AMERICANS NOT FOOLED – Two Thirds of Americans Believe 2020 Election was Rigged, The Feds Incited Jan 6, and the Bidens are a Crime Family

The whole premise of marxism is to always pretend you're in the majority, or have the support of the majority.
In reality, this shithole is being run by a small minority of child molesters and grifters. None of us know a sissy that wants to have its dick cut off and there's a reason for that - there's only a handful of them in the entire country!!! Wake up people -WE ARE IN THE MAJORITY -BY A LARGE ORDER OF MAGNITUDE!!
This shit is not normal.

Wake up? Majority?
lol

Half the idiots calling themselves conservatives can hardly wait to see the next Disney "Star Wars" release.
As long as they can go out in the woods and kill Bambi, a squirrel or a chipmunk and smoke a little pot they are happy as stink on shit.
Couldn't care less long as they are not directly affected right now today..
Wanna see them howl and cry like a two year old having a tantrum? Take their widdle guns away.

They don't have the balls or fortitude to stand for anything and they think "Patriotism" means buying another gun they'll never use except for the joy they get from the above listed activities they love so much..

Waste of perfectly good O2

Excellent post...which is why the mods will put this in the Conspiracy Theories folder in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

in with conspiracy theories sounds appropriate. if 2/3 of the people believe any of trump's buillshit there is very little chance for survival. i guess lincoln was right ..

"you van fool some of the people all of the time ..." a lincoln

Yes, Americans have awakened to the fact the election was stolen. They've become awakened to the fact that the Biden's are an international band of money fleecing criminals. Lastly the January 6 fiasco was completely perpetrated by feds to set up innocent Trump supporters. It's time to restore honor and dignity back to America. Trump is the only man that will do it.

MAGA!

I will warn you, I am logging off for the night, and reports are coming in. I don't think your thread will survive long in politics, TBH.

I don't think it should be moved, I am not sure the senior mods will agree.

If you had word it as, "Republicans," rather than "Americans," you would have been far safer, and if you would have sourced your OP better. . .

I just tend to be opposed to suppressing opinions. . .

Good luck.

Wake up? Majority?
lol

Half the idiots calling themselves conservatives can hardly wait to see the next Disney "Star Wars" release.
As long as they can go out in the woods and kill Bambi, a squirrel or a chipmunk and smoke a little pot they are happy as stink on shit.
Couldn't care less long as they are not directly affected right now today..
Wanna see them howl and cry like a two year old having a tantrum? Take their widdle guns away.

They don't have the balls or fortitude to stand for anything and they think "Patriotism" means buying another gun they'll never use except for the joy they get from the above listed activities they love so much..

Waste of perfectly good O2

american "conservatism" is a political movement based on the gilded age premise of ubercapitaljst gould

"i can hire 1/2 the working class to kill the other 1/2 any time." gould

The whole premise of marxism is to always pretend you're in the majority, or have the support of the majority.

In reality, this shithole is being run by a small minority of child molesters and grifters. None of us know a sissy that wants to have its dick cut off and there's a reason for that - there's only a handful of them in the entire country!!! Wake up people -WE ARE IN THE MAJORITY -BY A LARGE ORDER OF MAGNITUDE!!

This shit is not normal.

View attachment 814643

the whole premise of marxism is that the working class is exploited by their employersl. perhaps the most obvious truth in economics.

no one ever had to "pretend." the working class is a huge majority in the developed world.

Radical Right Republicans believe that they are right.

Yet Biden is the President and Trump is not, right

So 2/3 of what ( I don't know) believe that Trump is the president, right.

With that thought, Good night sweet dreams. Maybe tomorrow will be different until it is tomorrow and its still the same, right

But hey there is always another tomorrow, right?

You can't fool mother nature but you can fool yourself. Exit stage left.

Last edited:

AMERICANS NOT FOOLED – Two Thirds of Americans Believe 2020 Election was Rigged, The Feds Incited Jan 6, and the Bidens are a Crime Family​

So either two thirds of all US-Americans are idiots or you are an idiot. ... Hmm ... although I often think everyone is an idiot indeed only 2% of all people are less gifted. So I fear you will be totally wrong to say such an absurde stupidity here and to expect someone else could also believe in this nonsense. Donald Trump lost in the elections in 2020. That's all. And that's also no mystery. The mystery is: Why got this man more than one vote?

Last edited:
Yes, Americans have awakened to the fact the election was stolen. They've become awakened to the fact that the Biden's are an international band of money fleecing criminals. Lastly the January 6 fiasco was completely perpetrated by feds to set up innocent Trump supporters. It's time to restore honor and dignity back to America. Trump is the only man that will do it.

MAGA!

That's false. It's 35% of the electorate, which is about the same number who voted for Trump.

Of course, Trump's base are gullible as hell, it makes perfect sense.

You're stat is the percentage of Republicans, not the overall electorate. Get your facts straight.

Forum List

Back