2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

You wrote ..."mailed to the individual voter. " but didn't accurately complete the steps which is what the problem is.
The returned ballot has an envelope which contains the voter's signature. The signatures are compared to the signature that was used to get
the absentee request form. The election worker has 4.5 seconds to determine that the signature on the ballot request MATCHES the signature
on the envelope that contained the ballot. 4.5 seconds!
Tell me which of the 3, if any, are signatures by the same person. Remember you have 4.5 seconds to verify that both signatures were made by the same person.
View attachment 813724
To me the last one would be rejected and passed along to the secondary team of signature checkers.

4.5 seconds is not what these people checking signatures are TOLD was a time cut off for checking signatures.

From what I understand, it is the amount of time that it is taking them.

on your first two examples, for me it took two seconds each...

that allows me 9.5 seconds to make judgement to reject and pass onward... The third.

Plus, there are all those absentee ballots that have already had a signature match at the precinct level....when they are initially returned.

Last edited:
To me the last one would be rejected and passed along to the secondary team of signature checkers.

4.5 seconds is not what these people checking signatures are TOLD was a time cut off for checking signatures.

From what I understand, it is the amount of time that it is taking them.

on your first two examples, for me it took two seconds each...

that allows me 9.5 seconds to make judgement to reject and pass onward... The third.

Plus, there are all those absentee ballots that have already had a signature match at the precinct level....when they are initially returned.

First we don't know if you were right or wrong as to which signatures were duplicated and valid.
I do agree with you the 4.5 seconds WAS the average time in Calif. that the below article said was the time taken to verify.
Now from that same article ... this signature verification examiner's comments:
Emily Will, a forensic document examiner in North Carolina, said she’s troubled by the idea that workers may be comparing ballot signatures to just one, or even a few, samples from the voter’s file. She said she likes to have at least 20 examples of a voter’s past signature when she performs a verification, with several having been written recently.

First we don't know if you were right or wrong as to which signatures were duplicated and valid.
I do agree with you the 4.5 seconds WAS the average time in Calif. that the below article said was the time taken to verify.
Now from that same article ... this signature verification examiner's comments:
Emily Will, a forensic document examiner in North Carolina, said she’s troubled by the idea that workers may be comparing ballot signatures to just one, or even a few, samples from the voter’s file. She said she likes to have at least 20 examples of a voter’s past signature when she performs a verification, with several having been written recently.
I think 20 is an overkill!

Remember the legally registered voter is the one requesting a ballot be mailed to them! .The office mails it to them I would guess 99% of the time, to their home address on file.....that right there squishes the opportunity to fraudulently steal the voter's ballot for a fraudster to vote on it in their place. The signature is the Second check, not the only check....there are several others too.

Even if someone had a list of legally registered voters, who were known to not vote regularly and these fraudsters illegally requested an absentee ballot in their names, WHERE would they have each ballot individually requested, mailed...? So they could get the ballot to fraudulently vote in that other person's name? Plus they are taking chances on the real voter coming in to vote, or requesting a ballot.

The whole key, to make voting this way and early and in person election day even safer imho is the election officials keeping the voter rolls clean, and up to date. Put the burden on them to do this.....

And tracking numbers so the voter can track their return.

Well I'm in Arizona actually. You were wrong about that--just like everything thing else there "black belt".

Yes, you moved to Arizona to escape the California lunacy you voted for, now you're voting to turn Arizona into the same hell hole you helped turn California into, Castro Girl. Where you going to go when Arizona is the same shit hole California is now?

Yes, you moved to Arizona to escape the California lunacy you voted for, now you're voting to turn Arizona into the same hell hole you helped turn California into, Castro Girl. Where you going to go when Arizona is the same shit hole California is now?

I'm pretty happy here actually. We should probably take one of those red states that nobody ever uses and turn it into a landfill for the entire nation. None of the residents of Arkansas would notice the change. Ditto for MS, AL, WV....

I'm pretty happy here actually. We should probably take one of those red states that nobody ever uses and turn it into a landfill for the entire nation. None of the residents of Arkansas would notice the change. Ditto for MS, AL, WV....

Another bigoted leftist, a dime a dozen, Castro Girl

Forum List

Back