What do you think?

• 1. It's Good

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 2. It's Bad

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • 3. It's neither Good nor Bad

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Wonder if Trump had said WE need 5 billion dollars for increased border security,& we will turn this money over to the experts in this field to figure the best way to use the money. instead of I want a wall that spans all of the Mexican border, because there coming to kill rape steal & load us up with dope, bad people very bad people. rational minds reject over kill.

That sounds like a great deal, only they already did that last time, and they have only spent about 10% of the money that was allotted.

More border patrol agents, drones, more judges to deal with refugees, lots of ways that work to deal with the situation.

So are you liberals ready to put more border patrol agents on the border? I don't think you are, Bulldog because I don't think you really want to secure the border.

There you go trying to think again I just said more border patrol agents would be a good thing. Try to keep up.

So you DON'T want more border agents on the border? Typical liberal. You say you don't want a wall and that more border agents would work...but then say oh no...I'm not really in favor of that either! Admit it, Bulldog...you don't WANT a secure border!

Are you retarded? Where did I say I didn't want more border patrol agents?
"More border patrol agents, drones, more judges to deal with refugees, lots of ways that work to deal with the situation."
"There you go trying to think again I just said more border patrol agents would be a good thing. Try to keep up."

Make up your mind, Bulldog! First you claim that more border patrol agents would work to deal with the situation instead of a wall...then you turn around and claim that you never said that! So what is it? Can you even keep track of what your talking points are on this subject?

Oh my. I didn't put a period after "again". I'm sure a 5th grader could have figured out what I was saying, but I can understand that it would be a problem for you.

Illegals don't vote dumb ass. I don't care what Hannity told you.
I didn't say they have voted...I'm staying that Democrats are counting on their votes in the future which is why they don't want a secure border now.

So you didn't answer my question...do you want a porous border or do you want lots of entitlements?

After the long process of becoming a citizen, They are citizens in every aspect of the word, and are entitled to decide who to vote for just like every other citizen. If your party doesn't support what our voters want, you don't deserve to be elected. You don't get extra points just because you were here first. Entitlements and citizenship are totally different things.

Once again...you ducked the question...do you want a porous border that allows people to easily enter the US...or do you want lots of entitlements? I think the reason you don't want to answer that question, Bulldog is that you know that you can't PAY for entitlements if you let everyone in!

That is a false choice. You assume immigrants won't become productive tax payers. If you doubt their willingness to work, you should drive past the Home Depot parking lot some morning.

It's a matter of numbers, Bulldog. You keep pouring immigrants into an economy that can't support that number of jobs and two things happen...wages go down because there are more workers than there are jobs...and unemployment goes up because there are more workers than there are jobs. Either way the cost of that has to be absorbed by government in lower revenues from income taxes and in increased costs in entitlements. You on the left won't admit that because if you DID then you'd have to admit that you want those millions of immigrants not because it's good for our economy but because you see them as a means to power!

There is no shortage of jobs, thanks to the growing economy Obama left for us.

So are you liberals ready to put more border patrol agents on the border? I don't think you are, Bulldog because I don't think you really want to secure the border.

There you go trying to think again I just said more border patrol agents would be a good thing. Try to keep up.

So you DON'T want more border agents on the border? Typical liberal. You say you don't want a wall and that more border agents would work...but then say oh no...I'm not really in favor of that either! Admit it, Bulldog...you don't WANT a secure border!

"More border patrol agents, drones, more judges to deal with refugees, lots of ways that work to deal with the situation."
"There you go trying to think again I just said more border patrol agents would be a good thing. Try to keep up."

Make up your mind, Bulldog! First you claim that more border patrol agents would work to deal with the situation instead of a wall...then you turn around and claim that you never said that! So what is it? Can you even keep track of what your talking points are on this subject?

Oh my. I didn't put a period after "again". I'm sure a 5th grader could have figured out what I was saying, but I can understand that it would be a problem for you.
a 5th grader probably would have typed it correctly.

a 5th grader probably would have typed it correctly.

OH!!!! You really got me there. You're so macho.

I didn't say they have voted...I'm staying that Democrats are counting on their votes in the future which is why they don't want a secure border now.

So you didn't answer my question...do you want a porous border or do you want lots of entitlements?

After the long process of becoming a citizen, They are citizens in every aspect of the word, and are entitled to decide who to vote for just like every other citizen. If your party doesn't support what our voters want, you don't deserve to be elected. You don't get extra points just because you were here first. Entitlements and citizenship are totally different things.

Once again...you ducked the question...do you want a porous border that allows people to easily enter the US...or do you want lots of entitlements? I think the reason you don't want to answer that question, Bulldog is that you know that you can't PAY for entitlements if you let everyone in!

That is a false choice. You assume immigrants won't become productive tax payers. If you doubt their willingness to work, you should drive past the Home Depot parking lot some morning.

It's a matter of numbers, Bulldog. You keep pouring immigrants into an economy that can't support that number of jobs and two things happen...wages go down because there are more workers than there are jobs...and unemployment goes up because there are more workers than there are jobs. Either way the cost of that has to be absorbed by government in lower revenues from income taxes and in increased costs in entitlements. You on the left won't admit that because if you DID then you'd have to admit that you want those millions of immigrants not because it's good for our economy but because you see them as a means to power!

There is no shortage of jobs, thanks to the growing economy Obama left for us.

Over two years later and this is still Obama's work? When will it stop being the work of Obama, when the economy goes the other way?

Wonder if Trump had said WE need 5 billion dollars for increased border security,& we will turn this money over to the experts in this field to figure the best way to use the money. instead of I want a wall that spans all of the Mexican border, because there coming to kill rape steal & load us up with dope, bad people very bad people. rational minds reject over kill.

That sounds like a great deal, only they already did that last time, and they have only spent about 10% of the money that was allotted.

Right, just not on a wall:

How much has been spent so far on Trump's border wall?

Not at all...what I AM against is flooding the entire country with illegals simply because you think they'll vote for you.

Are you against entitlements? Because if you aren't then you have to face the cold hard truth that you can't have open borders and an entitlement society because you can't pay for it. So which do you want most, Bulldog? The cradle to the grave land of entitlements that you on the left continually seek or the votes to keep liberal Democrats in power? You can't have both and trying to do so will destroy this nation.

The truth of the matter is half of the immigrants we have now are on some sort of welfare program.

Not at all...what I AM against is flooding the entire country with illegals simply because you think they'll vote for you.

Are you against entitlements? Because if you aren't then you have to face the cold hard truth that you can't have open borders and an entitlement society because you can't pay for it. So which do you want most, Bulldog? The cradle to the grave land of entitlements that you on the left continually seek or the votes to keep liberal Democrats in power? You can't have both and trying to do so will destroy this nation.

Okay. So what’s stopping the Democrats from granting blanket citizenship to all 20 million (or more) of our illegals if they ever get total control over the federal government again?

More than that, the Democrats benefit by our Census counting these people as if they are citizens giving them an advantage when it comes to the amount of representatives in the House.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

There is no desire by anybody to grant citizenship to all 20 million people.

There isn't? Then why do Democrats want to flood our country with illegal foreigners? Democrats never do anything unless it benefits them somehow.

As a person that came from a construction family, I can tell you those tunnels take months to years to build, depending on how articulate they are. El Chapo spent a million dollars just on one tunnel.

But I would rather them waste time on tunnels than just bringing drugs or people over in a few minutes each pass. And like the border patrol agents say, they are eventually found.

You DO realize that after those tunnels are built, that drugs and people can come over in a few minutes on each pass, only this time they are unable to be detected?

And................the BP agents said that the only way they find a tunnel is if they accidentally stumble on them, or they get solid human intelligence on where they are at.

And so how do more drones, agents, weapons, equipment stop any of this?

In 2017, we apprehended over 310,000 border crossers. The wall will help stop people just like that.

Border crossings are at the lowest number in decades.

And your point is?

The entire thing is a manufactured problem.

You call that manufactured? If your town experiences 20 rapes per year, and eventually gets cut down to 10, is that any reason to quit trying to reduce rapes in your town?

Sorry, but you must have missed that last manufactured caravan where people came here, tossing rocks and bottles at our agents, tore down the temporary walls our military erected, and now another caravan is supposedly on it's way. But it's all manufactured in your mind.

As a person that came from a construction family, I can tell you those tunnels take months to years to build, depending on how articulate they are. El Chapo spent a million dollars just on one tunnel.

But I would rather them waste time on tunnels than just bringing drugs or people over in a few minutes each pass. And like the border patrol agents say, they are eventually found.

You do't know what you are talking about. 36" and larger pipelines are regularly drilled under rivers all across the country and have been for quite a while.
https://www.fws.gov/midwest/endange...e/2013noa/pdf/nisourcehcpfinalappndxj_hdd.pdf

While I'm sure you didn't frantically run around the internet to find something to counter my claim, and actually read all 50 pages of this PDF file, I might ask, what does that have to do with my comment?

An underground crossing, especially for drugs, can be done in a few weeks. Far from the months or years you claim. If it is eventually found, millions of dollars worth of drugs have already been transported through it.

Obviously you know little about construction. Openly digging a trench for 3’ pipes is different than digging a tunnel capable of transporting people and drugs across a far distance. You need to shore up supports so the thing doesn’t collapse on you. You need to install electrical to operate lights, equipment and ventilation. You have to dig the tunnel quietly and without being obvious which eliminates most larger million dollar construction equipment. It’s a completely bad comparison.

No dumb ass.

I guess it never occurred to you that a tunnel has to support the weight of the land on top of it. Why do you suppose they only go 8 feet or so down for pipe? Tunnels that are built are reaching over 70 feet in depth.

But I will be fair about this: Why don't you show me one tunnel built by illegals using the process in your video.

You do't know what you are talking about. 36" and larger pipelines are regularly drilled under rivers all across the country and have been for quite a while.
https://www.fws.gov/midwest/endange...e/2013noa/pdf/nisourcehcpfinalappndxj_hdd.pdf

While I'm sure you didn't frantically run around the internet to find something to counter my claim, and actually read all 50 pages of this PDF file, I might ask, what does that have to do with my comment?

An underground crossing, especially for drugs, can be done in a few weeks. Far from the months or years you claim. If it is eventually found, millions of dollars worth of drugs have already been transported through it.

Obviously you know little about construction. Openly digging a trench for 3’ pipes is different than digging a tunnel capable of transporting people and drugs across a far distance. You need to shore up supports so the thing doesn’t collapse on you. You need to install electrical to operate lights, equipment and ventilation. You have to dig the tunnel quietly and without being obvious which eliminates most larger million dollar construction equipment. It’s a completely bad comparison.

No dumb ass.

I guess it never occurred to you that a tunnel has to support the weight of the land on top of it. Why do you suppose they only go 8 feet or so down for pipe? Tunnels that are built are reaching over 70 feet in depth.

But I will be fair about this: Why don't you show me one tunnel built by illegals using the process in your video.

I'm not sure why you continue to display your ignorance, I have personally worked on Houston ship channel crossings that went well more than 70 feet deep. Perhaps you should read up on why the shape of pipe can support so much pressure. There is a reason why submarines are basically a section of pipe.. Walls can easily be gone under, over, and through. If you can't understand that, it's not my job to educate you.

Republicans have this bizarre idea that Democrats are going to Puerto Rico to "have fun".

This is a place divested by a hurricane where the Trump administration lied about and participated in malfeasance.

puerto rico devastation

Republicans have become so heartless and mean spirited that they feel these victims somehow deserve what happened. And they don't deserve help in any way, shape or form.

tenor.gif

Welcome to the new GOP.

Republicans have this bizarre idea that Democrats are going to Puerto Rico to "have fun".

This is a place divested by a hurricane where the Trump administration lied about and participated in malfeasance.

puerto rico devastation

Republicans have become so heartless and mean spirited that they feel these victims somehow deserve what happened. And they don't deserve help in any way, shape or form.

tenor.gif

Welcome to the new GOP.
They’ll be happy to know some democrats stopped by to help with any problems they might have....

Menendez-on-puerto-rican-beach-during-shutdown.jpg

You know, Ray keeps telling us that it would take modern equipment and machinery to build any kind of viable tunnels under the wall.

Quick question for you Ray...................how the hell did all the miners did THEIR tunnels when they dug the mines in places like CO, AZ, and CA back in the 1800's? That's right...............they used pickaxes and shovels and shored the mine up with timbers, and if you look at the videos of the current tunnels, you would see that is how they are constructed.

BTW....................for all of you people who are crowing about the effectiveness of the border walls in Israel, you might want to do a bit of research, because they don't stop all terrorists from getting in. Hezbollah has built tunnels into Israel from Palestine.

This link is to an Israeli newspaper, and it has a lot of stories on the various tunnels built into Israel by Hezbollah.

terror tunnels

Quick question for you Ray...................how the hell did all the miners did THEIR tunnels when they dug the mines in places like CO, AZ, and CA back in the 1800's? That's right...............they used pickaxes and shovels and shored the mine up with timbers, and if you look at the videos of the current tunnels, you would see that is how they are constructed.

I'm sure most of them are. The point however is they are not built very quickly and in fact, take a very long time.

Have people busted out of prison before? Yes they have, but for the other 99% of prisoners, the walls, barbed wire and guards kept them in, just like Israel has reported it kept most of their intruders out.

To suggest that walls, slats or fencing should not be erected because somebody will figure a way around it is like saying don't have an alarm on your business because other businesses have been broken into overnight. The argument simply doesn't hold any water. We lose over 100 police officers every year, but that's not an argument for disarming our police.

I'm sure most of them are. The point however is they are not built very quickly and in fact, take a very long time.

Have people busted out of prison before? Yes they have, but for the other 99% of prisoners, the walls, barbed wire and guards kept them in, just like Israel has reported it kept most of their intruders out.

To suggest that walls, slats or fencing should not be erected because somebody will figure a way around it is like saying don't have an alarm on your business because other businesses have been broken into overnight. The argument simply doesn't hold any water. We lose over 100 police officers every year, but that's not an argument for disarming our police.

Yet you say universal background checks are useless because some crooks will still get guns.

Yet you say universal background checks are useless because some crooks will still get guns.

The difference is they will get them from the same place they're getting them now. Very few criminals buy a gun from a gun store and have a background check done. So a universal background check won't help in that matter. It's just a ploy to get law abiding citizens registered with the government.

The difference is they will get them from the same place they're getting them now. Very few criminals buy a gun from a gun store and have a background check done. So a universal background check won't help in that matter. It's just a ploy to get law abiding citizens registered with the government.

And immigrants will just go over, under,or around a wall, or just go through normal points of entry like the vast majority do.

And immigrants will just go over, under,or around a wall, or just go through normal points of entry like the vast majority do.

They can go around a wall because we don't have a wall in those places which the Republicans are trying to correct. But no, most don't go under or over a wall. The over 300,000 apprehended in 2017 were not doing that. They were crossing the border in open places.

Forum List

Back