2011 global temperature thread

I have to add this, else a lot of people that make their living in a non related Profession will under estimate this Reflection component.
At the total reflection angle a surface regardless if pitch black or snow white will reflect 100 % of all the sun light.
That in no way means, that if that angle is different that now 100% of the sun`s radiation is absorbed!

The reflected radiation component starts from 0,_1%,_....till at the total R...angle it is 100%.
Now consider the date of the year and the time of day the sun is "seen" at these elevation angles from a huge area like Canada or Russia...especially the northern tundra and the HUGE arctic!

Sorry I should have mentioned that in the above post, it only occurred to me just now, that not everybody studied physics and would have taken that for granted.

Before I registered here I read what some of You guys wrote here and laughed my head off when I seen Your flat earth jokes about climatology...because sadly enough You guys were 100% right with EVERY joke You had cracked here in this forum!...so I thought I`ll register and join the fun

Climatology treats the sun aspect angle and the physics associated with it in the spectral absorption energy region etc..exactly as they would be if the solar radiation hits a flat disc-circle instead of a hemisphere:
dodo%20flat%20earth%202.jpg

Also the facts I just quoted out of my physics books do not change, regardless if I am a conservative, or a communist, or a Nazi, or hate fags...these laws remain as they are, without regard to the character of the person that quoted them!

Thanks for that PB. You've actually made me want to dig out my old CRC. I also have a couple of upper atmosphere physics books I need to dig out because i am sure they are nowhere on the web.

Also the facts I just quoted out of my physics books do not change, regardless if I am a conservative, or a communist, or a Nazi, or hate fags...these laws remain as they are, without regard to the character of the person that quoted them!

Thanks for that PB. You've actually made me want to dig out my old CRC. I also have a couple of upper atmosphere physics books I need to dig out because i am sure they are nowhere on the web.

No, don`t thank me! I am so happy You are doing this now!
By the way...with my funny military association I get a lot of vacation time to make up for the hardships of arctic postings.
So I spend that time ~6 Months stretches as a bush pilot or as a long haul trucker so I won`t get bored.

polarbear-albums-co2-reduction-picture3241-bill-and-i.jpg

That Gorilla, that`s not me...he makes Arnold look like a whimp, because Bill is 7 foot 6...I liked taking him along, `cause he could fuel up a C-206 without using a stepladder!

As a "stupid" truck driver I really have no business to quote science...but I enjoyed seeing every nook and cranny of Your wonderful country...I seen almost every road in every state except Hawaii...but mostly I drove the same roads with these "ice road trucker" You see today on the "Discovery channel"...that`s why I always say, stupidity can carry the death penalty!
This picture is the racist`s native wife and kids...I mean everbody could bullshit and say he`s married to a Lakota Sioux...Thanks for trusting me on that one guys!...:
polarbear-albums-co2-reduction-picture3242-yukonrvr.jpg

Again thank all of You guys for Your tolerance and sorry again about all my cussing here in this thread.
I will do a "razzia" through my book shelves, because there is a lot more stuff I vant to scan in and upload that belongs into this thread!
and now I want to chisel out my snow blower.
It will be easy today because over night we had one of our freak Canadian "Chinooks" and within just 6 hours the temp went from -30 to +6
Ahaa...I`m sure OldRocks will plaster our current temperature all over the other threads into which he "web crawls" and make fresh worm holes!

Last edited:
Here is what brings the food to Your table too, "OldRocks"...and yes we make "Carbon Foot prints", really BIG ONES, doing so...
Unless You want to drive Your bicycle to Alaska and get the king crabs yourself...or pesti cide free honey from the North West Territories...take a shot gun with You or You will be a snack for some REALLY big bears!

I hope the moderator does not cut out this video link, because it has EVERYTHING to do with this Global Warming debate here in this thread!

Here is what we evil carbon foot print makers really do:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pojEx3mtTWw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pojEx3mtTWw[/ame]

People like "OldRocks" who bitch about "Greenhouse Gas" emissions want to eat fresh fruit/vegetables and Meat...and they want their news papers and they also want the Pharmacy to have the medicine in stock that his wife or kids might desperately need.
But these kind of people care nor how who has to see to it that all that stuff is there on time.
So I decided to show him in a video, as short as possible how it does get there.
I took a few splices out of my Camcorder videos and uploaded it to YouTube.
That`s far from how showing how urgent these "bandit runs" can be.
I did these, cause I always was a speed freak, who grew up where the home of Porsche,Audi & BMW is...and we don`t have speed limit.
And also on these runs they care not how many fines You get or how much Diesel You
burn...they pay all that at the receiver end.
For example a news paper in an American city was down to the last few Yards of the paper rolls, cause the truck beforem had crashed...so they were looking for a driver that
was willing to risk his neck to deliver 56 Rolls from Northern Canada inside 24 hours
to the printing press in an American city.
Sometimes a medical supply depot had their logistic scerwed up and were running low on meds.
Our Canadian truck have the speed Governors bypassed and we also use much larger
engines ` cause we also run the Alaska highways all Year.

Less than 800 hp...You don`t really want to do with, because unlike American trucks we pull B-trains, Super-B`s and road trains up there...
So for a super speed run they usually call a driver who drives such a truck.
Were it not for trucks & "greenhouse gasses" people like You "OldRocks" better get used to it to eat rotten Tomatoes!

So Yeah I do have a larger than average "Carbon Footprint" than most people...
And if You see me coming in Your mirror get out of my way. I`m always in a hurry!.
The bugs come off @ a Flying J " truck wash...but the mini vans I have to scrape off my bumber with a spatula...they are annoying how sticky they are!

And as for replacing the "big trucks" with rail transport...
I don`t think there is any country in the world that has a tighter rail-net than Germany...
Even we can`t do it without A LOT of "brummers" as we call them back home!

You will probably make fun out of everything I posted here and make fun out of
everyone who was reading science quotes which came from a stupid truck driver...
Yes I was one of these almost every time the Military gave me time off..
I also flew emergency medivacs form Northern Canada in the worst snow storms You can
imagine because one of the "Eskimos" You say I hate broke a leg and infections set in.
So call me what You want...the science I quoted does not care who I am or who I was.
But I am absolutely sure when You hear me saying that on my newspaper run I burned
68 liters Diesel per 100 klicks...that`s nothing...
You should see what the truck with the 950 hp souped up Cat engine burns pulling
Super b-trains up to Anchorage Alaska.
That truck I could get past 160 Kmh on a level road pulling 140 000 pound loads.
I hope You get a heart attack how much "Greenhouse Gas" this fag/Eskimo/Indian hating Nazi made so far...
But You also have no idea how much fuel tax we pay and what a pain in the neck it is to record the mileage for each state who has a different fuel tax...
You are driving an Office that should almost have 2 secretaries , when You drive a truck.
+on border crossings You have to do the exact same paper work a ship captain for
a freighter from the U.S. to Europe has to do!...we don`t just sit behind the wheel, hammer-lane it while we eat Greaseburgers You know!
and I`m still not done yet!...I like driving around the beautiful U.S and get paid
50 cents per mile while I`m doing it!....and met a lot of friends in Louisiana & Alabama.
They are MY KIND OF PEOPLE!...a barbarian Bavarian fits in there like a dirty shirt!
Although they always have a good laugh about the way I talk.
Sometimes when I stay away from German Literature or "Deutsche Well" long enough
my accent actually is not really all that bad ....? (@Westwall)

Last edited:
Hey Polarbear,
Where's that global warming and why have you not fallen into the ocean yet?

Do you really think there is a correlation between Christianity and hating homosexuals and Nazism?

Can you be categorized as a left wing nutcase extremist?

Do you watch what's his name, the Hugh Hefnor wannabe? Oh, what is his name? The HBO attempting to pretend he has a talk show host??? Anyway, by your tenor I assume you have been summarily brainwashed and lack a mind/will of your own.

Hey Polarbear,
Where's that global warming and why have you not fallen into the ocean yet?

Do you really think there is a correlation between Christianity and hating homosexuals and Nazism?

Can you be categorized as a left wing nutcase extremist?

Do you watch what's his name, the Hugh Hefnor wannabe? Oh, what is his name? The HBO attempting to pretend he has a talk show host??? Anyway, by your tenor I assume you have been summarily brainwashed and lack a mind/will of your own.

Actually, when it comes to being brainwashed I think you have that part covered....thank you.

"But now I have to go outside, remove the propane Tank from my BBQ and use a tiger torch to get out my snow-blower...it`s not just buried but frozen to the ground..
I can`t move it...it`s like it were encased in concrete...
And without that I cant` dig out my van so I can spew Greenhouse Gas on my way to the grocery store in town before it closes!
"

Talk about cursed...

"But now I have to go outside, remove the propane Tank from my BBQ and use a tiger torch to get out my snow-blower...it`s not just buried but frozen to the ground..
And without that I cant` dig out my van so I can spew Greenhouse Gas on my way to the grocery store in town before it closes!
"

Talk about cursed...

I better not ever see You while I`m making my carbon foot prints...Jerk!
Wanna see some really criminal "carbon foot printing"...?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JjRvEw6GvA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JjRvEw6GvA[/ame]

That was 2 lbs Diesel per mile, through one of Your retarded "fuel conservation states" where cars can do 70 and we are supposed to crawl along at 50 and drive all day and night so that dumb fucks like You have fresh produce!
The worst pile ups I have seen were in states like that where lane where assholes like You start rear ending each other and we have to lock our brakes and see how we can bring 80 000 lbs to a stop so we don`t kill a whole batch of retards like You!
And idiots like You think all that evil greenhouse gas truck traffic can be x-fered to rail traffic...!
16611.jpg

We can`t even do that with all the rails we have in Europe...shit for brains!
Complicated+Rail+Network.JPG

And Germany would fit several times inside Texas!...
Have You ever figured out what it would take to connect the entire U.S.A. so You don`t need "Carbon foot printers" any more?

Unless of You are willing to fetch Your crap from a freight train stop with Your wheel barrow?
look around You and how much of what You got had been brought to You by Diesel power! FAG!

"

Talk about cursed...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JjRvEw6GvA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JjRvEw6GvA[/ame]

That was 2 lbs Diesel per mile, through one of Your retarded "fuel conservation states" where cars can do 70 and we are supposed to crawl along at 50 and drive all day and night so that dumb fucks like You have fresh produce!
The worst pile ups I have seen were in states like that where lane where assholes like You start rear ending each other and we have to lock our brakes and see how we can bring 80 000 lbs to a stop so we don`t kill a whole batch of retards like You!
And idiots like You think all that evil greenhouse gas truck traffic can be x-fered to rail traffic...!
16611.jpg

Have You ever figured out what it would take to connect the entire U.S.A. so You don`t need "Carbon foot printers" any more?

Unless of You are willing to fetch Your crap from a freight train stop with Your wheel barrow?
look around You and how much of what You got had been brought to You by Diesel power! FAG!

Been there heard that. Haven't seen a bleeding heart who could stand yet. Maybe you will be a 1st...maybe not.

In the meantime all your graphics are offensive, and lazy.

Been there heard that. Haven't seen a bleeding heart who could stand yet. Maybe you will be a 1st...maybe not.

You have heard???
Take the wax out of Your ears,...or do You live in a total information vacuum.
This entire scam has busted WIDE OPEN in the entire E.U....!
In almost every major Newspaper and on almost every Cable channel there is...You moron!
Forscherskandal: Heißer Krieg ums Klima - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten - Wissenschaft
Forscherskandal
Wie stark erwärmt sich die Erde wirklich? Klimaforscher sollen Ergebnisse dramatisiert haben - tatsächlich tappten sie eher der Industrielobby in die Falle

Here is the translation:
Climate "researcher scandal"

Results have been dramatized, and "climatologists" have been caught in a trap set by the Industry lobby.

image-73651-galleryV9-yhke.jpg

Noch immer klaffen erhebliche Wissenslücken in der Klimforschung: Die Simulation von Wolken ist bislang kaum möglich.
Translation:
Huge gaps in climate research, cloud effect had not been possible to be included in the trend analysis simulation

image-59617-galleryV9-zhlw.jpg

Wetterstation in der Schweiz: Forscher streiten auch über die Zuverlässigkeit von Temperaturmessungen.
Translation:
Researches started fighting over the reliability of the Temperature data which was gathered

image-84355-galleryV9-alsw.jpg

Stephen McIntyre: Er gilt unter Klimaforscher als Nervensäge Nummer eins. Das Problem: Der Mann kann rechnen.
Translation
Climatology`s enemy #1, Main Problem, the man knows his math!

Klimawandel - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten
Initiator des Treffens war Jerome Ravetz, ein Wissenschaftsphilosoph von der University of Oxford. "Die Fronten im Kampf um die Klimaforschung sind vollkommen verhärtet", lautete Ravetz' Diagnose. "Das Resultat ist ein gewaltiges Glaubwürdigkeitsproblem."
Abwesend war etwa Gavin Schmidt, ein US-Klimatologe und Mastermind des Klimawarner-Blogs " Realclimate.org". Er war eingeladen und sagte ab, was wohl auch daran gelegen haben mag, dass Steve McIntyre seine Anwesenheit zugesagt hatte.

Klimaforscher müssen genauso wie Investmentbanker dazu verpflichtet sein, Informationen zu veröffentlichen, die ihren Prognosen zuwiderlaufen", sagte McIntyre in Lissabon. Andernfalls, so forderte er, müssten sie mit Sanktionen rechnen. "Die Manager von Enron sind ja auch nicht dafür in den Knast gegangen, dass sie Milliarden in den Sand gesetzt haben, sondern dass sie die Anleger mit dem Zurückhalten von Informationen getäuscht haben."
Translation:
Oxford University Professor"The result of the most recent investigations leave a huge credibility Problem!"

Further more:
Gavin Schmidt, U.S. Climatologist and Mastermind of " Realclimate.org" changed his mind to attend and be questioned after he was notified that Steve McIntyre (the man who knows his math!) would be present at the Science conference

This also:
climatologists have refused to show source temperature data and should be forced by law to publish these.
Enron managers were not jailed because they had squandered huge sums of money, but because they have withheld crucial information from Investors...the panel concludes..

So, You asshole I think soon we will hear no more about man made "Global warming"
As if I` sit here and translate every word and hand it to a fag like You on a silver platter.
Go Google the British Press, BBC,the Swedish Press/TV I`m pretty sure they have reports of that in English...
Unless of course You prefer to stay stupid and wait till CNN has that also...
They won`t be able to avoid reporting it much longer...
I mean how long can You hold Your breath!
Fuck You from Canada!

"

Talk about cursed...

16611.jpg

If you had actually bothered to READ polarbears missives, instead of trying to be cute, you would have noticed that polarbear is very much on the sceptical side. Furthermore he is uniquely placed to shed light on the various prevarications wrought by the alarmists.

You should get out more.

various prevarications wrought by the alarmists.

You should get out more.

You could have not picked a more perfect time to post Your remark!

There is way too much spilling out all at once for me to keep up translating and typing...it would fill page after page here and Your mouse wheel would start smoking trying to srcoll to the end I am not kidding!
Take a look at this:

3. Teil: Wie Klimaforscher mit Interessensverbänden kungelten

Schon vor der Uno-Klimakonferenz in Kyoto 1997 hatten Umweltverbände und führende Klimaforscher an einem Strang gezogen, um Druck auf Industrie und Politiker auszuüben. Greenpeace sendete im August 1997 im Namen britischer Forscher einen appellativen Leserbrief an die britische Zeitung "The Times" - die Klimatologen hatten nur noch unterschreiben müssen. Im Namen des Umweltvereins WWF riefen andere Klimaforscher im Oktober 1997 anlässlich der Kyoto-Konferenz Hunderte Kollegen per E-Mail zur Unterzeichnung eines Appells an die Politiker auf.

Das Vorhaben war umstritten: Während deutsche Forscher sich umstandslos auf die Liste setzen ließen, äußerte beispielsweise der renommierte amerikanische Paläoklimatologe Tom Wigley seine Bedenken: Derartige politische Appelle seien ähnlich "unehrenhaft" wie die Propaganda der Skeptikerlobby, antwortete er am 25. November 1997 seinen Kollegen in einer E-Mail, die sich unter den illegal veröffentlichen findet. Persönliche Ansichten dürften nicht mit wissenschaftlichen Fakten vermischt werden, so Wigley.

Forscher haben Appelle von Umweltverbänden "etwas verstärkt"

Sein Einspruch verhallte ungehört: Die Zusammenarbeit mit der Umweltlobby wurde für viele seiner Kollegen zur Selbstverständlichkeit. Dem WWF etwa schickten australische und britische Klimaforscher auf Nachfrage besonders pessimistische Prognosedaten. Sie zeigten dabei ausdrücklich Verständnis dafür, dass der Umweltverein die Warnungen etwas "verstärkt" haben wollte, wie es der WWF im Juli 1999 in einer E-Mail forderte. Ein australischer Klimatologe bezeichnete es in einer E-Mail vom 28. Juli 1999 gegenüber Kollegen als "sehr beunruhigend", sollten sich in einer Umweltschutzbroschüre Daten fänden, die nahelegten, der Klimawandel könne in "weiten Teilen der Welt einen zu vernachlässigenden Effekt haben".

Auch deutsche Klimaforscher von Potsdam-Institut für Klimafolgenforschung (PIK) und vom Hamburger Max-Planck-Institut (MPI) für Meteorologie verfassten 2001 ein gemeinsames Positionspapier mit dem Umweltverband WWF. Das deutsche Wuppertal-Institut war in dieser Hinsicht Vorreiter: Es erarbeitete Mitte der neunziger Jahre ganz offen mit dem Umweltverband BUND Empfehlungen für eine Klimaschutzstrategie.

I was after all really just Propaganda and not science!

British and Australian Researchers have been asked by the WWF to submit "somewhat amplified" data

and have done so!

So had the Max Planck Institute and others by request to do so.

The findings included also that data showing that the Data sets which showed that GW effects had for the larger part of the world totally insignificant values have been sequestered

It goes on and on what`s coming out into the light of day...too much too fast I can`t keep up! Wait a couple of days and I`ll try to make a summary meanwhile!

From what I have been reading so far, this "Science" rift started out as a tiny "fracture" in 2009, ,....some climatologists have actually switched sides and started to publish pretty damning stuff:....and now we have a delayed action which for "climatology" is going totally out of control!
It started here 2009...and nobody really paid any attention, what followed...at least not the main stream media..
BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | What happened to global warming?
According to research conducted by Professor Don Easterbrook from Western Washington University last November, the oceans and global temperatures are correlated.

The oceans, he says, have a cycle in which they warm and cool cyclically. The most important one is the Pacific decadal oscillation (PDO).

For much of the 1980s and 1990s, it was in a positive cycle, that means warmer than average. And observations have revealed that global temperatures were warm too.

But in the last few years it has been losing its warmth and has recently started to cool down.

These cycles in the past have lasted for nearly 30 years.

So could global temperatures follow? The global cooling from 1945 to 1977 coincided with one of these cold Pacific cycles.

Professor Easterbrook says: "The PDO cool mode has replaced the warm mode in the Pacific Ocean, virtually assuring us of about 30 years of global cooling."

So what does it all mean? Climate change sceptics argue that this is evidence that they have been right all along.

They say there are so many other natural causes for warming and cooling, that even if man is warming the planet, it is a small part compared with nature.
To confuse the issue even further, last month Mojib Latif, a member of the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) says that we may indeed be in a period of cooling worldwide temperatures that could last another 10-20 years.
One thing is for sure. It seems the debate about what is causing global warming is far from over. Indeed some would say it is hotting up.

Update - 1300, Tuesday 13 October 2009: Paul Hudson has written a blog entry about his article here: Paul Hudson's blog
BBC - Paul Hudson's Weather & Climate Blog
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulhudson/
and later by Roger Harrabin, is very small, just 0.05C, and according to the Met Office the difference between the forecast and the actual temperature is within its own stated margins of error.

But it would be normal to expect a random scatter of errors either side of the central forecast temperature, rather than for the error to be always on the warm side, as is the case here.

.as they do now VERY SUDDENLY in 20 page long articles at the "green head quarters" with Climatology Queen Merkel,....I think this will be the end of her Political career unless she switches sides REAL FAST!

Last edited:
Forscherskandal: Heißer Krieg ums Klima - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten - Wissenschaft
Das Lagerdenken unter den Forschern wurde immer feindseliger. Sie debattierten darüber, wem vertraut werden könne, wer zum eigenen "Team" gehöre - und wer womöglich ein heimlicher Skeptiker sei. Wer zwischen die Fronten geriet, gar lagerübergreifende Kontakte pflegte, machte sich verdächtig.
Short translation:
The Bunkermentality amongs theCliamtologists bceame increasingly paranoid, who could be trusted, and was part of "The team" and who had been turned into a sceptic.

Studien müssen vor der Veröffentlichung von anonymen Kollegen, den Gutachtern, geprüft werden. Mann - ein gefragter Gutachter - habe bei Magazinen als "Türsteher"
Every publication had to be "cleared" first by an anonymous "Doorkeeper" ex-climatologists report.

Gute Beziehungen zu Fachblättern hatte das "Hockey-Team", wie sich die Gruppe um Mann und Jones mitunter nannte, zweifellos. Untereinander sprachen sich die Kollegen bei der Begutachtung ab: "Habe zwei Studien abgelehnt von Leuten, die sagen, CRU läge falsch mit Sibirien", schrieb CRU-Chef Jones im März 2004 an Mann. Dabei ging es offenbar um Baumdaten aus Sibirien, eine Grundlage der Klimakurven. Später sollte sich herausstellen, dass Jones' CRU-Gruppe die Sibirien-Daten wohl tatsächlich falsch gedeutet hatte. Die Autoren der von Jones abgelehnten Studie vom März 2004 lagen demnach richtig.

All other data than that of the "hockey stick team" were rejected by this "doorkeeper".
The hockey stick team then was promoted to the best news outlets.

Der Spiegel has now analysed and sorted all hacked e-mail and also just published this update:
Mann entdeckte, dass ein Herausgeber einst an derselben Universität wie der gefürchtete Klimaskeptiker Patrick Michaels arbeitete - und stellte eine Verbindung her: "Ich glaube, nun wissen wir", schrieb er am 20. Januar 2005, wie diverse Skeptikerstudien "in GRL publiziert werden konnten". Sogleich wurde diskutiert, wie man den GRL-Herausgeber - es handelte sich um den Klimaforscher James Saiers - loswerden könnte. Tatsächlich gab Saiers ein Jahr später sein Amt auf, angeblich freiwillig. "Es scheint, das GRL-Leck wurde gestopft", schrieb Mann in einer E-Mail erleichtert ans Hockey-Team.

It was discovered (during the paranoia and distrust that took hold) that one publisher of climatology data, James Saiers worked many years ago at the same University the most feared Climate sceptic Patrick Michaelsand, James Saiers was sacked because of this "connection"...and Mann wrote an E-mail "The leak has been plugged"...regarding James Saiers.

It goes on and on and on...
Shit what kind of "science" was this?....What choice did You have other than "97% of climatologists agree that...blah blah..."
Read on and see what happened if You did not agree...
This is way way worse than the Spanish inquisition ever was!

image-42159-panoV9-zjll.jpg

I never even suspected it was that crooked...I thought stupidity and ignorance was the main ingredient, but not stuff like this.
Der Wissenschaftsphilosoph Silvio Funtovicz hat das Dilemma bereits 1990 vorausgesehen: Die Klimaforschung gehöre zu den "postnormalen Wissenschaften". Aufgrund ihrer Komplexität unterliege sie großen Unsicherheiten, behandle jedoch gleichzeitig ein hohes Gefahrenpotential.

Silvio Funtovicz had stated 1990 that "Climatology" is a "post normal science" and is subject to thee most uncertainties (what is factand what is not)...would be the proper meaning of the translation.....and he goes on "and yet it wants to deal with high danger potential predictions"

The titel of that page was:
7. Teil: Wie Wissenschaftler ein Dogma errichteten - und darüber stürzten

Translation
How sciencists created a dogma which is crushing them now

And there is way way more...I gotta take a break here!
Just before I do, some readers might wonder what is "Der Spiegel" Magazine...it is by far the most influential Magazine, If der Spiege shoots You down Your political hopes in Germany are over!' It is neither right nor left wing, lately leans more left than straight up and this is why these articles are stunning ewvery Politician who currently hold office! Here is what wiki says about "Der Spiegel"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Spiegel

With Stefan Aust taking over in 1994, the magazine's political stance is said[who?] to have drifted towards the right. Some[who?] argue its position had changed from being critical, but supportive towards the red-Green government to a "neo-liberal", "Thatcherist" stance. Others[who?] reply that Der Spiegel always used to be critical of those momentarily in power—be it the right or the left. In fact, politicians of all stripes who had to deal with the magazine's attention often voiced their disaffection for it.

This is why these articles are stunning Germany...Der Spiegel was a mouth piece for man made GW and praised Merkel`s Greenhouse Gas legislation, ...I mean You do know that our "Green Party" is way worse than the "Sierra club"...they`l like ti string You up if You don`t give up You gas burner..

Der Spiegel often produces well-researched feature-length articles about the problems affecting Germany (such as demographic trends, the gridlock of the federal system, or the difficulties of the education system), and describes the current thoughts and options on how they might be resolve

So Okay, now You know I am not just quoting some "right wing blog fly by night " publication, this is as major as it gets in Europe.
This is already causing political tremors in Europe.
I think it`s all over now....Shit that`s how sudden and without warning the Berlin Wall came down too
Just look at how ridiculous this "science was":
http://carnegiescience.edu/news/termites_foretell_climate_change_africa%E2%80%99s_savannas
Carnegie Institution for Science
Termites Foretell Climate Change in Africa’s Savannas
Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Palo Alto, CA—Using sophisticated airborne imaging and structural analysis, scientists at the Carnegie Institution’s Department of Global Ecology mapped more than 40,000 termite mounds over 192 square miles in the African savanna. They found that their size and distribution is linked to vegetation and landscape patterns associated with annual rainfall. The results reveal how the savanna terrain has evolved and show how termite mounds can be used to predict ecological shifts from climate change. The research is published in the September 7, 2010, advanced online edition of Nature Communications.

Fuck how can so many people be so stupid andfall for these fruitcakes...the alarming thing is they have voting rights May God help us!

This Bud is for You "OldRocks"
funny-explosion.jpg

Last edited:
From what I have been reading so far, this "Science" rift started out as a tiny "fracture" in 2009, ,....some climatologists have actually switched sides and started to publish pretty damning stuff:....and now we have a delayed action which for "climatology" is going totally out of control!
It started here 2009...and nobody really paid any attention, what followed...at least not the main stream media..
BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | What happened to global warming?
According to research conducted by Professor Don Easterbrook from Western Washington University last November, the oceans and global temperatures are correlated.

The oceans, he says, have a cycle in which they warm and cool cyclically. The most important one is the Pacific decadal oscillation (PDO).

For much of the 1980s and 1990s, it was in a positive cycle, that means warmer than average. And observations have revealed that global temperatures were warm too.

But in the last few years it has been losing its warmth and has recently started to cool down.

These cycles in the past have lasted for nearly 30 years.

So could global temperatures follow? The global cooling from 1945 to 1977 coincided with one of these cold Pacific cycles.

Professor Easterbrook says: "The PDO cool mode has replaced the warm mode in the Pacific Ocean, virtually assuring us of about 30 years of global cooling."

So what does it all mean? Climate change sceptics argue that this is evidence that they have been right all along.

They say there are so many other natural causes for warming and cooling, that even if man is warming the planet, it is a small part compared with nature.
To confuse the issue even further, last month Mojib Latif, a member of the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) says that we may indeed be in a period of cooling worldwide temperatures that could last another 10-20 years.
One thing is for sure. It seems the debate about what is causing global warming is far from over. Indeed some would say it is hotting up.

Update - 1300, Tuesday 13 October 2009: Paul Hudson has written a blog entry about his article here: Paul Hudson's blog
and later by Roger Harrabin, is very small, just 0.05C, and according to the Met Office the difference between the forecast and the actual temperature is within its own stated margins of error.

But it would be normal to expect a random scatter of errors either side of the central forecast temperature, rather than for the error to be always on the warm side, as is the case here.

.as they do now VERY SUDDENLY in 20 page long articles at the "green head quarters" with Climatology Queen Merkel,....I think this will be the end of her Political career unless she switches sides REAL FAST!

.as they do now VERY SUDDENLY in 20 page long articles at the "green head quarters" with Climatology Queen Merkel,....I think this will be the end of her Political career unless she switches sides REAL FAST![/QUOTE]

Actually I hope she stays for the fall. It will make what she has done that much more obvious. I must confess I have never liked the woman but the revelations you have provided, along with stuff I have found on my own, make me despise her even more. She needs to be brought down hard and imprisoned for life.

Actually I hope she stays for the fall. It will make what she has done that much more obvious. I must confess I have never liked the woman but the revelations you have provided, along with stuff I have found on my own, make me despise her even more. She needs to be brought down hard and imprisoned for life.
That BITCH ! I don`t even know where to start..She is a classic "Mole" case..and the entire Spiel how "The Wall" came down,...Soviets never had an intention to invade West Germany using military force, it was intended to be by stealth ...in retrospect it was a brilliant move. The entire western alliance was jubilant when it happened, but not even the CIA knew it would be happening, they were totally taken by surprise, when the Stasi opened the border!

Reagan who got daily briefings was taken by surprise...he had to emergency scramble Air Force 1 because he wanted to smash that abomination personally!

ReaganWall.jpg

The logistics were a security nightmare..but he did it!

And all the while the Stasi was shredding their files for a whole week prior to this day.
Because these files had hundreds of names of key people who had already been implanted in the BRD...as we later found out as the shredded paper in 100 of sacks was painstakenly pieced together by the BStU:
Federal Commissioner for the Stasi Archives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
But that took decades...by then even that process had been sabotaged, by implants in that very same Organization. When that fact was discovered it was too late, because Merkel who was a Soviet Propaganda and Agitation Academy TOP GRADUATE was already in Power...and when our version of the FBI notified her she said, that unlike the SS, the Stasi had never been declared a criminal organization...and ex Stasi member were put in charge of the Archive...it was a COMEDY!
Wikileaks has the entire correspondence, because our BGS was so pissed of they gave it to Wikileaks and made no bones about it...but nothing could stop that bitch any more.
She lost several elections and simply formed a coalition with the communist/socialist and the :Green Party"...this fucking "enviro freak" movement which was a wing of the communist Party....and stayed in power!
Even Wikipedia has it published that she was a Soviet Darling and that her and her father had a luxury car when everyone else was on a 10 year waiting list for these soap box cars they had in East Germany...and the DDR/Soviets let them travel with that freely to West Germany, while everyone else was shot just for trying.
Now all that is left in the BStU, is that Merkel is the daughter of an east German Pastor...and every BGS member (our FBI) who was not sacked by her KNOWS who she really is..!! The first thing she did when she usurped her way up, using the female block sympathy vote, AND the ENVIRONMENT votes, was back-stab each and every person who had supported her on her way up..unless she feared no challenge from a particular individual. Then she dismantled the old an prosperous Germany piece by piece...starting with the middle class and small business. Then she opened the floodgate to the east for dirt cheap labor, after that came huge tax hikes + the Greenhouse Gas laws and crippling energy taxes. Then she began dismantling the energy sector...
Every "Wessie" we call the original West German will tell You today that the sudden collapse of the wall was a Trojan horse. Had the Stasi and the communist Military worn their Uniforms an shouldered their weapons to invade across the border they would have not had a chance...So they simply "quit" the Stasi + Army and invaded in civilan cloths...and that`s how simple that was, and the results were equally if not more decimating as had they done it armed an in Uniform while the west was asleep at the wheel..the Wall smashing...hey they did not care about shitty concrete they had their eyes on the prize on the other side of the wall and now they have it!
I have no idea why this bitch and her communist Party in disguise had and still has support from the U.S. She had been since Youth on a first name basis with Putin, when that creep was still KGB chief...shit EVERYBODY knows that...how come they are playing dumb in the White House..The Janitor at the White house probably knows too!
I don`t think she can be removed by conventional methods like a lost election...she already had lost these...and then for the strangest reason the top echelon of either left or right wing offers a power sharing coalition, in which that whore stays as the boss...
That gives You an idea how deep and thorough the communists have infiltrated...
They could mascarade as Neo Nazis if need be, no problem, CDU, CSU, SPD no Problem...they are not offended by any name, as long as they have the wheel!
And I tell You if this "climatology" is not smashed till the last bone is broken You will go down the same way, and with the same methods!
ALL OF EUROPE ALREADY HAS...Spain, Greece, France no matter they can`t go fo shit unless she clears it!...That`s how tight this strangle hold is,...and commies can rely on almost all the female population vote, as long as their chosen figure head is a bitch like this one..You know even today it`s still Okay to point out that it was the female vote that put Adolf Hitler over the top...right after he promised equal rights..
But try say publicly that women`s votes keep a women in power...the press will make road kill out of you!
And that`s the way that is done...primitive but bloody effective...The west should have invaded Afghanistan the same way...it would have been dirt cheap and not a single bomb would have gone off...It`s the old Herr Dr.Joseph Goebbles frog soup recipe...works EVERY time!

Last edited:
Hmm....... So we are in a major cold spell. But the arctic ice is still well below normal.
http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/daily_images/N_stddev_timeseries.png

And we have a negative anamoly for the Arctic Ice Pack.

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/seaice.anomaly.arctic.png

Of course the Antarctic is positive, correct? Oops.
http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/seaice.anomaly.antarctic.png

Last year, you folks were blabering about the record winter, and 2010 ended up on every one's charts as either equal to or warmer than 1998. And the ice in the Arctic was at the third lowest extent.

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/seaice.area.arctic.png

Of course we know that all them thar pointy headed librul scientists couldn't find their asses with both hands. Ananamous posters on an internet message board are so much more intelligent.

They believe this to be a fraud and wouldn't except any of it as true. A faggot like Polar bear at least wont and will keep pointing at north America, which is below normal, but is being caused by a weather pattern. The arctic has warmed 1c in areas in the last decade. But some people just wish to shit on science because they believe that everyone that is on the other side is some kind of lier and idiot.

I'm fucking sick of hearing the trash that comes out of your mouth to then find out it was a lie and these scientist didn't do anything wrong .. If it is a fraud then prove it already and if not Shut the fuck up. Just like the ice age crap. I think this polar bear cock sucker is one sad little piece of dog shit. He thought he could just attack and throw crap at me and not get it back. Grow a pair mother fucker or get out of the kitchen.:evil:

FUCK WEATHER, Climate don't=it.
So, you're still hanging onto the GISS data. Tell me, what good is an average arctic temperature that eliminates data it doesn't like and replaces SST's with gridded in surface air temps? The data is being manipulated, it is no good.

Hmm....... So we are in a major cold spell. But the arctic ice is still well below normal.
http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/daily_images/N_stddev_timeseries.png

And we have a negative anamoly for the Arctic Ice Pack.

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/seaice.anomaly.arctic.png

Of course the Antarctic is positive, correct? Oops.
http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/seaice.anomaly.antarctic.png

Last year, you folks were blabering about the record winter, and 2010 ended up on every one's charts as either equal to or warmer than 1998. And the ice in the Arctic was at the third lowest extent.

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/seaice.area.arctic.png

Of course we know that all them thar pointy headed librul scientists couldn't find their asses with both hands. Ananamous posters on an internet message board are so much more intelligent.

They believe this to be a fraud and wouldn't except any of it as true. A faggot like Polar bear at least wont and will keep pointing at north America, which is below normal, but is being caused by a weather pattern. The arctic has warmed 1c in areas in the last decade. But some people just wish to shit on science because they believe that everyone that is on the other side is some kind of lier and idiot.

I'm fucking sick of hearing the trash that comes out of your mouth to then find out it was a lie and these scientist didn't do anything wrong .. If it is a fraud then prove it already and if not Shut the fuck up. Just like the ice age crap. I think this polar bear cock sucker is one sad little piece of dog shit. He thought he could just attack and throw crap at me and not get it back. Grow a pair mother fucker or get out of the kitchen.:evil:

FUCK WEATHER, Climate don't=it.
So, you're still hanging onto the GISS data. Tell me, what good is an average arctic temperature that eliminates data it doesn't like and replaces SST's with gridded in surface air temps? The data is being manipulated, it is no good.

It maybe wrong.
..we need better data and more temperature stations...Why not a few thousand remote sensors unmanned that can take the temperature every hour of the day through out the arctic, antarctic and Greenland? We can use the satellite data for the oceans and refine the information with the ship, buoy data that we do have, which would give us a stronger record of our temperature. Since co2 is not a green house gas of any respectability on earth then some natural cycle must be causing any warming outside of what we understand to be the bonds of the natural cycles that we understand..

Last edited:
We have the Aqua and other satellites recording Arctic data. And that is just our satellites. The Arctic is rapidly warming, the evidence is simply unavoidable.

We have the Aqua and other satellites recording Arctic data. And that is just our satellites. The Arctic is rapidly warming, the evidence is simply unavoidable.

Maybe, but probably not. Satellite data doesn't support that contention. Only temp averaging by Hansen and Co. records an increase amazingly enough where there are no surface weather stations to confirm his "modelling". What we do know however is the Arctic ice has rebounded 26% over the last three years. That is unarguable.

Arctic Ice Volume Has Increased 26% Over The Last Three Years | Real Science

has anyone heard why the RSS adjusted the temp data down? but only for post 1999 years?

Forum List

Back