30 min from now liberalism will be extenct

Whats hilarious is you all dug your own holes and your party leader obama filled it. We will round you all up stick you all in caves and dynamite the escape routes shut and you will forever be isolated till you die. It is done.

You're a moron
Looks like ive been right for some time.

Considering you just joined the forum last month it's kind of hard for anyone to tell....just coming onto the forum and proclaiming "I predicted all of this correctly years ago!!!" doesn't really do much for anyone with at least half a brain.
I said this a month ago as well

We all have. ng is a kid, nothing more.

Shaheen a head of Brown. It will be easier for the GOP to take the Senate with that seat out of the gate. Nunn is getting whopped in GA.

Whats hilarious is you all dug your own holes and your party leader obama filled it. We will round you all up stick you all in caves and dynamite the escape routes shut and you will forever be isolated till you die. It is done.

You're a moron
Looks like ive been right for some time.

Considering you just joined the forum last month it's kind of hard for anyone to tell....just coming onto the forum and proclaiming "I predicted all of this correctly years ago!!!" doesn't really do much for anyone with at least half a brain.
I said this a month ago as well

We all have. ng is a kid, nothing more.
Not 2 years ago. :) im probably the only one in the country.

Hitler was a right wing progressive fascist: use terms correctly.

Boehner is going to make no move against ACA.

Learn to say, ACA.
Common misconception brought by liberals. Hitler was left wing. Nazi is left wing. They have nothing to do with individual freedom and small government, which is conservative ideology.

Everyone knew once it was implemented, it was here to stay in some form...

And after RINO Rommey lost, that was a foregone conclusion.

BUT, thanks to Obama administration incompetence, it is so damaged that reworking it is going to be a piece of cake...revamping it along much more free market and personal freedom ideology...with a plethora of "opt outs".

In two years, you won't recognize it.
ACA isn't implemented yet.

Everyone knew once it was implemented, it was here to stay in some form...

And after RINO Rommey lost, that was a foregone conclusion.

BUT, thanks to Obama administration incompetence, it is so damaged that reworking it is going to be a piece of cake...revamping it along much more free market and personal freedom ideology...with a plethora of "opt outs".

In two years, you won't recognize it.
ACA isn't implemented yet.

The vast bulk of it is.

fascist right wing progressivism is totalitarian taking away peoples' liberties

Learn to say, ACA.
Common misconception brought by liberals. Hitler was left wing. Nazi is left wing. They have nothing to do with individual freedom and small government, which is conservative ideology.

My, my. A common misconception shared by about everyone in the world except by fruitloops like you.

Learn to say, ACA.

My, my. A common misconception shared by about everyone in the world except by fruitloops like you.
My favorite cereals are apple jacks and fruit loops. Dont disem or you will be dealing with me and im the last person you want to argue with. Fair warning.

Fair warning of what? You'll make us extenct?
Kid i just called what nobody in the country was predicting. A rout election years ago. Check when this thread was created. See my first post in stats election thread. He must be shitting himself. This is one occasion where i love being a political genius.

Forum List

Back