21st Century Emily Posts: Little Girls Scream F-Words for LGBT T-Shirt "Good Cause"

Is this where the LGBT 'permissiveness' with children will stop? Or will the future hold worse?

• This is as far as they will go. They will stop themselves after this.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is just the beginning. Fasten your seatbelts.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
I am not sure why some people keep wanting to steer the discussion towards LGBT and gay topics. Homosexuality was not mentioned in the video. It has nothing to do with this video. The fact that the company that sells the t-shirts from the video also sells t-shirt fighting against anti-gay bigotry and racial bigotry is really not relevant.

You are right winterborn. Besides, bringing scandal to a child is evil enough on its own.

Mark 9:42 “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe to stumble, it would be better for him if, with a heavy millstone hung around his neck, he had been cast into the sea."

I am not sure why some people keep wanting to steer the discussion towards LGBT and gay topics. Homosexuality was not mentioned in the video. It has nothing to do with this video. The fact that the company that sells the t-shirts from the video also sells t-shirt fighting against anti-gay bigotry and racial bigotry is really not relevant.

You are right winterborn. Besides, bringing scandal to a child is evil enough on its own.

Mark 9:42 “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe to stumble, it would be better for him if, with a heavy millstone hung around his neck, he had been cast into the sea."

I don't think the children were scandalized or harmed.

I don't think the children were scandalized or harmed.

I do. I am sure of it.

I believe you, too. As long as one does not violate his "well-formed" conscience, he is not totally culpable. I think?

... bringing scandal to a child is evil enough on its own.

Sounds like even the ancients had a rudimentary grasp on child developmental psychology and child exploitation.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. So girls should hate men and become dykes?? Is this really what we want for our future? WTF?

I wouldn't trade my family for the world. thank you very fucking much!

^See, check this bigot out. He attacks "Liberalism" and in this instance he's attacking a Liberal amount of Freedom because no one hates gays unless they want CONTROL.

Watching this self proclaimed "freedom fighter" think that ending laws against gays will somehow force girls to become "dykes" is what we are dealing with today. People like ^this vote every time.

Allowing people to be gay doesn't create more gays small brain....I don't understand gays at all, I see more options in being straight. Yet gays don't judge me for being straight.............Gays don't want you to condone their activities, they just don't want you to use Governmental Law to prevent them from their perspectives.

Sounds like even the ancients had a rudimentary grasp on child developmental psychology and child exploitation.

^His post as about a Bible lesson that stated anyone who attacks the ways of the Bible could "just as well" be put to death.

Funny how the books of religion want to kill anyone that don't believe in what they do, yet there are thousands of religions.

So do I approve of anti-bullying measures. But I also approve of other disciplinary measures that have pretty much become illegal. A teacher cannot break up a fight, a teacher cannot stop two from kissing in the hall ways, and my daughter’s class cannot get co-ed swimming abolished so girls do not have to get ridiculed by boys every day in swimming class. The schools are soft, politically correct to a fault, and too liberal for their own good.

On the rest of your posts I think I am okay with "I agree to disagree"- I don't agree with your convictions, but I think you presented them fairly.

But this I disagree with- if this is what is happening in your school- well then I would have issues- not what is happening in my child's school.
a) breaking up fights- usually done by school security officers- because from middle school on some of kids are bigger than teachers- but fights get broken up fast- as my child says 'when the guard picks up each of the guys with one hand each- they stop fighting'- he is VERY big.
b) kissing- again usually stopped by security, but teachers stop it too.
c) co-ed swimming? ridiculed? Sounds like a bullying issue and should be addressed. What has the principle said to you when you talked to him or her? Do all girls want the co-ed class abolished or do they want the bullying stopped?

First off, I appreciate your civil mindedness and fair way of addressing others.

To answer your questions, I cited those three examples because this is what I have been told by my kids or other kids who attend this Minneapolis suburban high school. As far as the co-ed swimming goes --- this is an actual case from about 5 years ago when my daughter and 50 of her 8th grade female students wrote a letter and met with the female principle. She listened but then rejected the idea the next day without any real explanation. This prompted me to write a letter to the school board explaining what happened when these females approached the principle with their request, and also, why they wanted it to go to girls only swimming class. It was primarily to escape ridicule going on either in the class or behind their backs. The school board took about two months and then sent me a letter saying they were sorry but it would be too difficult to arrange curriculum schedules if the swimming classes went boys only and girls only the following year. That made no sense to me, but it was all the energy I could afford that issue.
\.

I applaud you for fighting for your daughter and her friends concerns.

Clearly I don't know the exact circumstances, but I believe that schools should deal firmly with bullying- and if girls were being bullied by boys in the swim class, action should have been taken. IF the school couldn't address the bullying- I think girls only classes would be the only reasonable alternative to allowing the bullying to continue.

What else should we expect?

Millenials are the dumbest, laziest generation in American history.

Sometimes I can't help but think that a world war can't come soon enough. :badgrin:
Don't know about a world war, but I wish some of these "Che's" would start some shit.

I hope I live to see the "revolution'.

The revolution is happening under your nose.

People don't hate gays and blacks anymore. I watched my nephew stand against his parents and grandpa this weekend telling them they are racists as all of them smiled and owned it. I did the same thing about 20 years ago Some families take a generation longer, Evolution ya know. But the Revolution is here and it's about THINKING, not about shooting :)

I was proud of him for stating he didn't hate blacks in front of his racist parents.

Dirty little secret: many, many blacks are absolutely VICIOUS homophobes.

Not a particular secret that many people are absolutely vicious homophobes.

But are you speaking for blacks as a black American, or speaking for them as a white American who is part of African American culture?

I can't stomach the whole video but it's probably the extreme in-your-face, breaking common decency boundaries, that reminds them of it.

I can't stomach the whole video but it's probably the extreme in-your-face, breaking common decency boundaries, that reminds them of it.

Then I would suggest not watching it.

TRUE CASES OF CHRISTIAN RITUALISED CHILD ABUSE THEY DON T WANT YOU TO SEE - HiddenMysteries Spiritual Studies

Forum List

Back