3 stabbed at White Rights group rally

You're still in denial, I see.
Yes, I am in denial of your fantasy of reality. The left has the history of acting on racism and bigotry.

political_spectrum_left_right_wing.gif

under your other hateful rw acct which you forgot the password to lol. Remember now rw hate lady Tipsycatlover ?
Nope. Since I did all the hiring there's no reason why I would be the only American.

Now, what you are absolutely correct about is the deep and abiding hatred I have for liberals. I just so enjoy it when they get what's coming to them. Bleed them in the gutter!

You a hateful mutherfucker!
Let me put it this way, I would not help another person if they were bleeding to death in the street and I had the very last band aid in the world.

You are of course full of shit
Let's test it out. Come over and bleed in the gutter. See if I would bother to give you a band aid.

Do you honestly think that everyone would aid another? Really? On what do you base such a silly delusion?

You fail drama class

I never said I was the only American at any place of employ! Where do you dig up this shit. I was self employed for 22 years. First in my own law office and later when I got to hating people too much to tolerate them in my own dog grooming shop. I've been basically retired, only doing some legal consult since 2010 so when would I be the only American at any place of employ?
under your other hateful rw acct which you forgot the password to lol. Remember now rw hate lady Tipsycatlover ?
Nope. Since I did all the hiring there's no reason why I would be the only American.

Now, what you are absolutely correct about is the deep and abiding hatred I have for liberals. I just so enjoy it when they get what's coming to them. Bleed them in the gutter!

You a hateful mutherfucker!
Let me put it this way, I would not help another person if they were bleeding to death in the street and I had the very last band aid in the world.

Not surprising. You've always come accross as the bitter, miserable type.
thats what happens when you are an old person that no one likes and your mind is stuck in 1938.....

You're still in denial, I see.
Yes, I am in denial of your fantasy of reality. The left has the history of acting on racism and bigotry.

political_spectrum_left_right_wing.gif

Fascism isn't left-wing:

"The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and co-operation. It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life"
-- Adolf Hitler; from national proclamation (Feb. 1, 1933)

"In principle, the Government protects the economic interests of the German Volk not by taking the roundabout way through an economic bureaucracy to be organized by the State, but by the utmost promotion of private initiative and a recognition of the rights of property."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech to Reichstag (March 23, 1933)

"Instead of appealing to the Volk's willingness to sacrifice, we could have directed our appeal to the taxpayer. We consciously and deliberately did not do so because we wanted to educate the German Volk to come together in this common sacrifice, and therein to begin to understand the nature of the community; to comprehend the duties this community demands of us and to satisfy these of our own free accord without relying on the taxpayer."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech at Berlin Sportpalast (October 10, 1939)

"Secular schools can never be tolerated because such schools have no religious instruction, and a general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character training and religion must be derived from faith"
-- Adolf Hitler; at Nazi-Vatican Concordat (Apr. 26, 1933)

"In this hour, let us thank the Almighty who has blessed our paths in the past, and let us pray to Him: may He lead us forth onto the path of righteousness in the future as well."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Eger (October 3, 1938)

"The catchword 'Women's Liberation' is merely a phrase invented by the Jewish intellect, and its contents are marked by the same spirit. The German woman will never need to emancipate herself in an age supportive of German life."
-- Adolf Hitler ; from speech to NS Frauenschaft (September 8, 1934)

"We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Berlin (October 24, 1933)

Forum List

Back