30 min from now liberalism will be extenct

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Whats hilarious is you all dug your own holes and your party leader obama filled it. We will round you all up stick you all in caves and dynamite the escape routes shut and you will forever be isolated till you die. It is done.

• Banned
I predicted this 2 years ago while everybody but me was all doom and gloom. Im a political genius. Cross this one off my prediction list. :)

in 2016 there are 34 senators up for reelection, and I believe there are 23 republicans, 10 democrats and 1 independent....

so, more Rebublicans running in an election that usually pulls more voters, more voters has meant in the past, a greater chance for the republican candidate to lose....

If republicans take over the Senate, it may not last long...if history/ stats can also predict the future.... :)

Whats hilarious is you all dug your own holes and your party leader obama filled it. We will round you all up stick you all in caves and dynamite the escape routes shut and you will forever be isolated till you die. It is done.

Another product of christian home "skooling"

The real story is in the house not the senate. What was supposed to be a minor 5-8 seat pickup is now looking like a wave. A second mid-term senate pick up is a gimme.

Isn't it interesting how often we see post's by right-wing fundamentalists who attack liberal stupidity - and are also completely illiterate?

Neither Liberalism nor Conservatism will ever be done. They need each other to survive. Without one wing, the other ceases to function. Whatever happens in the next few months or years, you will always have right wing and left wing people and politicians.

Ah the lovely sounds of Conservative 'patriots' advocating the mass murder of fellow Americans.

Oddly enough, I still am surprised by it.

Another product of christian home "skooling"
christian schools out perform public in every way. :)

Ah the lovely sounds of Conservative 'patriots' advocating the mass murder of fellow Americans.

Oddly enough, I still am surprised by it.
the jews were conservative but the liberal exreme took care of that. All that power and control broken by force from the people and by the people. Natrual law is power and control is only temporary which goes against liberalism. The one thing that always wins out is freedom. Individual freedom. Take this as a lesson kids.

Hitler was a right wing progressive fascist: use terms correctly.

Boehner is going to make no move against ACA.

Learn to say, ACA.

Liberalism isn't dead, just wounded.

I cannot believe how virtually unscathed we have emerged from a potentially catastrophic liberal super-majority.

If predictions hold, and the GOP takes the Senate, it will be US molding the one half asses victory the liberals cling to.

They HOPED Obamacare would keep them in power long enough to actually get government run health insurance. The American people have dashed that hope upon the rocks of reality.

Goodbye Obama, so long liberal agenda. You squandered your greatest opportunity.

I doubt that liberalism will ever be extinct, but I'm having some serious doubts that English grammar can survive this onslaught.

Everyone knew once it was implemented, it was here to stay in some form...

And after RINO Rommey lost, that was a foregone conclusion.

BUT, thanks to Obama administration incompetence, it is so damaged that reworking it is going to be a piece of cake...revamping it along much more free market and personal freedom ideology...with a plethora of "opt outs".

In two years, you won't recognize it.

The GOP wins ~52 Senators and loses governor houses and liberalism is extinct....oooooooookay.

Forum List

Back