Percentage of Young People Who Vote Democrat is Shrinking Precipitously

In 2020 they didn't yet have to deal with the reality of China Joe's inflation addled economy.

And the way things are going they will not have to in 2024 either.

Inflation down, unemployment down, wages up, job openings up. Markets are up

And the way things are going they will not have to in 2024 either.

Inflation down, unemployment down, wages up, job openings up. Markets are up

Your man, Gigi/Mac:

NYPICHPDPICT000013996133.jpg

Employers have never had a better work force pool to draw from in this nations history. Fact.

Not mine. But damn if you do not seem to be obsessed with him. Do you use him for your wallpaper on your computer and phone?

Was anything I said incorrect about the economy?

Hey, these are the rules. If you vote for someone you're in the cult

View attachment 805033

I don't know about that. Voting blue in the last general election for this age group was far higher than 49%.

With age comes wisdom, the exception being FULLY indoctrinated generations that are now starting to take the reigns. Scary stuff, but just the way it is. Like I have said many, many times before, if your are 40+ and the majority of your view align with the average 18 year old, you need to do some re-evaluation. 18 year olds didn't just happen to become wise in the last few decades, but many 40+ year olds refuse to grow up.

With age comes wisdom, the exception being FULLY indoctrinated generations that are now starting to take the reigns. Scary stuff, but just the way it is. Like I have said many, many times before, if your are 40+ and the majority of your view align with the average 18 year old, you need to do some re-evaluation. 18 year olds didn't just happen to become wise in the last few decades, but many 40+ year olds refuse to grow up.
They are also fed stuff like "work hard and achieve the american dream". Well lots of people work hard only to scrape by. That's NO dream. We need to inform them of the realities it's a tough go for 95 percent of the hard working masses.

When you speak in a parroting manner you show lack of substance
My substance is that your recollection of election night is not accurate.

There was no simultaneous shut down of counting in 6 states. There wasn’t even really a simultaneous shit down in any individual state.

This is folklore among the right. It has almost no truth.

There was no simultaneous shut down of counting in 6 states. There wasn’t even really a simultaneous shit down in any individual state.

This is folklore among the right. It has almost no truth.

Oh reeeeaaally? Your "recollection" is quite convenient for your politics.

My substance is that your recollection of election night is not accurate.

Your substance is crack.

Probably smoked with Hunter.

Oh reeeeaaally?
Yes really.
This dipshit doesn’t know what “mathematically impossible means” because there’s nothing mathematically impossible about making up a moderate deficit when a lot of votes haven’t been counted. If you’re down by 20 points and you have 5 percent left to count, then it’s mathematically impossible. When you’re down 10 points with 40% left to count, it’s not mathematically impossible.

1689610337202.png

Yes really.
This dipshit doesn’t know what “mathematically impossible means” because there’s nothing mathematically impossible about making up a moderate deficit when a lot of votes haven’t been counted.

As has already been pointed out to you by other forum members: It is not normal, with only a few votes left to be counted, to just shut down and go to bed.

Never happened before in any other election, and now it happened in multiple places all at once.

But thanks for admitting you were wrong by now acknowledging there were shut downs.

You're a complete waste of time partisan hack with no intellectual integrity.

And on a sidenote: Your personality sucks too. ;)

Doesn't mean they're all becoming Republicans. Most are probably not.

But the honeymoon with ole' Joey is clearly dead and buried.

Republicans don't need their votes, but Dems desperately need them to show up.

Thus the mail-in ballot/early voting schemes.

More time to round up otherwise apathetic voters.

Things could get interesting, folks.
When there are only two real choices and one has proven to be inordinately interested in the private lives of citizens, I don’t see Zoomers flocking to them.

It's on the gop to find a good candidate. The same choice again isn't the way. There are plenty of better candidates.

When there are only two real choices and one has proven to be inordinately interested in the private lives of citizens, I don’t see Zoomers flocking to them.

I agree.

The Government shouldn't be censoring our speech online, locking us in our homes, or forcing us to take injections of an untested "vaccine".

After all, it doesn't get any more "interested in our private lives" than that.

As has already been pointed out to you by other forum members: It is not normal, with only a few votes left to be counted, to just shut down and go to bed.

Never happened before in any other election, and now it happened in multiple places all at once.

But thanks for admitting you were wrong by now acknowledging there were shut downs.

You're a complete waste of time partisan hack with no intellectual integrity.

And on a sidenote: Your personality sucks too. ;)
So you’re going to ignore the fact that the first source you provided is either too stupid to understand what they’re saying or they’re a liar.

Moving on.

Some places did shut down. It didn’t happen in all 6 states. It happened in a few states that were not legally allows to process ballots before Election Day. It wasn’t coordinated. It happened at different times. Different states take different amounts of time to count the ballots because they have different laws. Some stated (which ignorant useless Republican legislatures like Pennsylvania) refused to fix their laws to account for the fact that there were going to be way more mail in ballots.

Some states did work all night. In Wisconsin, Dane County finished counting and posted their results around 4 or 5 AM resulting in a huge increase in Biden’s vote (which is totally expected) yet MAGA cultists still thought it was fraud.

So you’re going to ignore the fact that the first source you provided is either too stupid to understand what they’re saying or they’re a liar.

Moving on.

Keep talkin' your nonsensical shit.

But unless there are any other takers, you'll be talking to yourself.

My guess is it's something you're quite accustomed to.

I agree.

The Government shouldn't be censoring our speech online, locking us in our homes, or forcing us to take injections of an untested "vaccine".

After all, it doesn't get any more "interested in our private lives" than that.
Except that the same people who say that also want to tell people who they can marry, what they’re allowed to do with their bodies or what they’re allowed to think of themselves. Those are also private decisions. The ones you mention, however, have been debunked in the past, overblown or are outright lies.

Except that the same people who say that also want to tell people who they can marry, what they’re allowed to do with their bodies or what they’re allowed to think of themselves.

What are you, stuck in a 2004 time warp?

No Republican is trying to make gay marriage illegal, and polls consistently show that over half of GOP voters are A-OK with it.

As for what you can do with YOUR body, if you're talking about killing babies - it's not really just YOUR body now, is it?

And in this day and age there are so many easily obtained remedies to terminate a pregnancy immediately, or even prevent it from happening - that there's no excuse for folks who think abortion should be legal 6-9 months.

It's the Left that has become more extreme on the issue, not the Right. The standard position from a 2023 Republican politician is "Except in the case of rape, incest, or risk to the mother."

Ya know, pretty close to Bill Clinton's "Safe Legal And Rare".

Or at least closer than where the current Democrat Party is today.

P.S. I noticed you didn't attempt to defend any of the Dems' Orwellian moves cited in my initial response. Your deflection is noted.

Forum List

Back