30 Cities with highest murder rates

The murder rate can be predicted based on one thing, and one thing only, the number of black people who live in the city. Call me a racist, but you know it's true.
.....take away the black murders and the US still has a murder rate more than double of UK, etc

The UK only has 66 million people.
and?

Are you like I am 2 and asslips?
great reply
Sri Lanka has 22 million

So you dont understand percentages either?

.....take away the black murders and the US still has a murder rate more than double of UK, etc

and?

great reply
Sri Lanka has 22 million

???
I posted this earlier with the links
what are you saying?
US 17,000 murders with blacks murdering 6400 = 10500 non-black murders
US population 6 times the UK pop'
UK murders 720-
10500 divided by 6 = 1750 ...more than 2 times MORE than 720

and?

great reply
Sri Lanka has 22 million

.....as stated before, take away the very high black percentage and the US still has over twice the murder rate
..so 2AGuy's and Blackie's bullshit about culture/blacks/etc is bullshit

Last edited:

and?

great reply
Sri Lanka has 22 million

so you really don't have a point--do you?

One headline sets off a shit storm of denial and deflections, and the obvious questions are never asked or even considered:

How many homicides were committed by the use of a firearm?

How many guns used were stolen?

How many of the killers bought a gun legally, and their record suggests they ought not to own or possess a gun?

Of course the single presumption made was, it had to be a black guy.

Wry, take a look at the last 5 mass shooters. ALL of them were known, they all had committed crimes and ALL of them were let loose to go kill.

And all of them got a gun. Explain that, or do you agree with Trump and the NRA that no solution exists, so let's keep doing what we've been doing and pray for the dead and their family, friends and colleagues.

They should have been in jail. Had they been in jail, they would not have been able to get the gun in the first place.

In other words, enforce the laws that are ALREADY on the books.

How simple is that. Problem is you don't get the mass murders you need for the propaganda campaign.

Your problems are you are too simple minded. We already have more people in prison, jails and juvenile detention than any other nation-state in the world.

And you want to incarcerate more for longer periods. Those in custody are already disaffected persons, and many more live in a dystopian existence.

The solution is not more callous conservatism, i.e. Trumpism. It is time for compassion, and a new path. One which is guided by the Sermon on the Mount [ don't infer that I'm religious, or even believe the historical Jesus was anything more than an inspired man; I see all organized religions as nothing more than a political party].

Yes, we have non violent offenders in prison, and violent criminals keep getting set free.

How about we reverse that. Keep the violent offenders in prison forever, and use work programs for the others.

We know that 80%of the violent crime is committed by 8% of the criminal population. Why are they ever let out?

Yes, it is a simple problem with a simple solution. Why do progressives continue to let that 8% walk free?

You dumb shit, you have no clue on the subject of crime and punishment. Years ago indeterment sentencing was shit canned in CA, and determent sentencing replaced it. Do you know the difference. I'd school you but you and other fools will only not read what I'd write, but push the funny button. That's what dumb shits do.

My thoughts and prayers go out for all NRA members whose money has been embezzled and squandered by NRA employees and contracted splinter organizations.

Wry, take a look at the last 5 mass shooters. ALL of them were known, they all had committed crimes and ALL of them were let loose to go kill.

And all of them got a gun. Explain that, or do you agree with Trump and the NRA that no solution exists, so let's keep doing what we've been doing and pray for the dead and their family, friends and colleagues.

They should have been in jail. Had they been in jail, they would not have been able to get the gun in the first place.

How simple is that. Problem is you don't get the mass murders you need for the propaganda campaign.

Your problems are you are too simple minded. We already have more people in prison, jails and juvenile detention than any other nation-state in the world.

And you want to incarcerate more for longer periods. Those in custody are already disaffected persons, and many more live in a dystopian existence.

The solution is not more callous conservatism, i.e. Trumpism. It is time for compassion, and a new path. One which is guided by the Sermon on the Mount [ don't infer that I'm religious, or even believe the historical Jesus was anything more than an inspired man; I see all organized religions as nothing more than a political party].

Yes, we have non violent offenders in prison, and violent criminals keep getting set free.

How about we reverse that. Keep the violent offenders in prison forever, and use work programs for the others.

We know that 80%of the violent crime is committed by 8% of the criminal population. Why are they ever let out?

Yes, it is a simple problem with a simple solution. Why do progressives continue to let that 8% walk free?

You dumb shit, you have no clue on the subject of crime and punishment. Years ago indeterment sentencing was shit canned in CA, and determent sentencing replaced it. Do you know the difference. I'd school you but you and other fools will only not read what I'd write, but push the funny button. That's what dumb shits do.

I have been respectful in our talk so far. I am referencing well known criminology studies vis a vis the violent crime committed by the 8 %. That study has been confirmed by many other subsequent studies.

Now, be respectful to me and address the facts I presented. This is NOT my opinion. These are respected studies carried out over the last 35 years.

#2 Chester, PA 74% black
DETROIT, Mi 85% black
Flint, Mi 57% black
Baltimore, Md 63% black
New Orleans, La 60% black
Gary, In 80% black

Post #2 and the race card is played by a Trump fan. Shocking!

It's called a fact card. The overwhelming majority of violent crime is committed by blacks and Hispanics. That is a cultural thing, not a race thing.

great reply
Sri Lanka has 22 million

Of course.
More people more murders. It Ain't rocket science.
you are worse than the blacks in not accepting facts
thank you

great reply
Sri Lanka has 22 million

Of course.
.....everyone can see the math/stats/truth/PERCENTAGES--and you ''deny'' them..everyone can see you are a fraud
....any 6th grader knows how science labs work and percentages --

You dumb shit, you have no clue on the subject of crime and punishment. Years ago indeterminate sentencing was shit canned in CA, and determent sentencing replaced it. Do you know the difference. I'd school you but you and other fools will only not read what I'd write, but push the funny button. That's what dumb shits do.

I have been respectful in our talk so far. I am referencing well known criminology studies vis a vis the violent crime committed by the 8 %. That study has been confirmed by many other subsequent studies.

Now, be respectful to me and address the facts I presented. This is NOT my opinion. These are respected studies carried out over the last 35 years.

Post the "well known criminology studies" and we can talk.

Review this:

Pelican Bay State Prison - Wikipedia

great reply
Sri Lanka has 22 million

Of course.
.....everyone can see the math/stats/truth/PERCENTAGES--and you ''deny'' them..everyone can see you are a fraud
....any 6th grader knows how science labs work and percentages --

Then why didnt you post them?

You dumb shit, you have no clue on the subject of crime and punishment. Years ago indeterminate sentencing was shit canned in CA, and determent sentencing replaced it. Do you know the difference. I'd school you but you and other fools will only not read what I'd write, but push the funny button. That's what dumb shits do.

Post the "well known criminology studies" and we can talk.

Review this:

Pelican Bay State Prison - Wikipedia

Look up "The one percent of the criminal population that commits 63% of the violent crime"

It's a Swedish study, but what they catalogue translates directly to the violent offenders worldwide.

I'm at the air races on my phone so that's the best I can do now.

Attachments

• IMG_1181.jpg
    IMG_1181.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 10
This is amazing. I'm in a thread discussing a topic that is the basis of my college degrees that I have studied statistics, studies, and facts for 6 years...

And one of the people arguing against me wants to use a fictional movie as a resource to support their position. Wow.

I take it you are too young to personally remember the 90s?

No. I am not, and it is part of why I will not vote for Biden. He was a large supporter of the 1994 Clinton Crime Bill that Hillary deemed Black youth "Super predators." Now he won't own it and just tries to change the subject.

That has NOTHING to do with the fact you are trying to use a FICTIONAL movie to support your argument. If the movie is real, you should easily be able to find facts then right?

You made a claim about the motivations of people operating in the 90s.

The movie as a period piece, made during that very timeframe, shows you how people of the time thought of the issue of crack cocaine. And I am not talking about conservatives, nor government, but freaking HOLLYWOOD, which was just as much lefty then, as it is now.

YOu are happy to smear millions of good people as racist, based on assumptions of their motives, and you are not open to even listening to what they had to say, AT THAT HISTORICAL TIME ABOUT THE ISSUE you supposedly care so much about.

You really should watch it.

I have watched it. I watched it when it came out. If it is a period piece and such a close representation of the period, then it should be EASY for you to provide FACTS to support it. New Jack City is not a movie like American Gangster based on REAL people like Frank Lucas and the events in his life. So, show me FACTS that back it up.

This is amazing. I'm in a thread discussing a topic that is the basis of my college degrees that I have studied statistics, studies, and facts for 6 years...

And one of the people arguing against me wants to use a fictional movie as a resource to support their position. Wow.
Nobodys impressed with modern education. It has produced at least a couple generations of fools with no real world, life experiences

Nobody? So you speak for everybody now? Usually the ones not impressed with today's education in a topic that requires a good education to understand, are those that don't have one and are too close minded to listen to those that do.

I don't like talking down to people, because I don't like people talking down to me, but on this forum in threads like this it is damn near impossible. I have people who say they are scientist that are believing spurious arguments, I have people that I know wouldn't click a single link if I posted it because they like it when stats make Black people look bad, and even someone trying to tell me a fictional movie proves their position correct. Take that and flip that around to a thread where you are on the other side of that and tell me how you would argue with those people.

Forum List

Back