2012 Presidential Debate - Third and Final Debate

And The Winner Is..

• "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I made it multiple choice as well, any complaints about that?

Besides, there are a couple right now for Mitt as well so stfu.

I turned on Fox News just for giggles and they have Karl Rove on. He's giving his analysis of the electoral map and has Obama ahead by 20 points or so without the swing states..

That means you should probably double the Obama number and cut Romney's in half.

I am going to watch it in Fox news, I think Romney will do better again.

I made it multiple choice as well, any complaints about that?

Besides, there are a couple right now for Mitt as well so stfu.

Exactly why it's meaningless drivel. Now stfu.

Bet it burns your ass that you aren't the boss of me..

Not in the least. I completely caused your attempt to garner attention by posting a meaningless poll to be a complete failure.

Since the election will be decided largely on economic issues, not on foreign policy, and since the polls consistently show voters trust Romney over Obama on economic issues, and since recent polls show Romney has erased nearly all of Obama's previous advantage on foreign policy issues, if Romney stays more or less even with Obama on the issues, the debate will have to be counted as a win for Romney in terms of how it will influence the outcome of the election.

On the other hand, since Obama's whole campaign strategy has been to try to discredit Romney's proposals rather than to present an affirmative foreign policy agenda of his own for the next four years, Obama will have to score major points against Romney in order to win this debate in terms of how it will influence the outcome of the election.

In other words, this should be an easy win for Romney.

I am going to watch it in Fox news, I think Romney will do better again.

And then you can watch the Faux news analysts spin everything. By the end you'll be convinced that Obama rapes cactusus and Romney cured cancer.

Since the election will be decided largely on economic issues, not on foreign policy, and since the polls consistently show voters trust Romney over Obama on economic issues, and since recent polls show Romney has erased nearly all of Obama's previous advantage on foreign policy issues, if Romney stays more or less even with Obama on the issues, the debate will have to be counted as a win for Romney in terms of how it will influence the outcome of the election.

On the other hand, since Obama's whole campaign strategy has been to try to discredit Romney's proposals rather than to present an affirmative foreign policy agenda of his own for the next four years, Obama will have to score major points against Romney in order to win this debate in terms of how it will influence the outcome of the election.

This debate is on foreign policy, Romney has no plans that he can communicate on foreign policy or the economy. The president does.

Try not to get dizzy under all that spin.

This debate is on foreign policy, Romney has no plans that he can communicate on foreign policy or the economy. The president does.

Perhaps on your planet, but here on Earth Governor Romney has outlined his plans on both domestic issues and several foreign policy issues, but Obama has avoided saying what he plans to do if reelected, preferring to base his campaign on mocking Romney.

Perhaps on your planet, but here on Earth Governor Romney has outlined his plans on both domestic issues and several foreign policy issues, but Obama has avoided saying what he plans to do if reelected, preferring to base his campaign on mocking Romney.

No he hasn't and Obama even called him out on that during the last debate. You all just keep spinning that he has all of these plans to get the economy moving, he doesn't. You will see that in two weeks when he loses hopefully for the last time.

Romney has no plan other than to do whatever the Teaparty tells him to do. That's why he can't communicate it, he doesn't know yet what they want.

No he hasn't and Obama even called him out on that during the last debate. You all just keep spinning that he has all of these plans to get the economy moving, he doesn't. You will see that in two weeks when he loses hopefully for the last time.

Romney has no plan other than to do whatever the Teaparty tells him to do. That's why he can't communicate it, he doesn't know yet what they want.

Governor Romney has had no problem articulating his plans for helping the economy to grow, reducing the deficit and reducing unemployment, but apparently you have been unable to hear what he has to say. He will lower taxes for both consumers and investors, remove government incentives that direct spending and investments, provide incentives for US companies to invest overseas profits back here in the US instead of keeping them offshore to avoid US taxes. Obama has articulated no plan for helping the economy to grow in the next four years.

In foreign policy, Romney has pledged to restore America's influence in the world. He will try to repair the damage Obama has done to the ME peace process, take firm effective action to prevent Iran from becoming nuclear capable after four years of Obama's weak indecisive policy has moved Iran four years closer to having nuclear weapons, restore America's air defenses after Obama cut funding for long range anti ballistic missile systems and was bullied by Putin into withdrawing plans for installing missile defense systems in eastern Europe, take firm effective action to stop the drain on the US economy caused by China's currency manipulations after four years of the weak indecisive Obama administration produced nothing but ineffectual gestures for starters. Obama has told us nothing about what he plans to do in the next four years if he is reelected.

If he's so clear on it, clearly present it here.

Governor Romney has had no problem articulating his plans for helping the economy to grow, reducing the deficit and reducing unemployment, but apparently you have been unable to hear what he has to say. He will lower taxes for both consumers and investors, remove government incentives that direct spending and investments, provide incentives for US companies to invest overseas profits back here in the US instead of keeping them offshore to avoid US taxes. Obama has articulated no plan for helping the economy to grow in the next four years.

In foreign policy, Romney has pledged to restore America's influence in the world. He will try to repair the damage Obama has done to the ME peace process, take firm effective action to prevent Iran from becoming nuclear capable after four years of Obama's weak indecisive policy has moved Iran four years closer to having nuclear weapons, restore America's air defenses after Obama cut funding for long range anti ballistic missile systems and was bullied by Putin into withdrawing plans for installing missile defense systems in eastern Europe, take firm effective action to stop the drain on the US economy caused by China's currency manipulations after four years of the weak indecisive Obama administration produced nothing but ineffectual gestures for starters. Obama has told us nothing about what he plans to do in the next four years if he is reelected.

nothing you listed under foreign policy, is anything other than "I will make it good. I will make it good. I will make it good."

you call it "plan" I call it unsupported assertion.

nothing you listed under foreign policy, is anything other than "I will make it good. I will make it good. I will make it good."

you call it "plan" I call it unsupported assertion.

I have, of course, only outlined some of Governor Romney's proposals. If you want more details, see what the Governor has to say. Obama, of course, has told us nothing about what he plans to do in the next four years if he is reelected.

An American Century | Mitt Romney for President

Forum List

Back