2023 officially over with no recession in sight. Thanks Biden!

I may not always be eloquent but I live in oil country and I speak from first hand knowledge. The US is NOT currently pumping at record levels and the US is buying oil from nations that hate us. How does that make sense oh eloquent one?
Can you link me to any source that shows we are not producing record oil? Asking for a friend. I believe you, but she doesnt.

Biden doesnt buy oil. What are you talking about?
his actions have caused the oil refineries to buy from our enemies. We were energy independent until senile joe and the envirowackos took over and made us dependent on foreign sources. your indoctrination is full and complete, you are a useful idiot for the left.

Done. Now show me your counter data. See how fast it is when facts exist?

figures don't lie, but liars figure (and Biden is a liar). If those charts are true why are pump prices still high and why are we buying oil from the mid east, Russia, and Venezuela? In conclusion, I don't believe anything coming out of the Biden administration while he is being bribed by China, Russia, and Ukraine. Do you believe that we were energy independent under Trump? yes or no. Then what changed? Please think before responding.

Forum List

Back