2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

What baffles me, is why in the world did they ever call the FBI in the first place? It had to be evident to everyone there that it was the FBI running this Election and Ballot fraud in the first place.
I never thought I 'd see our country SOLD OUT like it is being done. There is not ONE person in any of our congress and Senate I trust. And I'm sure by now, no one trust ANY and ALL of our alphabet agencies.
I think what Americans have realized now is that when you find evidence of voter fraud, do not kick it up to Maoist/DSA Democrat attorney generals, do not kick it up to the FBI and the DOJ. They will only suppress it. This has to be handled locally exactly like what the Democrats are doing, in New York City and Georgia when they’re going after Trump, we have to do the same. Keep it local. Okay? One of the things to tie in with all this, why would they have these prepaid cards? Why would they have these burner phones? Because these jobs were listed publicly.
The trolls have been working extra hard today, so I'll do them a favor and post their response for them:
"OK, so you've got motive, opportunity, eye witnesses testimony, cellphone data, video recordings, obviously forged documents, bank records, and full confessions, but where's the PROOF?"

Last edited:
NO EVIDENCE!

Other than numerous CC cameras recording the chicanery, around 3,000 eyewitness affidavits, impossible percentage breakouts, Wisconsin Supreme Court rulings.....Newp, no evidence at all!

GFY, dunsel.
Where are these 3000 affidavits? Have you ever seen them? Have you read them? What happened in the court case where Giuliani tried to present the best of them in court?

What do these 3000 affidavits say.... that have convinced you of fraud? Was there a specific type of election fraud that stood out as a means of massive voter fraud, that could change the outcome of the election that came out in these 3000 affidavits?

If the affidavits truly meant anything, and was truly some kind of actual proof of actual voter fraud, they would have been accepted and used in court imo.

I guess it comes down to....
you have trust in Giuliani and what he has claimed about the affidavits.

I don't trust him in any way. He couldn't be more of a political swamp creature if he tried, in my book!

He lost by a margin twice as large as in 2016....
However, his margin of victory in the ‘tipping point state’, Wisconsin, the state that put Biden across the line in the Electoral College race, was a much narrower 0.6% (49.4% vs 48.8%). Biden did manage to increase his Electoral College victory by winning a further two states by narrower margins, Arizona by 0.3% (49.4% vs 49.1%) and Georgia by 0.2% (49.5% vs 49.3%).

Of the electoral states.."just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
ballotrejection2020Trumprelection.png

I

However, his margin of victory in the ‘tipping point state’, Wisconsin, the state that put Biden across the line in the Electoral College race, was a much narrower 0.6% (49.4% vs 48.8%). Biden did manage to increase his Electoral College victory by winning a further two states by narrower margins, Arizona by 0.3% (49.4% vs 49.1%) and Georgia by 0.2% (49.5% vs 49.3%).

Of the electoral states.."just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
View attachment 813460

I
It was somewhere on the order of 60,000 votes across 4 states that tipped the 2016 election.

The EC must go.

Listen at 6:30. Unbiased and actually left leaning journalists. Govt pressured social media sites to take down anyone who said COVID may have come from a lab and that the Hunter laptop was true. Definitely impacted the 2020 election.

Neither Matt Taibbi nor Michael Schellenberger are GOP or Trump supporters.

Good luck in refuting this.

Rigging is the method of stealing. So, if the election was rigged to support Democrats then the election was stolen.

The only way to do a thorough election audit is to take the votes for a handful of counties where the result seemed dodgy. Then you must verify that vote to a living person and verify that that's how they voted and it matches the record. So whether by person, postal or online or whatever, does it match.

Recounting dodgy votes is not an audit but simply gives the same result that could be dodgy.

The only way to do a thorough election audit is to take the votes for a handful of counties where the result seemed dodgy. Then you must verify that vote to a living person and verify that that's how they voted and it matches the record. So whether by person, postal or online or whatever, does it match.

Recounting dodgy votes is not an audit but simply gives the same result that could be dodgy.
I don't think that could work because there is no way to verify how the voter voted on election day...or early voting or mail in voting.

When questioning him or the voter afterwards can not match up with an absentee ballot or an in person ballot, because we have a "secret vote" in this Nation....and intentionally have it set up where no person, can ever know, how you personally voted.

You can claim you voted a certain way, while not actually voting that way. So interviewing voters is a waste of time, because unverifiable imo.

The only thing we can rely on ...are the ballots the voters cast, whether electronically with a separate paper trail, or paper mail in absentee ballots. (along with all the other safety, and security measures in election law.)

Last edited:
I don't think that could work because there is no way to verify how the voter voted on election day...or early voting or mail in voting.

When questioning him or the voter afterwards can not match up with an absentee ballot or an in person ballot, because we have a "secret vote" in this Nation....and intentionally have it set up where no person, can ever know, how you personally voted.

You can claim you voted a certain way, while not actually voting that way. So interviewing voters is a waste of time, because unverifiable imo.

The only thing we can rely on ...are the ballots the voters cast, whether electronically with a separate paper trail, or paper mail in absentee ballots. (along with all the other safety, and security measures in election law.)
The process to absentee voting (and I've done it for the last 15 years) is this:
1) I would request from the state I was in at that time Florida to send me an absentee voting form.
2) I'd get the form sign it and return to the election office.
3) Requests for vote-by-mail ballots must be received in your local Supervisor of Elections office
no later than 5:00 pm on the 10th day before an election.
3) I receive an envelope with two envelopes inclosed:
a) envelope that contains
1) ballot
2) Envelope to put the completed ballot in.
3) I mailed the envelope per the above schedule.
4) The election worker removes the envelope with the ballot.
5) The worker has about 4.5 seconds to compare the signature originally on the vote by mail request form with the envelope containing the ballot.
6) If the worker doesn't agree the request for mail in ballot form and the envelope containing the ballot don't match it is temporarily rejected.
7) There are other election workers that do a closer evaluation to determine the ballot is valid.

That's the process pretty much so. The fallacies of mail in ballots boils down to can the ordinary election worker who is NOT a signature
verification worker make a decision such as the attached shows in 4.5 seconds?

If you were an election person having 4.5 seconds to decide were both signatures done by the same person?
Signatureverification080523.png

Your marked ballot must be mailed or delivered in person, reaching the Supervisor of Elections’ office not later than 7:00 pm on the day of the election. D

The process to absentee voting (and I've done it for the last 15 years) is this:
1) I would request from the state I was in at that time Florida to send me an absentee voting form.
2) I'd get the form sign it and return to the election office.
3) Requests for vote-by-mail ballots must be received in your local Supervisor of Elections office
no later than 5:00 pm on the 10th day before an election.
3) I receive an envelope with two envelopes inclosed:
a) envelope that contains
1) ballot
2) Envelope to put the completed ballot in.
3) I mailed the envelope per the above schedule.
4) The election worker removes the envelope with the ballot.
5) The worker has about 4.5 seconds to compare the signature originally on the vote by mail request form with the envelope containing the ballot.
6) If the worker doesn't agree the request for mail in ballot form and the envelope containing the ballot don't match it is temporarily rejected.
7) There are other election workers that do a closer evaluation to determine the ballot is valid.

That's the process pretty much so. The fallacies of mail in ballots boils down to can the ordinary election worker who is NOT a signature
verification worker make a decision such as the attached shows in 4.5 seconds?

If you were an election person having 4.5 seconds to decide were both signatures done by the same person?
View attachment 813653

Your marked ballot must be mailed or delivered in person, reaching the Supervisor of Elections’ office not later than 7:00 pm on the day of the election. D

I'd probably accept the first two instantly and the third one could be passed on for team 2 to decide.

-You have to keep in mind someone else likely does not have the voter's signature.

- Ballots are only mailed out to voters who have officially requested one.

-Ballots that are not official ballots, will be rejected by vote counting machines if they are not the precise paperweight of the official ballots.

And in some states ballot envelopes are encoded with tracking, where the voter can track their ballot until it is in the hands of the election office.

These other things add to the likelihood of being the actual voter and official ballot in addition to the signature....

But all you are doing is recounting possible dodgy votes.

But all you are doing is recounting possible dodgy votes.
Not necessarily. For a long time on electronic voting machines there was a just concern on not having a paper trail and hand recount ability.

it took about 20 years for the voting machine companies to create and for all states to change and buy new voting machines that could have this capability.

In 2020 all voting machines had, paper trails.

Basically, it's a separate and audit worthy paper trail ballot that happens at the time of voting, not associated with a machine vote recording that also happens at the time of voting, and other things.... And is tested before election by independent firms we hire..... Or something of the sort. So if the electronic count is diddled with, the paper trail of ballots are there to hand count and compare.... If I am understanding what President Trump's Cyber Security team on elections have said and put out.

Absentee ballots are the paper trail and first counted by machine scan count, but again i f the machine is diddled with, a hand count can be done.

Absentee in most states for the presidential election had to be individually requested by a legally registered voter, and mailed to the individual voter.

It's hard to ballot stuff for many reasons involved with the checks and balances that each precinct goes through and all the way up that are compared....for example in their checks, you can't have more absentee votes counted, than absentee ballots requested individually, and mailed out to voters....

Not necessarily. For a long time on electronic voting machines there was a just concern on not having a paper trail and hand recount ability.

it took about 20 years for the voting machine companies to create and for all states to change and buy new voting machines that could have this capability.

In 2020 all voting machines had, paper trails.

Basically, it's a separate and audit worthy paper trail ballot that happens at the time of voting, not associated with a machine vote recording that also happens at the time of voting, and other things.... And is tested before election by independent firms we hire..... Or something of the sort. So if the electronic count is diddled with, the paper trail of ballots are there to hand count and compare.... If I am understanding what President Trump's Cyber Security team on elections have said and put out.

Absentee ballots are the paper trail and first counted by machine scan count, but again i f the machine is diddled with, a hand count can be done.

Absentee in most states for the presidential election had to be individually requested by a legally registered voter, and mailed to the individual voter.

It's hard to ballot stuff for many reasons involved with the checks and balances that each precinct goes through and all the way up that are compared....for example in their checks, you can't have more absentee votes counted, than absentee ballots requested individually, and mailed out to voters....
You wrote ..."mailed to the individual voter. " but didn't accurately complete the steps which is what the problem is.
The returned ballot has an envelope which contains the voter's signature. The signatures are compared to the signature that was used to get
the absentee request form. The election worker has 4.5 seconds to determine that the signature on the ballot request MATCHES the signature
on the envelope that contained the ballot. 4.5 seconds!
Tell me which of the 3, if any, are signatures by the same person. Remember you have 4.5 seconds to verify that both signatures were made by the same person.
Signatureverification080523.png

Forum List

Back