21st Century Emily Posts: Little Girls Scream F-Words for LGBT T-Shirt "Good Cause"

Is this where the LGBT 'permissiveness' with children will stop? Or will the future hold worse?

• This is as far as they will go. They will stop themselves after this.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is just the beginning. Fasten your seatbelts.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
A group of girls, ages 6-13, have gotten dressed up like beautiful princesses and dropped some real truth and major f-bombs for feminism. ...The video produced by FCKH8.com, has these girls tell society that some of our standards and what we considered fair is still bullsh*t. That society shouldn’t be offended by curse words, but we should be offended women are still getting paid less than men.
FCKH8 is “Asking the question, “What’s more offensive? A little girl saying f*ck or the sexist way society treats girls and women” F-Bombs For Feminism Little Girls Swear For A Good Cause Video

Here's the direct link to "FCKH8" LGBT EQUALITY ndash FCKH8.com

Get used to it. This is what you're normalizing America. Fast forward 30 years and think about where we'll be then. If this happened 30 years ago, parents and producers of this film would be thrown in jail.

It was produced by an LGBT t-shirt company.

What else should we expect?

Millenials are the dumbest, laziest generation in American history.

Sometimes I can't help but think that a world war can't come soon enough. :badgrin:

Last edited:
Frankly, my dear....I don't give a damn!

Remember when the movie makers balked at putting that line in GWTW?

The pay differential issue is largely BS. My mom made more per hour than my dad did. My mom only worked part-time and my dad worked fulltime. They were in two different jobs and my mom's pay had a seniority scale built in whereas my dad's did not.

A group of girls, ages 6-13, have gotten dressed up like beautiful princesses and dropped some real truth and major f-bombs for feminism. ...The video produced by FCKH8.com, has these girls tell society that some of our standards and what we considered fair is still bullsh*t. That society shouldn’t be offended by curse words, but we should be offended women are still getting paid less than men.
FCKH8 is “Asking the question, “What’s more offensive? A little girl saying f*ck or the sexist way society treats girls and women” F-Bombs For Feminism Little Girls Swear For A Good Cause Video

Get used to it. This is what you're normalizing America. Fast forward 30 years and think about where we'll be then. If this happened 30 years ago, parents and producers of this film would be thrown in jail.

Makes me wanna donate!
:beer:

What else should we expect?

Millenials are the dumbest, laziest generation in American history.

Sometimes I can't help but think that a world war can't come soon enough. :badgrin:
Don't know about a world war, but I wish some of these "Che's" would start some shit.

I hope I live to see the "revolution'.

Makes me wanna donate!
:beer:

uh....these are 6-13 year olds. That comment could be taken very much the WRONG way. Just sayin'.

Kinda hypocritical coming down the mountain over this when more than a few posts here on-site have more than their fair share of 'colorful metaphors.'

For the record, the site is not a lgbt site. It's an anti-hate site. Racism, sexism, and any other kind of -ism, they have anti-hate shirts for all of them.

Kinda hypocritical coming down the mountain over this when more than a few posts here on-site have more than their fair share of 'colorful metaphors.'

I get it. With the LGBT politically correct crowd the phrase "age appropriate" does not exist in their dialect. Don't believe me? Go to a "pride" parade and watch what they do in front of kids they're hoping will be watching. The gist of this thread, though I know it has escaped you Delta, is that in certain circles there is no consideration whatsoever of preserving the innocence of children..

I get it. With the LGBT politically correct crowd the phrase "age appropriate" does not exist in their dialect. Don't believe me? Go to a "pride" parade and watch what they do in front of kids they're hoping will be watching. The gist of this thread, though I know it has escaped you Delta, is that in certain circles there is no consideration whatsoever of preserving the innocence of children..

Profanity's profanity and inappropriate no matter how old you are. Concept of age-appropriate language re: profanity is absurd.

As someone said, it is not just LBGT. There is a bit about 1 in 5 women being beaten. If a young girl using a profanity gets that publicized, let the girl cuss up a storm. It also talks about the way many seemingly innocuous phrases belittle females, and the effect those phrases can have.

If some child starts cussing a few years earlier, and things can be changed, it is a huge success. But as long as 1 in 5 women are beaten, or women are blamed for their rape because of they way they are dressed, or little boys are told not to "act like a little girl", there is lots of room for improvement.

As someone said, it is not just LBGT. There is a bit about 1 in 5 women being beaten. If a young girl using a profanity gets that publicized, let the girl cuss up a storm. It also talks about the way many seemingly innocuous phrases belittle females, and the effect those phrases can have.

If some child starts cussing a few years earlier, and things can be changed, it is a huge success. But as long as 1 in 5 women are beaten, or women are blamed for their rape because of they way they are dressed, or little boys are told not to "act like a little girl", there is lots of room for improvement.

"The ends justify the means". I've always know that about the LGBT movement. Though to what ends they continually strive using any means necessary [theater performers can be quite convincing], disturbingly seems to nudge ever closer to the destruction of the innocence of children...

It always seems to involve that.

BTW, women could've been used dressed up as princesses just as effectively blurting out their angst. But very young girls were selected instead.

For the record, the site is not a lgbt site. It's an anti-hate site. Racism, sexism, and any other kind of -ism, they have anti-hate shirts for all of them.

Aren't they owned and controlled by Synergy Media Group LLC? Do those guys care about anything other than making profits?

This borders on child abuse but as I've stated many times on this board, there's no level to which Democrats won't stoop. WARNING: Very offensive language.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back