3 stabbed at White Rights group rally

Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim erupts in violence; three stabbed

Anti whites attacked the Pro white leader and at least one anti white got stabbed. Hope all 3 that got stabbed were anti white scum.

Sounds like a bunch of brown racist thugs couldn't stand the thought of white racists, so they showed up and attacked them. All because they are incapable of handling free speech. Sounds like the police did a lousy job of protecting the KKK who scheduled their "rally" in advance.

This black can handle it

Jew’s NY Daily News Puts Trump’s “Hate Group” Supporters on the Front Page

White GeNOcide Project - Exposing White Genocide

10685516_937858456232047_6024398529775621510_n.jpg

White supremacists are all completely worthless. This country would be better if they all died painfully.
Ohhh if you and others like you would just take your desires to the last act. It would be a catharsis to get rid of you all at once.
such a bitter cracka, not going to be easy for your ilk with the demographic shift :badgrin:
That one will be in for the biggest shock. She said she was the only "American" at her place of employ, whatever that means. Remember- she is a dog groomer
Who you talking about?
tipsycatlover. You know :up: crazy rw grl

White supremacists are all completely worthless. This country would be better if they all died painfully.
Ohhh if you and others like you would just take your desires to the last act. It would be a catharsis to get rid of you all at once.
such a bitter cracka, not going to be easy for your ilk with the demographic shift :badgrin:
That one will be in for the biggest shock. She said she was the only "American" at her place of employ, whatever that means. Remember- she is a dog groomer
I never said I was the only American at any place of employ! Where do you dig up this shit. I was self employed for 22 years. First in my own law office and later when I got to hating people too much to tolerate them in my own dog grooming shop. I've been basically retired, only doing some legal consult since 2010 so when would I be the only American at any place of employ?
under your other hateful rw acct which you forgot the password to lol. Remember now rw hate lady Tipsycatlover ?

I never said I was the only American at any place of employ! Where do you dig up this shit. I was self employed for 22 years. First in my own law office and later when I got to hating people too much to tolerate them in my own dog grooming shop. I've been basically retired, only doing some legal consult since 2010 so when would I be the only American at any place of employ?
under your other hateful rw acct which you forgot the password to lol. Remember now rw hate lady Tipsycatlover ?
Nope. Since I did all the hiring there's no reason why I would be the only American.

Now, what you are absolutely correct about is the deep and abiding hatred I have for liberals. I just so enjoy it when they get what's coming to them. Bleed them in the gutter!

Nope. Since I did all the hiring there's no reason why I would be the only American.

Now, what you are absolutely correct about is the deep and abiding hatred I have for liberals. I just so enjoy it when they get what's coming to them. Bleed them in the gutter!

You a hateful mutherfucker!

Nope. Just anti-fascist.
Wrap it in whatever cloth you want you are still an anti white. Oh and The Klan doesn't believe in Fascism you TWIT. Any real "anti fascist" would know that. The Klan also hates non christians so even I could not join. Bury your head in the sand some more.

Yep. Just another Christian terrorist group.

Better call Saul.

I figured it out. I do legal consultations for an international law firm and I am the only American. I just never see anyone else. I work alone. In 6 years I've only seen one other person.

Let me put it this way, I would not help another person if they were bleeding to death in the street and I had the very last band aid in the world.

Better call Saul.
At least he would talk to you.

Let me put it this way, I would not help another person if they were bleeding to death in the street and I had the very last band aid in the world.

Not surprising. You've always come accross as the bitter, miserable type.

Imagine it wasn't the White Rights Group that started the violence they were attacked by the subhuman scum.

I wouldnt characterize the KKK as a 'white rights group' any more than I would characterize the IRA as an 'Irish rights group'. The KKK is far more than that.

The KKK is a well known terrorist group. It has way too much baggage with that past of terrorist attacks to be an effective mass movement, political movement or just about anything else. When people see the KKK in their white robes marching, they dont envision white workers getting cheated in courts simply because they are white, they get mental images of them tying blacks to tree and bull whipping them to unconsciousness, lynchings and cross burnings in black neighborhoods.

The KKK belongs on the trash heap of history and if whites are going to ever regain equality in this country vrs minority groups or the rich, they need to found entirely new organizations that have no past of bloody repression of other working class people.

Who you talking about?
tipsycatlover. You know :up: crazy rw grl
ah. For some reason she is on my ignore list. Who knows. Anyways. Panic! At the KKK Rally: Three Stabbed, Twelve Arrested

All 3 people stabbed were anti white terrorists who attacked the white rights activists. So white rights activists claim self defense which it obviously was since they were attacked and hopefully the 3 scum die.

Forum List

Back