2021 Trial Date Set for Five Men Accused of Planning 9/11 Attacks

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Great. I'll finally get a good night's sleep for the first time in 18 years.

2021 Trial Date Set for Five Men Accused of Planning 9/11 Attacks
https://time.com/5665849/9-11-attacks-trial-date/

(WASHINGTON) — A military judge on Friday set a date in early 2021 for the start of the long-stalled war crimes trial of five men being held at the Guantanamo Bay prison on charges of planning and aiding the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Air Force Col. W. Shane Cohen set the start date in an order setting motion and evidentiary deadlines in a case that has been bogged down in pretrial litigation. The five defendants were arraigned in May 2012.

In setting the Jan. 11, 2021, start, Cohen noted that the trial at the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, “will face a host of administrative and logistics challenges.” The U.S. has charged the five with war crimes that include terrorism, hijacking and nearly 3,000 counts of murder for their alleged roles planning and providing logistical support to the Sept. 11 plot. They could get the death penalty if convicted at the military commission, which combines elements of civilian and military law.

I don't see why they weren't waterboarded for info, then executed.

So it's true, you support Sharia Law. I never had a moments doubt that you rejected the American form of the Administration of Justice.

War crimes should be treated as such, faggot. I always knew you were a commie traitor. Oh yeah, you're mad I handed you your ass last night. Apparently you want another spanking. :spank:

So it's true, you support Sharia Law. I never had a moments doubt that you rejected the American form of the Administration of Justice.

War crimes should be treated as such, faggot. I always knew you were a commie traitor.

Using "commie traitor" as a pejorative proves nothing of substance, it's tantamount to a dimwitted second grader's emotional outburst when denied a cookie.

War crimes should be treated as such, faggot. I always knew you were a commie traitor.

Using "commie traitor" as a pejorative proves nothing of substance, it's tantamount to a dimwitted second grader's emotional outburst when denied a cookie.
You said he supports sharia law. Isnt this ^ hypocritical?

It's tantamount to just about a perfect description of you. Your crying about it is duly noted and dismissed.

Sez the roof dodging commie traitor.

Less than 330 years ago, white men in this country burned witches.
I rest my case.

Now your muslim buddies are burning white people. You happy now?

Obama's ISIS buddies in Syria and Libya beheading Christians you mean ?

Give me 33 hours with them and a 12 volt bat, and some bamboo shoots, and a very hungry Rat and some ham and pineapple, and I will have them talking like Joann Barr.

Give me 33 hours with them and a 12 volt bat, and some bamboo shoots, and a very hungry Rat and some ham and pineapple, and I will have them talking like Joann Barr.
I would bribe them with food and young hookers.

"You can have a dancer and pizza if you tell us who it is. And if it holds water you'll be in a Texas witness protection program in 3 weeks. Your choice. "

Last edited:
There is no doubt now that the political right wing in America has rejected the Bill of Rights, and the Common Law reaching back to 1215.

Says the guy that actively advocates against the Constitution daily. :rolleyes:

79d1a348faca949773b09bb4035b29e5.jpg

Delayed during the Obama administration. The Feds haven't executed anyone since McVeigh and the Military hasn't executed anyone in about half a century. How about putting the jihad Major on the gurney just to kick start the process?

Forum List

Back