3 stabbed at White Rights group rally

Ohhh if you and others like you would just take your desires to the last act. It would be a catharsis to get rid of you all at once.
such a bitter cracka, not going to be easy for your ilk with the demographic shift :badgrin:
That one will be in for the biggest shock. She said she was the only "American" at her place of employ, whatever that means. Remember- she is a dog groomer
I never said I was the only American at any place of employ! Where do you dig up this shit. I was self employed for 22 years. First in my own law office and later when I got to hating people too much to tolerate them in my own dog grooming shop. I've been basically retired, only doing some legal consult since 2010 so when would I be the only American at any place of employ?
under your other hateful rw acct which you forgot the password to lol. Remember now rw hate lady Tipsycatlover ?
Nope. Since I did all the hiring there's no reason why I would be the only American.

Now, what you are absolutely correct about is the deep and abiding hatred I have for liberals. I just so enjoy it when they get what's coming to them. Bleed them in the gutter!
so you admit that you just lied. Not only are you a hateful xenophobic rw caricature, you have a selective memory

That one will be in for the biggest shock. She said she was the only "American" at her place of employ, whatever that means. Remember- she is a dog groomer
I never said I was the only American at any place of employ! Where do you dig up this shit. I was self employed for 22 years. First in my own law office and later when I got to hating people too much to tolerate them in my own dog grooming shop. I've been basically retired, only doing some legal consult since 2010 so when would I be the only American at any place of employ?
under your other hateful rw acct which you forgot the password to lol. Remember now rw hate lady Tipsycatlover ?
Nope. Since I did all the hiring there's no reason why I would be the only American.

Now, what you are absolutely correct about is the deep and abiding hatred I have for liberals. I just so enjoy it when they get what's coming to them. Bleed them in the gutter!

You a hateful mutherfucker!
Let me put it this way, I would not help another person if they were bleeding to death in the street and I had the very last band aid in the world.
so you're "party before country"? Thanks for the clarification you PoS. You aren't by chance native American are you? I've seen a lot of them that took the Randian brown acid as well

Ohhh if you and others like you would just take your desires to the last act. It would be a catharsis to get rid of you all at once.
such a bitter cracka, not going to be easy for your ilk with the demographic shift :badgrin:

such an angry cracka

such an angry cracka
yes Tipsycatlover is. Seems frustrated but that is to be expected because she said she doesn't like sex

6:31

Let me put it this way, I would not help another person if they were bleeding to death in the street and I had the very last band aid in the world.

You are of course full of shit

Orange County has a reputation for being very Right Wing.
Someone told you the right is racist and/or bigoted, even though it's the left that has a history of acting on racism and bigotry.

No matter - you played along without thinking for yourself.

It's not a surprise, but your post is plainly stupid.

so you admit that you just lied. Not only are you a hateful xenophobic rw caricature, you have a selective memory
No I remembered just fine. I also correct the record when necessary. You, of course, wallow in your lies without regard to any facts.

You are of course full of shit
Let's test it out. Come over and bleed in the gutter. See if I would bother to give you a band aid.

Do you honestly think that everyone would aid another? Really? On what do you base such a silly delusion?

so you native American or not Tipsycatlover
Half Iroquois, half Jew. Blame the war for that odd pairing.

My mother always thought I got my streak of cruelty from my Native father. I like to think i nurtured it myself.
that explains a lot. Most native Americans I've met online are.....how do I say this....."different". You take the cake though.

They should be red. With the blood of the scum who came to start trouble.

The klan is seeing a resurgence in the last year or two. Los Angeles county is too gutterized and ghettoized to recover but Orange county is still hanging in there.
a long time ago.....aint "very" right wing anymore.....

The klan is seeing a resurgence in the last year or two. Los Angeles county is too gutterized and ghettoized to recover but Orange county is still hanging in there.
I just spent four days cat sitting in Orange County. It is so much nicer than the multi culti sewer of Los Angeles.
then why do you still live in LA County?.....move....

B1 Bob Dorner was a nut case from there.
bob Dornan....who hasnt been heard from this century....

B1 Bob Dorner was a nut case from there.
Dornan, yes.
There've been a few crooked officials from there.
and there havent been any from anywhere else?....

KKK in liberal California hahaha
This was in very Right Wing Orange County [behind the Orange Curtain].
It was in Anaheim. Santa Ana and Anaheim are mexican gang territories.
tipsy why dont you talk about the area you live in....Anaheim is no more a gang territory than most other larger cities....i have lived there 48 years and live in a 75% Mexican neighborhood and delivered mail in every ZIP......they are confined to 2 small areas but they dont fuck around in the rest of the city,if they do its pretty rare,because the APD deals with them.....the area i lived in was 75% Mexican and we hardly even seen graffiti....if it goes up its gone a few days later....stick to the hole you live in....

Forum List

Back