2021 Trial Date Set for Five Men Accused of Planning 9/11 Attacks

Great. I'll finally get a good night's sleep for the first time in 18 years.

2021 Trial Date Set for Five Men Accused of Planning 9/11 Attacks
https://time.com/5665849/9-11-attacks-trial-date/

(WASHINGTON) — A military judge on Friday set a date in early 2021 for the start of the long-stalled war crimes trial of five men being held at the Guantanamo Bay prison on charges of planning and aiding the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Air Force Col. W. Shane Cohen set the start date in an order setting motion and evidentiary deadlines in a case that has been bogged down in pretrial litigation. The five defendants were arraigned in May 2012.

In setting the Jan. 11, 2021, start, Cohen noted that the trial at the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, “will face a host of administrative and logistics challenges.” The U.S. has charged the five with war crimes that include terrorism, hijacking and nearly 3,000 counts of murder for their alleged roles planning and providing logistical support to the Sept. 11 plot. They could get the death penalty if convicted at the military commission, which combines elements of civilian and military law.
I for one believe in eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth as these liberal scums deserve. They gave many innocent men and women in the world trade center a choice, either burn up or jump to their deaths. I say, we take them up in a plane and force them to jump at the height of the towers, or shove their sorry liberal asses into a smelting furnace. But it wont happen because liberals love their terrorists and hate normal US citizens.

I for one believe in eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth as these liberal scums deserve. They gave many innocent men and women in the world trade center a choice, either burn up or jump to their deaths. I say, we take them up in a plane and force them to jump at the height of the towers, or shove their sorry liberal asses into a smelting furnace. But it wont happen because liberals love their terrorists and hate normal US citizens.
Coming from the resident Ayn Rand worshipper ^^^:71:

I guess you're trying to get this sent to obscurity, buried in
the Mindwars conspiracy theories board.
(as most things pertaining to 9/11 are )

I don't see why they weren't waterboarded for info, then executed.

So it's true, you support Sharia Law. I never had a moments doubt that you rejected the American form of the Administration of Justice.
Less than 330 years ago, white men in this country burned witches.
I rest my case.

Now your muslim buddies are burning white people. You happy now?

Obama's ISIS buddies in Syria and Libya beheading Christians you mean ?

Right. That's why I said something totally different.

I don't see why they weren't waterboarded for info, then executed.

So it's true, you support Sharia Law. I never had a moments doubt that you rejected the American form of the Administration of Justice.
Less than 330 years ago, white men in this country burned witches.
I rest my case.

Now your muslim buddies are burning white people. You happy now?

Obama's ISIS buddies in Syria and Libya beheading Christians you mean ?

Right. That's why I said something totally different.

Well I don't have any "Muslim buddies" either. So chalk this up as another pointless discussion.

Coming from the resident Ayn Rand worshipper ^^^:71:

I guess you're trying to get this sent to obscurity, buried in
the Mindwars conspiracy theories board.
(as most things pertaining to 9/11 are )
You know son, back on 9/11/2001 there were people landing on the streets down near the fire fighters. They couldn't believe their own eyes at the tragedy that was occurring. And you just call it a conspiracy? You just proved that your IQ is below 30.

You know son, back on 9/11/2001 there were people landing on the streets down near the fire fighters. They couldn't believe their own eyes at the tragedy that was occurring. And you just call it a conspiracy? You just proved that your IQ is below 30.
Your expertise in spinning other people's words won't work here, "son".
Off to the ignore list for you, as you who can not be educated, isnt worth my time any more. But here is a little something before you hit the A list of dumbasses on ignore.

Your expertise in spinning other people's words won't work here, "son".
Off to the ignore list for you, as you who can not be educated, isnt worth my time any more. But here is a little something before you hit the A list of dumbasses on ignore.

622838051-youre-gonna-miss-me-when-im-gone-891112.jpg

Forum List

Back