2012 NBA Playoffs

Miami got some home court love that OKC didn't get on their own home court but the real reason OKC lost tonight was their poor shooting at the line.

Miami got some home court love that OKC didn't get on their own home court but the real reason OKC lost tonight was their poor shooting at the line.

Yup. I haven't given up hope yet. Win the next game and the next two or win the next one and then win game 6 and 7 at home. OKC can do it. I can't believe experience matters this much. Lebron has been to the finals 3 times. He is HUNGRY.

Its true. You have to lose one or two before you earn an NBA title. Very few win right away. I think Magic Johnson won as a rookie. Thats rare. Tim Duncan won his first when he was really young. Wade too.

Come on OKC! Get mad, and better. Westbrook isn't stepping up. He's choking, not Harden or Durant.

I'm sure OKC choked (I didn't see the game). But knowing the state of NBA officiating, I critique it each game to see analyze the potential impact. I think it's fair to say that OKC could be up 3-0 right now with better officiating.

Even though Lebron went straight to the NBA, he's gotta be getting older. He has played a lot of playoff games. I think they added up all the playoff games the 2004 Piston team members played in 10 years and it was the equvilant to an entire NBA season. Or something like that. Lebron has been in a lot of playoff games. I don't recall him ever missing the playoffs. So he has a lot of games under him at this point than some guy who's been in the league the same amount of years but on a team that has never made the playoffs.

Well Lebron has been in the NBA 10 years, hes only 27 but he's no longer that young 22 year old NBA Superstar with the whole world in front of him, young stars like Durant and Derrick Rose are here and they want to win now.

Yup. I haven't given up hope yet. Win the next game and the next two or win the next one and then win game 6 and 7 at home. OKC can do it. I can't believe experience matters this much. Lebron has been to the finals 3 times. He is HUNGRY.

Its true. You have to lose one or two before you earn an NBA title. Very few win right away. I think Magic Johnson won as a rookie. Thats rare. Tim Duncan won his first when he was really young. Wade too.

Come on OKC! Get mad, and better. Westbrook isn't stepping up. He's choking, not Harden or Durant.

I can already tell you whats going to happen, OKC will win the next game, Miami will win game 5 in a close game and than go on to game 6 to win the championship, its so predictable its quite pathetic actually. Its worse than WWE Wrestling.

I'm sure OKC choked (I didn't see the game). But knowing the state of NBA officiating, I critique it each game to see analyze the potential impact. I think it's fair to say that OKC could be up 3-0 right now with better officiating.

With better officiating, Miami wouldn't even be in the Finals right now.

Didn't see the game and you thinks it's fair to say OKC could be up 3-0? Okay.

Poll Conversation - ESPN

Interesting most liked comments. Apparently Sports Nation has a poll; who do you blame most for the Thunder G 3 loss; Brooks, Harden, Durant, Somebody Else.

Somebody Else is winning. ESPN didn't have the balls to put refs b/c they want the system to stay the way it is. I didn't watch the first three quarters so I didnt know that they put Durant in early foul trouble. Sounds like a typical company man tactic though. They did the same thing to McHale in Game 6 of the 84 Finals with the C's up 3-2.

Sorry. I had earlier stated that I watched the last 9 minutes of the game. Otherwise I did not see the game. But yes from what I saw and read (and just from what I know of how Stern operates) then yes I believe that OKC could be up 3-0 right now.

Sorry. I had earlier stated that I watched the last 9 minutes of the game. Otherwise I did not see the game. But yes from what I saw and read (and just from what I know of how Stern operates) then yes I believe that OKC could be up 3-0 right now.

Miami shouldn't even be in the Finals right now.

The Heat can't be beat if Labron plays with the passion he is now.

How 'bout them clutch free throws he made at the end of game 2 to seal the deal??

How 'bout them clutch free throws he made at the end of game 2 to seal the deal??

The Thunder should have already known the blueprint b/c Dallas showed them. Clog the lane on any drives and make LBJ/Wade and the role players have to beat you with outside shots. James is getting to the hoop way to easily right now.

Heat Wave Pushing NBA Title Toward East Coast!

Heat Wave From Midwest Pushing Toward East Coast Cities - Businessweek

images

The Thunder should have already known the blueprint b/c Dallas showed them. Clog the lane on any drives and make LBJ/Wade and the role players have to beat you with outside shots. James is getting to the hoop way to easily right now.

To be fair this is Kevin Durant and the Thunders first playoff series where they are playing against the refs, its hard for a younger team to deal with that.

To be fair this is Kevin Durant and the Thunders first playoff series where they are playing against the refs, its hard for a younger team to deal with that.

Westbrook dribbled the damn ball off his foot with 4 minutes left and a chance to put in the dagger. With the Thunder down 3 with a minute lef, instead of Westbrook looking for a drive or Durant he threw it to Sefolosha for the semi contested three? That's mind boggling. And then somewhere around that time, you have him taking another 3 that gets blocked by Wade. Yes, Stern is an a-hole and frankly he's driving away the purists from the game (who are on the fringe). But the Thunder still had their chances and they blew it. It's a total shame that the Spurs weren't playing this series. They wouldn't have let the Heat off the hook like that.

The Thunder doesn't have any players the size of James. His size alone makes it hard to keep him away from the hoop.

Damn straight about playing the refs. If we get within 2 feet of James, we get a foul called on us. James made the claim the other day that he doesn't get into foul trouble because he doesn't foul. Sorry Lebron, the replay tells the story. You don't get fouls called on you because you are Lebron.

The Thunder doesn't have any players the size of James. His size alone makes it hard to keep him away from the hoop.

Sefolosha and Harden are just as capable as Shawn Marion and Deshawn Stevenson.

Forum List

Back