21st Century Emily Posts: Little Girls Scream F-Words for LGBT T-Shirt "Good Cause"

Is this where the LGBT 'permissiveness' with children will stop? Or will the future hold worse?

• This is as far as they will go. They will stop themselves after this.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is just the beginning. Fasten your seatbelts.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
The idea that this is all a plot by the LGBT to further their agenda is laughable.

Apparently this t-shirt company also sells pro-homosexuality t-shirts, and is therefore (according to Sil) run by the LGBT "cult".

let us take that step in logic in other areas.

Trojan and Lifestyle condoms are used by gay men, and are given away at sexually oriented events. OH NO!! Trojan and Lifestyle are LGBT and Gay backed companies!!!!

The CDC has done numerous studies on homosexuality. OH NO!!! The CDC is a front for the homo agenda!!!!

:cuckoo:

Point taken.

On the other hand, you probably think the promotion of lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender ideas to school children is just grand. (correct me if I am wrong) Because we cannot discriminate against anyone for anything. (except if someone uses the 'G' word at a school function)

Or haven't you noticed what is being glorified and what is being vilified by the media, the govt, the schools and the entertainment industry? Or is it simply you really do not care?

Point taken.

On the other hand, you probably think the promotion of lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender ideas to school children is just grand. (correct me if I am wrong) Because we cannot discriminate against anyone for anything. (except if someone uses the 'G' word at a school function)

Or haven't you noticed what is being glorified and what is being vilified by the media, the govt, the schools and the entertainment industry? Or is it simply you really do not care?

He doesn't care. He's already said as much. In the LGBT mindset, it's perfectly fine to use children for *whatever* as long as it's promoting the church of LGBT in general.

The idea that this is all a plot by the LGBT to further their agenda is laughable.

Apparently this t-shirt company also sells pro-homosexuality t-shirts, and is therefore (according to Sil) run by the LGBT "cult".

Trojan and Lifestyle condoms are used by gay men, and are given away at sexually oriented events. OH NO!! Trojan and Lifestyle are LGBT and Gay backed companies!!!!

The CDC has done numerous studies on homosexuality. OH NO!!! The CDC is a front for the homo agenda!!!!

Point taken.

If you mean that the idea of not teaching children not to discriminate against people or bully other kids, based upon perceived race, religion, gender or sexual preference- yeah I am good with that.

Children should no more bully a child for being perceived as being 'queer' than children should bully a child for being 'too Christian'

Point taken.

He doesn't care. He's already said as much. In the LGBT mindset, it's perfectly fine to use children for *whatever* as long as it's promoting the church of LGBT in general.

Once again Silhouette posts.

Once again Silhouette lies.

Point taken.

If you mean that the idea of not teaching children not to discriminate against people or bully other kids, based upon perceived race, religion, gender or sexual preference- yeah I am good with that.

Children should no more bully a child for being perceived as being 'queer' than children should bully a child for being 'too Christian'

If I mean bullying is harmful, then, yes, we do agree.

But if I mean that having gay support groups for 7th and 8th graders in public schools counseling some who are not sure who they are and assuring them being gay is a wonderful choice, et al., then, yes, I am very much troubled by that.

But if I mean that a number of public grade schools teaching from books like "Johnny has two mommies" to 1st or 2nd graders in order to take parental moral matters into their own hands, then, yes, I am very much troubled by that.

But if I mean that having cross-dressing days in high schools are a wonderfully sanctioned event, then, yes, I am very much troubled by that.

But if I mean that public schools and our government falling over themselves in order to get out the message to kids that being gay is Ok and there is nothing you can do about it if you are gay --- then, yes, I am very much troubled by that. You know why? Because there is a God and even though he loves homosexuals he is very much against sex outside of marriage and gay sex all the more. Or did you think Sodom was destroyed because they were tattling on each other?

Point taken.

Or did you think Sodom was destroyed because they were tattling on each other?

I don't think that Sodom was destroyed by God- nor that Sodom was destroyed as punishment for anything.

And I don't think we should plan school policy based upon how some people believe an ancient city was destroyed.

Point taken.

I don't think that Sodom was destroyed by God- nor that Sodom was destroyed as punishment for anything.

And I don't think we should plan school policy based upon how some people believe an ancient city was destroyed.

So I will take your silence on all of the other points raised as a sign that we agree? And that there are serious moral agendas (or should I say immoral agendas?) being purposefully advanced by our govt. where they have no business doing so.

Sodom was destroyed because its citizens were violating the rules of hospitality.

The Bible is not to be taken literally, for the is the road to, first, heresy and then apostasy.

Witness Androw and JimBowie as proofs of that.

And the Bible is not the law in this country.

Point taken.

So I will take your silence on all of the other points raised as a sign that we agree? And that there are serious moral agendas (or should I say immoral agendas?) being purposefully advanced by our govt. where they have no business doing so.

No- once you raised Sodom as the basis of your thesis I didn't see anymore reason to continue discussing it with you.

If we agree that what may- or may not have happened to Sodom is immaterial to the discussion, I will be glad to respond.

Point taken.

No- once you raised Sodom as the basis of your thesis I didn't see anymore reason to continue discussing it with you.

If we agree that what may- or may not have happened to Sodom is immaterial to the discussion, I will be glad to respond.

Immaterial.

Sodom was destroyed because its citizens were violating the rules of hospitality.

The Bible is not to be taken literally, for the is the road to, first, heresy and then apostasy.

No, I do not agree.

First of all, there is a great deal of the Bible that is to be taken literally, so no one should make a statement so general as to say "the Bible is not to be taken literally."

But to the larger point here. Whether Sodom was a literal city filled with lecherous men or not does not matter. The fact is God is telling us what sin is by this account. It is clear enough that in this particular case the sin for which Sodom was destroyed was not inhospitality, it was wanton homosexuality without regard for God or the person they were preying upon. Did the men who were lapping at the door of Lot make it clear they wanted nothing to do with Lot's daughters whom he was offering them for their pleasure, but that they only wanted the three male visitors? Lot sinned, yet Lot was saved. So it was sins even more egregious than Lot's cowardliness that the Lord destroyed Sodom over.

Point taken.

If I mean bullying is harmful, then, yes, we do agree.

But if I mean that having gay support groups for 7th and 8th graders in public schools counseling some who are not sure who they are and assuring them being gay is a wonderful choice, et al., then, yes, I am very much troubled by that.

But if I mean that a number of public grade schools teaching from books like "Johnny has two mommies" to 1st or 2nd graders in order to take parental moral matters into their own hands, then, yes, I am very much troubled by that.

But if I mean that having cross-dressing days in high schools are a wonderfully sanctioned event, then, yes, I am very much troubled by that.

But if I mean that public schools and our government falling over themselves in order to get out the message to kids that being gay is Ok and there is nothing you can do about it if you are gay --- then, yes, I am very much troubled by that. You know why? Because there is a God and even though he loves homosexuals he is very much against sex outside of marriage and gay sex all the more. Or did you think Sodom was destroyed because they were tattling on each other?

So first of all- let me say I am a parent with a child in the public school system- so I have direct experience with what is actually happening in at least our school system.

But if I mean that having gay support groups for 7th and 8th graders in public schools counseling some who are not sure who they are and assuring them being gay is a wonderful choice, et al., then, yes, I am very much troubled by that

From what I have seen there are 'gay support groups' - in my child school that was called the Gay Straight Alliance- and the intent was to reduce the stigma of being gay- I think that is a good thing. There was no counseling.

But if I mean that a number of public grade schools teaching from books like "Johnny has two mommies" to 1st or 2nd graders in order to take parental moral matters into their own hands, then, yes, I am very much troubled by that

Parents can still teach their kids to hate homosexuals if they want. Or not. But the reality is that students see kids who have two moms or two dads- and books like this are intended to help them understand that its okay for their classmates to have two mom's or two dads. To me, its no different than a book explaining why some kids have two sets of parents- Mom and Step dad, Dad and Step mom-those are the realities today.

Hasn't happened as an official event in my childs school. But I still remember the football team performing in drag when I was in HS. Far as I can tell didn't turn anyone gay then either.

From what I have seen- what is happening in public schools are all part of anti-bullying messages. And for any of us who grew up going to public schools- we saw bullying of students based upon the perception that they were queer. I approve of programs to prevent bullying.

No, I do not agree. <snip>

I don't care if you don't agree.

The Bible is not the law in the USA.

No, I do not agree. <snip>

I don't care if you don't agree.

The Bible is not the law in the USA.

I think it was apparent by my explanation that what I did not agree with you on was your statement that the Bible was not to be taken literally. Nowhere did I hint of an opinion or comment towards your latter statement about the Bible being the law in the USA.

Could you not have made that distinction?

But having said that... the law is theoretically in the hands of the people. If they want to vote in candidates who support their religious views and if those elected officials pass laws that have a religious moral reason for it, then that is the law of the land.

But let's just say our run is over. Now the misguided congress, judges and supreme court are making laws that are very much destructive to the moral fabric of this nation. This nation has become a pleasure zone without a conscience.

[QUOTE="Syriusly, post: 10054138, member: 51902]From what I have seen- what is happening in public schools are all part of anti-bullying messages. And for any of us who grew up going to public schools- we saw bullying of students based upon the perception that they were queer. I approve of programs to prevent bullying.[/QUOTE]

me-- But if I mean that having gay support groups for 7th and 8th graders in public schools counseling some who are not sure who they are and assuring them being gay is a wonderful choice, et al., then, yes, I am very much troubled by that

you-- From what I have seen there are 'gay support groups' - in my child school that was called the Gay Straight Alliance- and the intent was to reduce the stigma of being gay- I think that is a good thing. There was no counseling.

Well I am under the assumption there definitely is “counseling” going on. But as long as you or really the larger population thinks this is good for the confused child (i.e. to encourage them to accept “who they are” and being gay is to be celebrated, etc.) then that is how it will be. But I am of the opinion that for most being gay is a learned experience and more of a choice than a born trait. And my God would prefer that we do not go down that road. Our cultural environment, our govt and our schools are working against this moral idea. I think God is very understanding of homosexual feelings, but I still think He is very much against our promoting it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

me-- But if I mean that a number of public grade schools teaching from books like "Johnny has two mommies" to 1st or 2nd graders in order to take parental moral matters into their own hands, then, yes, I am very much troubled by that.

you-- Parents can still teach their kids to hate homosexuals if they want. Or not. But the reality is that students see kids who have two moms or two dads- and books like this are intended to help them understand that its okay for their classmates to have two mom's or two dads. To me, its no different than a book explaining why some kids have two sets of parents- Mom and Step dad, Dad and Step mom-those are the realities today.

And you can spin the argument into any parent who is protecting his child from being misguided about homosexuality from a secular perspective into it being a matter of hate, but that does not make me feel you are being very honest about it either. No govt or school should be dealing with sexually charged issues with a first, second or third grader period. It causes far more fear, confusion and harm than any issue it may want to help with. That is a moral issue left to the parents, and I am highly against this practice at those ages.

me-- But if I mean that having cross-dressing days in high schools are a wonderfully sanctioned event, then, yes, I am very much troubled by that.

you-- Hasn't happened as an official event in my childs school. But I still remember the football team performing in drag when I was in HS. Far as I can tell didn't turn anyone gay then either.

Well I wasn’t talking about your school, nor was I suggesting it was pervasive. However, it is a fact and I think, again, it is deplorable.

you-- From what I have seen- what is happening in public schools are all part of anti-bullying messages. And for any of us who grew up going to public schools- we saw bullying of students based upon the perception that they were queer. I approve of programs to prevent bullying.

So do I approve of anti-bullying measures. But I also approve of other disciplinary measures that have pretty much become illegal. A teacher cannot break up a fight, a teacher cannot stop two from kissing in the hall ways, and my daughter’s class cannot get co-ed swimming abolished so girls do not have to get ridiculed by boys every day in swimming class. The schools are soft, politically correct to a fault, and too liberal for their own good.

So do I approve of anti-bullying measures. But I also approve of other disciplinary measures that have pretty much become illegal. A teacher cannot break up a fight, a teacher cannot stop two from kissing in the hall ways, and my daughter’s class cannot get co-ed swimming abolished so girls do not have to get ridiculed by boys every day in swimming class. The schools are soft, politically correct to a fault, and too liberal for their own good.

On the rest of your posts I think I am okay with "I agree to disagree"- I don't agree with your convictions, but I think you presented them fairly.

But this I disagree with- if this is what is happening in your school- well then I would have issues- not what is happening in my child's school.
a) breaking up fights- usually done by school security officers- because from middle school on some of kids are bigger than teachers- but fights get broken up fast- as my child says 'when the guard picks up each of the guys with one hand each- they stop fighting'- he is VERY big.
b) kissing- again usually stopped by security, but teachers stop it too.
c) co-ed swimming? ridiculed? Sounds like a bullying issue and should be addressed. What has the principle said to you when you talked to him or her? Do all girls want the co-ed class abolished or do they want the bullying stopped?

On the rest of your posts I think I am okay with "I agree to disagree"- I don't agree with your convictions, but I think you presented them fairly.

But this I disagree with- if this is what is happening in your school- well then I would have issues- not what is happening in my child's school.
a) breaking up fights- usually done by school security officers- because from middle school on some of kids are bigger than teachers- but fights get broken up fast- as my child says 'when the guard picks up each of the guys with one hand each- they stop fighting'- he is VERY big.
b) kissing- again usually stopped by security, but teachers stop it too.
c) co-ed swimming? ridiculed? Sounds like a bullying issue and should be addressed. What has the principle said to you when you talked to him or her? Do all girls want the co-ed class abolished or do they want the bullying stopped?

First off, I appreciate your civil mindedness and fair way of addressing others.

To answer your questions, I cited those three examples because this is what I have been told by my kids or other kids who attend this Minneapolis suburban high school. As far as the co-ed swimming goes --- this is an actual case from about 5 years ago when my daughter and 50 of her 8th grade female students wrote a letter and met with the female principle. She listened but then rejected the idea the next day without any real explanation. This prompted me to write a letter to the school board explaining what happened when these females approached the principle with their request, and also, why they wanted it to go to girls only swimming class. It was primarily to escape ridicule going on either in the class or behind their backs. The school board took about two months and then sent me a letter saying they were sorry but it would be too difficult to arrange curriculum schedules if the swimming classes went boys only and girls only the following year. That made no sense to me, but it was all the energy I could afford that issue.

I guess you can tell I am an old fashioned kind of person when it comes to morals, rules or behaviors I would like to see in schools and in society, too. Oh, well. Thanks for your response.

What else should we expect?

Millenials are the dumbest, laziest generation in American history.

Sometimes I can't help but think that a world war can't come soon enough. :badgrin:
Don't know about a world war, but I wish some of these "Che's" would start some shit.

I hope I live to see the "revolution'.

The revolution is happening under your nose.

People don't hate gays and blacks anymore. I watched my nephew stand against his parents and grandpa this weekend telling them they are racists as all of them smiled and owned it. I did the same thing about 20 years ago Some families take a generation longer, Evolution ya know. But the Revolution is here and it's about THINKING, not about shooting :)

I was proud of him for stating he didn't hate blacks in front of his racist parents.

Dirty little secret: many, many blacks are absolutely VICIOUS homophobes.

Point taken.

I have said that?? Really? Please point out where I said anything of the kind. I defy you to point to such a statement or admit you are lying.

I am not sure why some people keep wanting to steer the discussion towards LGBT and gay topics. Homosexuality was not mentioned in the video. It has nothing to do with this video. The fact that the company that sells the t-shirts from the video also sells t-shirt fighting against anti-gay bigotry and racial bigotry is really not relevant.

Forum List

Back