while Republicans showed up as usual.

Anyone who thinks that voters won't throw things right back to the Democrats in 2016 on a whim is fooling themselves.

Next time out there are some Republicans in tough races in the senate and right now Hillary Clinton is the favorite. If Republicans for the next 2 years think they have a license to be stupid and only send Obama bills to kill his own healthcare legislation, or to try and impeach him the next 2 years, Republicans will get slapped right back down in the presidential election.

Republicans always do this. They take a low-turnout off-year election to mean something it doesn't and then they totally overreach because of it.

We should almost start a pool for how soon they decide to impeach Obama.
As someone who knows how the next elections will go liberaism is so dead. Lets start a pool for when obama is impeached or resigns.

Liberalism is still here. I guess the OP was wrong....again.
How? Listening to the seriously fucked up retard speak i dont think jack shit will get done because his iq is retarded enough to not understand what he is passing so hell take the easy way out and say no and veto the bill. If im the gop im sending this moron everything i possibly can . Hes going to fuck up 2016 as well for his party. Hes going to hand them the presidency.

Liberalism is still here. I guess the OP was wrong....again.
How? Listening to the seriously fucked up retard speak i dont think jack shit will get done because his iq is retarded enough to not understand what he is passing so hell take the easy way out and say no and veto the bill. If im the gop im sending this moron everything i possibly can . Hes going to fuck up 2016 as well for his party. Hes going to hand them the presidency.
How? The POTUS is still here and he is liberal. Stop drinking that anti freeze. I doubt a republican will ever make office again for at least 3 more terms until they get a Black or Mexican guy to run.

Naturalgas, your posts at times are thought provoking but this OP of yours isn't one of those times. Let's not jump the shark shall we.

Whats hilarious is you all dug your own holes and your party leader Obama filled it. We will round you all up stick you all in caves and dynamite the escape routes shut and you will forever be isolated till you die. It is done.
We're still here!!! Not going ANYWHERE.

Whats hilarious is you all dug your own holes and your party leader Obama filled it. We will round you all up stick you all in caves and dynamite the escape routes shut and you will forever be isolated till you die. It is done.
Trolling isn't making Liberism relavent. You really aren't here.

Who's trolling, me or the people who really don't think Hillary will be our next president? :lmao:

Who's trolling, me or the people who really don't think Hillary will be our next president? :lmao:
She won't and saying that isn't trolling.

Forum List

Back