2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

Honestly I was so certainly HRC would win it did not seem like something that would impact the election. I was hoping Trump would win but believed it to be unlikely at best.

It still may have cost her the election. So? Bothered by them doing that? Or don't care that they did that? Or happy that they did that?

It still may have cost her the election. So? Bothered by them doing that? Or don't care that they did that? Or happy that they did that?
I think it was the right thing to do as would have been with the Biden laptop. My guess is if it were Don Jr.’s laptop the story would not have been suppressed 🤷‍♂️

I think it was the right thing to do as would have been with the Biden laptop. My guess is if it were Don Jr.’s laptop the story would not have been suppressed 🤷‍♂️

So it was right for the FBI to interfere with the election in 2016 but wrong for them to do it in 2020. That about sum up your position?

So it was right for the FBI to interfere with the election in 2016 but wrong for them to do it in 2020. That about sum up your position?
The FBI is just sharing information that is out there. Not sure that’s interference. Suppression of information is interference. They should have just done the same thing as they did in 2016 and shared the data and stated the laptop was real.🤷‍♂️

I am not asking them to change their MO. But they did.

Misinformation should be your middle name.

I am Done conversing politely with trolls
Misinformation is real and you’re both the mark and purveyor of misinformation and lies.

Lying abut the 2020 election being ‘rigged’ or ‘stolen’ is to attack democracy – which is why, again, you’re a threat to democracy.

And of course you’re not alone, you and your fellow rightist who spread misinformation and lies – which is why conservativism is a threat to democracy and the Republic.

Misinformation is real and you’re both the mark and purveyor of misinformation and lies.

Lying abut the 2020 election being ‘rigged’ or ‘stolen’ is to attack democracy – which is why, again, you’re a threat to democracy.

And of course you’re not alone, you and your fellow rightist who spread misinformation and lies – which is why conservativism is a threat to democracy and the Republic.
This is a lie?

The FBI is just sharing information that is out there. Not sure that’s interference. Suppression of information is interference. They should have just done the same thing as they did in 2016 and shared the data and stated the laptop was real.🤷‍♂️

I am not asking them to change their MO. But they did.

Of course it's interference. That's why there's a department policy against making public comments about candidates that could influence an election in the months prior.

Of course it's interference. That's why there's a department policy against making public comments about candidates that could influence an election in the months prior.
To me if the information is there don’t suppress it. Voters should know who they are voting for. That’s just me. The HRC data was factual. The Laptop is factual. If it were Don Jr., I am 99.9% positive the FBI would not have suppressed it.

What’s done is done.

To me if the information is there don’t suppress it. Voters should know who they are voting for. That’s just me. The HRC data was factual. The Laptop is factual. If it were Don Jr., I am 99.9% positive the FBI would not have suppressed it.

What’s done is done.

Uh, no, that was not factual data. You'll recall, Comey made a second public announcement, about a week later, that there was nothing there.

But I find it interesting you think it's right for them to interfere with the election when it hurt Hillary in 2016 but you're not ok with them interfering in 2020 when it hurt Trump. Very telling. No wonder you were trying to avoid answering that question.

Uh, no, that was not factual data. You'll recall, Comey made a second public announcement, about a week later, that there was nothing there.

But I find it interesting you think it's right for them to interfere with the election when it hurt Hillary in 2016 but you're not ok with them interfering in 2020 when it hurt Trump. Very telling. No wonder you were trying to avoid answering that question.
Don’t recall Comey saying there was nothing there? It was Wieners laptop and it was something there. I am answering you?

Nothing should be suppressed. In 2016 it wasn’t suppressed and Trump won. In 2020 it was suppressed and Trump lost.

Very telling

🤷‍♂️

No. There weren’t. You’re just lying. Again, ya retard.

Except the attempt to rewrite history is yours. As you know, ya retard.

What you have sunk to…

I know you are, but what am I?

The rigging still wasn't enough....Had to be stolen by stuffing scores of thousands of fake ballots, past-post in the dead of night.
Ther 2016 elections was rigged by your idiotic logic by trump then. He bought the Stormy Daniels story and withheld it from the press.

NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan – Including Estimated “800,000 Ballot Applications Sent to Non-Qualified Voters”

Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States

8 Au 2023 ~~ By Benjamin Wetmore & Patty McMurray

Special Thanks to Phil O’Halloran and Lori Skibo for their contributions and assistance with this story. The two election integrity activists obtained a copy of the State Police report and began investigating the story in June. Phil O’Halloran, now Chairman of the Michigan Republican Party’s Election Integrity Committee and Lori Skibo, Director of the MI GOP’s Poll Challenger Program, brought it to our attention and are assisting with our research of this story.
On October 8, 2020. only one month before the 2020 general election, Muskegon, MI City Clerk Ann Meisch noticed a black female (whose name was redacted from the police report), dropping off between 8,000-10,000 completed voter registration applications at the city clerk’s office.
The Muskegon Police Department was contacted and asked to investigate. On 10/21/20 First Lieutenant Mike Anderson was contacted by Tom Fabus, Chief of Investigations for Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel’s Office. According to the MI State Police report, Mr. Fabus asked for Michigan State Police assistance with a joint investigation of alleged voter fraud being conducted by the Muskegon Police Department and the AG.
An investigative task force was formed, and an investigation was initiated.
The following is from the MI State Police report:
On 10/16/20 Muskegon City Clerk Ann Meisch and Deputy Clerk Kimberly Young contacted the Muskegon Police Department after noticing irregularities in voter registration applications received both in person and by mail.
The Muskegon city clerk became suspicious when the female, (whose name is redacted in the first part of the police report, but then later, is unredacted), hand-delivered thousands of voter registrations to her office, many of them in the same handwriting.​
~snip~
This explosive investigation was covered up and buried from the public, until today.
It should be noted that after documenting these crimes and investigating for weeks, the Michigan police turned their investigation over to the FBI who promptly buried the findings. Once again, the FBI apparently took no action—more on that in an upcoming report.

The police in Muskegon were investigating voter fraud in October 2020, a month prior to the general election. The FBI failed to follow-up on the alleged election crimes according to Michigan election investigator Phil O’Halloran. O’Halloran is now the Election Integrity Chair of the Michigan Republican Party.
~Snip~
Michigan State Senator Ruth Johnson, who is a former Secretary of State, told the Gateway Pundit: “My estimate is over 800,000 ballot applications were sent to non-qualified voters in Michigan, including many individuals who moved or died, and even some individuals who were underage or non-citizens. Many were sent to people who had moved out of state.” These ballot applications, if turned back in, would cause a live ballot to then be sent to that address by the clerk. Both the ballot applications and the live ballots were not seriously checked for a ‘signature match’ because Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson purposefully advised clerks to illegally assume and presume the signatures were a match.
HERE’S THE FULL POLICE REPORT FROM OCTOBER 2020 SHOWING MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD IN MUSKEGON, MICHIGAN.

Police report 1 of 2:

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article said that Phil O’Halloran believes that GBI Strategies is engaged in voter fraud across the state of Michigan. O’Halloran has said that he would like to clarify that he believes that they are ‘innocent until proven guilty’ and that he is concerned that a fair investigation has never occurred.

Commentary:
Now why would the FBI bury the evidence of fraudulent voting after proof positive evidence by the Muskegon Police Dept., and the State AG.
All the Lefties on the USMB will scoff the information as conspiracy and fake, yet the information contained is damming both to Democrats and the FBI.
The Marxist Maoist Democrats and their Quisling Fifth Column Media will not acknowledge their power but tell us we're not allowed to criticize it.
Meanwhile, Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies say that if the courts refuse to examine the evidence, it is not proof. The SCOTUS denied US voters the right to have THEIR election for THEIR Representatives in THEIR government investigated to insure it was correct and that the people are actually represented in THEIR government as is required if the government is to be OF and FOR the people.

NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan – Including Estimated “800,000 Ballot Applications Sent to Non-Qualified Voters”

Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States

8 Au 2023 ~~ By Benjamin Wetmore & Patty McMurray

Special Thanks to Phil O’Halloran and Lori Skibo for their contributions and assistance with this story. The two election integrity activists obtained a copy of the State Police report and began investigating the story in June. Phil O’Halloran, now Chairman of the Michigan Republican Party’s Election Integrity Committee and Lori Skibo, Director of the MI GOP’s Poll Challenger Program, brought it to our attention and are assisting with our research of this story.
On October 8, 2020. only one month before the 2020 general election, Muskegon, MI City Clerk Ann Meisch noticed a black female (whose name was redacted from the police report), dropping off between 8,000-10,000 completed voter registration applications at the city clerk’s office.
The Muskegon Police Department was contacted and asked to investigate. On 10/21/20 First Lieutenant Mike Anderson was contacted by Tom Fabus, Chief of Investigations for Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel’s Office. According to the MI State Police report, Mr. Fabus asked for Michigan State Police assistance with a joint investigation of alleged voter fraud being conducted by the Muskegon Police Department and the AG.
An investigative task force was formed, and an investigation was initiated.
The following is from the MI State Police report:
On 10/16/20 Muskegon City Clerk Ann Meisch and Deputy Clerk Kimberly Young contacted the Muskegon Police Department after noticing irregularities in voter registration applications received both in person and by mail.
The Muskegon city clerk became suspicious when the female, (whose name is redacted in the first part of the police report, but then later, is unredacted), hand-delivered thousands of voter registrations to her office, many of them in the same handwriting.​
~snip~
This explosive investigation was covered up and buried from the public, until today.
It should be noted that after documenting these crimes and investigating for weeks, the Michigan police turned their investigation over to the FBI who promptly buried the findings. Once again, the FBI apparently took no action—more on that in an upcoming report.

The police in Muskegon were investigating voter fraud in October 2020, a month prior to the general election. The FBI failed to follow-up on the alleged election crimes according to Michigan election investigator Phil O’Halloran. O’Halloran is now the Election Integrity Chair of the Michigan Republican Party.
~Snip~
Michigan State Senator Ruth Johnson, who is a former Secretary of State, told the Gateway Pundit: “My estimate is over 800,000 ballot applications were sent to non-qualified voters in Michigan, including many individuals who moved or died, and even some individuals who were underage or non-citizens. Many were sent to people who had moved out of state.” These ballot applications, if turned back in, would cause a live ballot to then be sent to that address by the clerk. Both the ballot applications and the live ballots were not seriously checked for a ‘signature match’ because Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson purposefully advised clerks to illegally assume and presume the signatures were a match.
HERE’S THE FULL POLICE REPORT FROM OCTOBER 2020 SHOWING MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD IN MUSKEGON, MICHIGAN.

Police report 1 of 2:

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article said that Phil O’Halloran believes that GBI Strategies is engaged in voter fraud across the state of Michigan. O’Halloran has said that he would like to clarify that he believes that they are ‘innocent until proven guilty’ and that he is concerned that a fair investigation has never occurred.

Commentary:
Now why would the FBI bury the evidence of fraudulent voting after proof positive evidence by the Muskegon Police Dept., and the State AG.
All the Lefties on the USMB will scoff the information as conspiracy and fake, yet the information contained is damming both to Democrats and the FBI.
The Marxist Maoist Democrats and their Quisling Fifth Column Media will not acknowledge their power but tell us we're not allowed to criticize it.
Meanwhile, Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies say that if the courts refuse to examine the evidence, it is not proof. The SCOTUS denied US voters the right to have THEIR election for THEIR Representatives in THEIR government investigated to insure it was correct and that the people are actually represented in THEIR government as is required if the government is to be OF and FOR the people.
The police reports in the attachment link are missing pages and pages of it,

What was given doesn't show the case was ever turned over to the fbi....

Nor did the report shown any wrong doing in the search warrants they did....though these reports were incomplete...things like the document contained 27 pages, but the attachment only went to 19 pages.....so we have no idea what the police found incriminating, IF ANYTHING AT ALL.

This is the typical
GATEWAY PUNDIT ARTICLE
lacking in evidence, filled with inuendo.

I spent the last hour reading through this police report only to find, The Gateway Pundit, did not give it all to us.

Guess you didn’t listen to the audio. It’s OK

Don't give me this horseshit about the Hunter laptop. I am so sick of this! The 'laptop', has nothing to do with national security and it certainly does not have anything to do with the election.

Forum List

Back