3 guys kick in your front door...do you politely ask them to leave..or do you use a gun?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep........several break ins in this neighborhood......the victim is a legal pot grower.......3 guys kick in his door....

Targeted by Robbers, This Neighborhood Didn't Demand Action - They Took it

But on Sunday night, despite the surveillance system and a warning sign hanging on his fence, Richard Snyder’s home was targeted by home intruders.

His son Joseph didn’t know if the robbers were armed, but said his father had hunting rifles in the house, and armed himself for his protection after three men kicked in his front door.

Sgt. Tom Tinklepaugh said two of the intruders escaped, but one suspect was hospitalized, undergoing surgery for his gunshot wound and is expected to survive.

“I can’t believe I shot the damn guy,” Spranger said. He called Snyder a “fantastic individual” who is soft-spoken and helpful, but understood all too well, “For him to do something like that, I totally understand.”

Spranger told neighbors they would “lock the block down” and has been talking to neighbors on his street of modest, older homes, about the neighborhood watch group he is starting up.

You politely ask them to leave....

With a gun in your hand ;) :D

well, having undergone a siege, i can say, I support the use of fire arms in self defense.

It was not my neighborhood, so i was all alone, fighting off waves of gangs. You know why i didn't run the gauntlent in my car? I was defending my wardrobe. fucking clothes.

most harrowing night of my life. but God was with me. They beat the hell out of themselves, and i never laid a hand on them. Fuck i thank God for my German genes.

fence off "local" areas and introduce a lot of family planning.

Last edited:
Yep........several break ins in this neighborhood......the victim is a legal pot grower.......3 guys kick in his door....

But on Sunday night, despite the surveillance system and a warning sign hanging on his fence, Richard Snyder’s home was targeted by home intruders.

His son Joseph didn’t know if the robbers were armed, but said his father had hunting rifles in the house, and armed himself for his protection after three men kicked in his front door.

Sgt. Tom Tinklepaugh said two of the intruders escaped, but one suspect was hospitalized, undergoing surgery for his gunshot wound and is expected to survive.

“I can’t believe I shot the damn guy,” Spranger said. He called Snyder a “fantastic individual” who is soft-spoken and helpful, but understood all too well, “For him to do something like that, I totally understand.”

Spranger told neighbors they would “lock the block down” and has been talking to neighbors on his street of modest, older homes, about the neighborhood watch group he is starting up.

That's an easy one.

Three guys kick in my door then they meet my shotgun up close and personal. Believe me, they won't be walking away.

Forum List

Back