Trump Is Best Candidate

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
When you think about it, all the other candidates get on their soapboxes and scream how they will 'fight' for US and have done nothing to show it. Trump is currently facing a powerful entity bent on taking away his 1st amendment right to question the government. He is actually fighting for everyone's rights.

When you think about it, all the other candidates get on their soapboxes and scream how they will 'fight' for US and have done nothing to show it. Trump is currently facing a powerful entity bent on taking away his 1st amendment right to question the government. He is actually fighting for everyone's rights.
You’re in a cult

I like candidates who don't have felony indictments.

I always considered myself an independent voter, usually voting for the Green Party. When Trump ran against Hillary Clinton for president in 2016, I looked at both of them and decided that Clinton was a duplicitous bitch and Trump as an Egotistical clown. As the Green Party went "off the edge," I decided to not vote that year.
Then, something happened, as the four years went on and Trump actually did the things he said he was going to do, which previous presidents weren't known for. I saw each of his successful accomplishments and was impressed. Three successful peace accords between Israel and Arab nations (no previous presidents did this). A successful peace treaty between Serbia and Kosovo. Moved the US Embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem. Something that previous presidents promised but never did. The Nobel Peace Prize was considered, but vile political opponents here interfered. Anyway, one can find the myriad of excellent things successfully did while in office, only to have the so-called Democrat president wipe away Trumps good Executive Orders.
Because of how the so-called Democrats treated Trump, I vowed to never vote Democrat again (I did vote for Bill Clinton in the past) and have joined the Trump train.
The garbage in the White House and their affiliates are trying to tear away at the Constitution and its Bill of Rights, so they're dead to me.

The only people denying that our Justice System is corrupted are the ones so heavily doped on Trump hate, they believe anything the Democrats push out to their Media Machine.

I don't believe I have a right to violently overthrow the government, so I don't need Trump fighting for that right.

That is the only right he's fighting for, you know.

You’re in a cult
He tells them he's being indicted for them, and they believe it.

He tells them he's being indicted for them, and they believe it.

If Trump can be convicted of thinking he won and stating so, any sane person would conclude anyone can be found criminally guilty for what they say. It's not a matter of Trump telling me anything, I can see what is happening. Hell, they're already guilty of 'canceling' people could gagging people be far behind?

If Trump can be convicted of thinking he won and stating so, any sane person would conclude anyone can be found criminally guilty for what they say.
The indictment makes it painfully and specifically clear that this is not about speech, it's about actions.

I don't know how many times this needs to be said.

aKN7HTx.jpg

Last edited:
The indictment makes it painfully and specifically clear that this is not about speech, it's about actions.

I don't know how many times this needs to be said.
What actions? I don't recall Trump changing election law like some States did. I don't recall Trump stealing ballots or hiding ballot boxes. You can blabber your bullshit over and over it still has little to no substance.

What actions? I don't recall Trump changing election law like some States did. I don't recall Trump stealing ballots or hiding ballot boxes. You can blabber your bullshit over and over it still has little to no substance.
Try to calm down, and just read the indictment. It lays them out pretty clearly.

I realize you'll call it all fake news, but at least you'll know what's actually going on. If that's what you want.

Last edited:
What actions? I don't recall Trump changing election law like some States did.
Trump's cult certainly did.

10 new state laws shift power over elections to partisan entities​

1691308426679.png
go.com
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Aug 16, 2021 — At least eight states have enacted 10 laws in 2021 that bolster partisan entities' power over elections or shift election responsibilities ...

How the Trump fake electors scheme became a 'corrupt ...​

1691308227059.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › donald-trump-jan-6-inv...

4 days ago — The role fake electors played in Donald Trump's desperate effort to cling to power after his 2020 election loss is at the center of a ...
I don't recall Trump stealing ballots or hiding ballot boxes.
Trump just wanted to "find" ballot boxes.

GA election officials reject Trump call to 'find' more votes​

1691308598971.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article

Jan 4, 2021 — WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump pressured Georgia's Republican secretary of state to “find” enough votes to overturn Joe Biden's ...
You can blabber your bullshit over and over it still has little to no substance.

I always considered myself an independent voter, usually voting for the Green Party. When Trump ran against Hillary Clinton for president in 2016, I looked at both of them and decided that Clinton was a duplicitous bitch and Trump as an Egotistical clown. As the Green Party went "off the edge," I decided to not vote that year.
Then, something happened, as the four years went on and Trump actually did the things he said he was going to do, which previous presidents weren't known for. I saw each of his successful accomplishments and was impressed. Three successful peace accords between Israel and Arab nations (no previous presidents did this). A successful peace treaty between Serbia and Kosovo. Moved the US Embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem. Something that previous presidents promised but never did. The Nobel Peace Prize was considered, but vile political opponents here interfered. Anyway, one can find the myriad of excellent things successfully did while in office, only to have the so-called Democrat president wipe away Trumps good Executive Orders.
Because of how the so-called Democrats treated Trump, I vowed to never vote Democrat again (I did vote for Bill Clinton in the past) and have joined the Trump train.
The garbage in the White House and their affiliates are trying to tear away at the Constitution and its Bill of Rights, so they're dead to me.
Trump made Mexico pay for a wall? He made Covid "disappear"? He didn`t get everyone heath care for just a "tiny fraction of Obamacare". He didn`t revive the coal industry. He was going to "drain the swamp" but now Jack Smith is doing that.
Making
Attorneys
Get
Attorneys

Trump made Mexico pay for a wall? He made Covid "disappear"? He didn`t get everyone heath care for just a "tiny fraction of Obamacare". He didn`t revive the coal industry. He was going to "drain the swamp" but now Jack Smith is doing that.
Making
Attorneys
Get
Attorneys
We know you’re a huge TDSer Auggie :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back