2011 global temperature thread

@Westwall
That Gustav You asked about can actually be used for a good analogy how climato-idiotiology works:
I am right handed and I need not fire a revolver point blank into my left hand and a smoking gun in my right to know what would happen.
I also know that every action has the exact same reaction and that my right hand holding the pistol absorbed exactly the same energy as my left hand and yet I would fire the pistol at a target without

Last edited:
And in the meantime we have scientists like these that warned us years ago about the present methane releases

http://earth.usc.edu/ftp/lund/BERIN...Eurasian Basin/Shakova and Semiletov 2007.pdf

Methane release and coastal environment in the
East Siberian Arctic shelf
N. Shakhova ⁎, I. Semiletov

I did read that and I am not impressed.
Also in case You don`t know what comes our of Your asshole when You fart is mostly methane.
And there are a lot of assholes!
Sorry I take that back because i have vowed this is the new me and I do want to quit cussing!
It` just sooo hard not to when I constantly get the samo samo crap like that stuck into my face over and over again!

However I do admit that there is a group of scientists, which may indeed be on to something. It is a realistic assessment and I think even the toughest skeptics here in this forum could agree on that.
And true to my principles I will not sequester any facts:

http://askbernhard.9f.com/
Environment Science Council meeting
Alarming new facts are tabled at the recent council meeting
Things may get worse than expected as a stunning new development unfolds

Well that I could agree with, what about the rest of You guys here?

So here we had one panel of Scientists and here is what other Scientists have to say about man made GW.
But You won`t like it, because he is a German like I am.
However I can personally verify myself that this Scientist has been all over the same Country , Ellesmere Island and Greenland.
Could be You would say he is nor a "real scientist", but I`ll take my chances with the rest of the guys here in this forum who are a bit more open minded than You could possibly be, with Your little birdbrain.
I`ll start out like this because You insist on a curriculum vitae:
After that show us Your`s!
Andreas Münchow, Ph.D.
2000- Associate Professor Graduate College of Marine Studies, University of Delaware, Delaware
1994-2000 Assistant Professor Institute of Marine and Coastal Studies, Rutgers University, New Jersey
1992-1994 Postgraduate Researcher Center for Coastal Studies, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, California
1987-1992 Graduate Research Assistant University of Delaware, Delaware
1981-1982 Paramedic Rettungsdienst Nordfriesland, Germany

I know You will shoot him down because he started out as a paramedic cruising the North Atlantic risking his life in the most sour weather & storms saving people`s lives.
Np matter he is one of the Authorities on Glaciers and why they slide into the sea..I did learn a lot from this guy!

AndreasMuenchow.jpg

I`m sure he does not mind me posting his picture etc here.
Let`s cut to the chase, because Yeah my posts are quite long, but You can`t one-liner a subject like this.
This is his Graph for the same arctic where I spent my time, let`s see if I have been lying:
test.png

And here is his raw source data, as You can see it is a far cry of this pityful "climatologist crap" where they con the public "with a lack of information, a lack of data from the arctic"...and then make hoeckey stick graphs using thier "best estimates" and "computer models"
Here is the entire heap of data that we do have, but the "climatologists" will not even mention it..
it is day by day, almost hour by hour thermal imaging starting 2003 till this very day & hour: and that is what that graph above is based on:
here are the thermal images of Greenland and the ALWAYS ICE FREE Nares strait I mentioned all the time:
Nares Strait MODIS Brightness Temperature
2003 Nares Strait MODIS Imagery
2003 Nares Strait MODIS Imagery
2004 Nares Strait MODIS Imagery
2010 Nares Strait MODIS Imagery
You can chew Yourself through the entire set and compare 2003 with 2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,20110, 2011, shit even to today, day by day, month by month sometimes even hour per hour :
Arctic, Coastal, and Physical Oceanography

And I am supposed to look at this idiotic graph "climatologists" are waving around and take that serious?

And the media are trying their best to twist his words:
CNN, CBS,NBC all had to take a number waiting to hear what he had to say when everybody freaked out because a junk of ice the size of Manhattan came out of the Nares strait:

The World Today - A chip off the cold block 09/08/2010

He knew that had absolutely nothing to do with "global warming" because he and some others could watch it break live on this satellite:
Crack in the Petermann Glacier : Image of the Day
here are 2 revealing still shots:
petermann_ast_2008251.jpg

When it happened there was no question in anyone`s mind why that break happened...and after all Andreas Münchow is thee authority in this subject worldwide:

08_glacier.jpg

That`s what I have tried to explain in the ice melt frea-kout thread in this very forum but assholes like "Old Rock" know all that better.
As if something like this could possibly be "melted off" a massive glacier by the sun,:
icebretfd.jpg

some people simply cannot comprehend that any structure can have structural failure because of it`s own weight...else we would not need a spaces shuttle we could just build a "high rise space skyscraper".
It should be possible using "climatology" and the physics "laws" they plug in!

Any way. I know that none of You have the software that can plot the trend using the thermal images we have so I`ll dump the raw data in numerical form in here...
sorry guys, that my posts are always so long...maybe I`ll wait and wont do the dump here till You guys explicitly ask for it.

Oh yeah Old Rocks, and Your 97% of assholes agree that the greenhouse gas comes out of assholes this is how we treat computer models...in REAL SCIENCE...:
http://www.natice.noaa.gov/pub/weekly/antarctic/2010/seasonal_outlooks/ross_sea/ross_sea_seasonal_outlook_2010-2011.pdf
Models
While there are no validated sea ice forecasting models developed that would indicate this sea ice edge recession calculation, the results of the in-house Helfrich Statistical Ross Sea Opening Model [2], are considered in determining the final results of this outlook. This is a linear regression model, assisting in indicating the recession of the Ross Sea ice edge and a navigable

. Model variables include September Antarctic Oscillation values, vernal winds velocities off the Ross Ice Shelf, cumulative air temperatures, strength of the vernal Ross Sea Low, and the mean amplitude of ice extent latitude in October. Since this tool is still under evaluation and has not undergone peer review, it is treated as only one tool within the overall assessment.

And here is another part of a radio interview...the audio transcript...and You know what when it aired that was chopped off by a commercial break:

Mr. BROECKER: Well, it was dumb luck, because it turns out that the record in Greenland was a very unusual record, and as we over the years got more and more records, the cycles that showed up so strongly in this Northern Greenland ice core didn't show up anywhere else.
See this is why EVERYBODY who is on station up there knew what kind of lies You are being told by "climatology" and the media:
20101210-greenland-ice-sheet-melt.jpg

Because it`s our job up there to maintain live satellite links, mostly for military purposes but also the ones where You can watch LIVE ALL THE TIME what goes on up there, shit even what happens in Your backyard!
As if that is thee tell all sat-snapshot like the internet, the "climatologists" and your "NASA (climatology)Scientists" tell you on the internet...
Man are You naive! here are a few root directory "soft-hacks":
Andreas has to be told "Mensch mach Deinen Laden dicht"...because it`s too easy with the server he uses to go and hack right into all his other data and wreck it.
Index of /Nares2010
Index of /Nares2003
Just to give You a rough idea with how many different bands and how thorough we do study with these satellites
So, yeah, Old Rocks, since I prefer do remain anonymous, is it better to hear the same thing what I was posting from someone who unlike me is allowed to go public, without risking jail divulging details about a restricted area?

See "Old Rock" this is where Mathew has left You in the dust
Long before I dumped this in here he realized something was rotten in Denmark, put his personal feelings aside and started investigating.
It takes a big man and a lot more brains than You have to do that...and I have the utmost respect for a person who can do that! ....
even if he comes back here and has a counter argument...at least it will be on scientific grounds and none of us skeptics here in this forum have any qualms with that!
But I know when he pours over this comprehensive data set he will conclude the same way this foremost and worldwide respected scientist concludes...yet with an open mind if valid proof to the contrary is produced...and that`s the way real science works!...
Not the crap You keep quoting over and over again.
Now all the other guys here can quote Andreas Münchow and the links to some real data over and over again, till You finally shut up!

P.S.: for all those who don`t speak German, the cussing Elefanten advice how to take action (wenn`s juckt hilft nur noch kratzen) loosely translates to if the (bullshit) starts itching scrape it off"...You guys would shorten that to "get a shovel"...Yes?
But at "Nichtnachdenken.de" we all promised to quit cussing!
"Nichtnachdenken=is a German joke for Government gobbledegook You are not allowed to question, but should believe without further independent scrutiny
it was the e-mail address where to send Your choice swear words...but as man made GW took off the response was too huge to continue!

Well presented my man, well done. And I agree 100% on Matthew and his reasoning. He is doing a good job seperating the wheat from the chaff (a very difficult thing to do in this era of sensory overload) and his arguments for the most part have been very on point and as a scientist I have no problem addressing the SCIENCE of the argument. He has come a long way.

You mean like the scientists that have spent years in the Arctic studying that region.

Oh, you mean the ones who keep falsifying the data? Those guys?
+=====>That's a picture of Gustav I am not familiar with. Where is it from?

I got Gustav from here:
gustav railroad gun - Google Search

set Google from web to images in advanced mode search for: Gustav railroad gun
and You have a lovely collection of Gustav at his birthday party..
I got mine second line, 1 from the left.

I just came back here to post this picture..which shows what kind of priorities the press has. Left= "crop circles"...+ how many people looked into that subject after the media hype and to the right is what You get for "ice sheet calving -warming -CO2"...or "glacier calving -warming -CO2".....SILCH-ZERO-DOES-NOT- EVEN-EXIST!!!

except if You exclude "Lifestyles" and so on and ONLY look into "science" then You get a few measly numbers.

But if You just enter "glacier melt"..."Ice sheet melt" then the media goes to the roof almost but not quite as good as the "crop circles"...
which I think tells a lot how that "science" makes its case:
themedia.jpg

and if You enter "glacier +warming" it goes super nova:
Categories: Lifestyles (25-50%), Local (0-10%), Travel (0-10%), Science (0-10%) more... , Entertainment (0-10%), Industries (0-10%)

Try it out with this Google tool:
Google Tendances des recherches

They call it Google insight for search...and if You log into Your Google account You get the numbers with the graph + which newspaper or media hyped it the most!...it is an eye opener!
So no one, not even a single newspaper cares to know how chunks of ice the size of Manhattan break off the ice shelf...unless they can link that to CO2...
how it really works...well that interview I quoted is the template!,....don`t You think?

P.S. One of Gustav`s cousins is in a war museum in the U.S. I have no idea how that G.I. brought a souvenir that size home????!!!
crazylinkz: Worlds most impressive gun
Worlds most impressive gun
giant_weapon_001.jpg

Schwerer Gustav and Dora were the names under which the German(world war 2) 80 cm K railway guns were known. They were developed in the late 1930s by Krupp in order tSchwerer Gustav and Dorao destroy large, heavily fortified targets.Krupp built a test model in late 1939 and sent it to the Hillersleben firing range for testing. Penetration was tested on this occasion. Firing almost vertically, the gun was able to penetrate the specified 7 meters of concrete and 1 meter of armour plate.The ammunition for the gun consisted of a heavy concrete-piercing shell and a lighter higSchwerer Gustav and Dorah-explosive shell. A super-long-range rocket projectile was also planned with a range of 150 km that would require the barrel being extended to 84 m. This rocket projectile would have enabled the bombardment of England.

that`s 21 feet of concrete or 3 feet of solid steel penetrations, plus You could send "parcel post" UPS to England.
Uuuuh I love this kind of shit!

Thank you for the link. One of Gustav's projectiles is on display at the US Army's Ordnance museum at Aberdeen in Maryland. There is video of it being fired into Sevastopol during Mansteins attacks and the size of the explosion is so huge it looks quite frankly silly. They know it penetrated into the Soviet magazine at Sevastopol and that was under 20 meters of water then another few meters of mud and finally 10 meters of rock and reinforced concrete. Simply amazing.

The railway gun also at Aberdeen is if memory serves a K5E of 28cm. I love big guns too!

Ever watched any of Gerald Bulls HARP gun firings?

Thank you for the link. One of Gustav's projectiles is on display at the US Army's Ordnance museum at Aberdeen in Maryland. There is video of it being fired into Sevastopol during Mansteins attacks and the size of the explosion is so huge it looks quite frankly silly. They know it penetrated into the Soviet magazine at Sevastopol and that was under 20 meters of water then another few meters of mud and finally 10 meters of rock and reinforced concrete. Simply amazing.

The railway gun also at Aberdeen is if memory serves a K5E of 28cm. I love big guns too!

Ever watched any of Gerald Bulls HARP gun firings?

=========> And I agree 100% on Matthew and his reasoning. He is doing a good job seperating the wheat from the chaff (a very difficult thing to do in this era of sensory overload) and his arguments for the most part have been very on point and as a scientist I have no problem addressing the SCIENCE of the argument. He has come a long way.
I have seen that video, 3 rounds fired at a target 30 miles away under 20 meters of water and several meters of dirt + 10 meters of concrete...Spotter`s Report:...Target destroyed UTTERLy!...amazing!...too bad for the only collateral damage, that sailboat that unwittingly strayed near the target area, I hope it was nobody important like a climatologist taking water temperatures or something...we initially denied it was us and made a statement like Bart Simpson "I did`nt do it", and "That was a meteor impact"..
DSC00043.JPG

3.jpg

...but after the war You guys unfortunately found the "smoking gun":.....actually guns...but now all is forgiven and forgotten...???....I hope!
Actually we want a rematch either against one at a time or better yet, You guys stay out of it...like why on earth did You guys feel so sorry for the Russkies?

dora_schwerer-gustav_03a.jpg

dora-kanone1.jpg

landkreuzer_1000.jpg

129476-dunyanin-en-buyuk-araclari---7.jpg

As for the other part:
That`s a fact ! I don`t know how old Mathew is, could be he is still Young enough to switch what he does for a living. An infusion of fresh blood with a fresh new approach to climate research would be just what we need for that Alzheimer`s club.
And here we have someone who would definitely not go at it as everyone else in this field.
Geologists who specialized in Glacier and Ice shelf research like the U of Chicago research group went to investigate what breaks up the ice in & around Ross/Antarctica and came up with stunning results that have been successfully defended and withstood the closest scrutiny.
They did not go there to prove that low Frequency energy transmitted by distant quakes and storms cause calving, or that that tidal motion accounts for almost all of it but found that these factors are the cause and not temperature.

Climatology never took this approach and investigated what causes a global temperature increase...
which is disputed by all other branches of related sciences, but focused entirely on proving that an increase of a few parts per million CAN increase global temperature.
As a result of this approach we get the hockey stick temperature trend increase and CO2 is reported as moisture corrected molar ppm...and how large the difference between this and grams CO2 per cubic meter of actual air is has been discussed here already as well...every other branch of related science reports analyte ppm like this, not like climatology.
And then the gross exaggerations in the amount of spectral energy CO2 could possibly absorb have been shown by experts in Spectroscopy repeatedly , not just by Dr.Heinz Hug!
The 80 X exaggeration factor does not even include the drop in actual CO2 molecules per
cubic meter as You go up in altitude...
Else You could just use cook up a whole new Loschmidt number not even giving a hoot about temperature, pressure etc...when doing a g-molar Volume determination...
.My God (I hope the rumors are true, that there is one) but somebody has to put a stop to all this nonsense!

You mentioning "Gustav" the mother of all guns brings this to mind:

We all know that every reaction has an equal reaction. That applies also to the hand that holds the pistol. It has to absorb the same energy as the bullet has after the pistol was fired.

Suppose that is all we knew about pistols and physics..then climatology could make a case that the hand that fires a pistol would fare no better than had you fired the pistol point blank into your other hand instead of a target.
And I bet You anything that would guns not be so common, almost every average person would believe such a urban legend as well.
It`s just that instead of the bullet we are now talking about the spectral energy CO2 absorbs and the pistol hand is the atmosphere...
Unlike the pistol hand the atmosphere does not have to absorb 100% of the "recoil" but can absorb no more than .17% of the "recoil" ....as Dr.Heinz Hug & others have ACTUALLY MEASURED and the measurements hold up, because that result can be reproduced at will by anyone else who cares to double check it.

This experiment cares not weather You are a climatologist, a Chemist, a Geologist or from any other science branch...You will get the same results as Heinz Hug!

The amount of extra CO2 that our emissions have added can not be linked to any major thermal event on this planet, except for having increased airhead temperatures.

So yes, I don`t know how old IanC, SkookersBil, Mini or any of You other guys are, but maybe Mathew should seriously consider starting a new Career and go into research.
The same goes for any of You, except perhaps for Westwall who has a firm footing in Geology.

But I suspect Mathew can`t be all that old, because that kind of "go-getter" attitude is a hallmark of younger guys ....younger than me, that`s for sure!
I just wanna shoot morons with big Gustav before I augur in!

Too bad I can`t just post a few names in here of some people who manage Canada`s arctic research else I would just paste these in here...But then they might want to shoot me!...and they know where I live

Just look at how Andreas (Münchow ) started out!
In 1982 he was a Paramedic Rettungsdienst Nordfriesland, Germany..
Andreas.jpg

Look at what he did just a few years later...
Picture Gallery
Andreas Munchow Physical Oceanography Home
and now CNN, NBC,FOX, the BBC, Deutsche Welle ...well everybody trips over each other to get an interview every time a huge junk breaks off in Greenland.

If someone would have said to Andreas what I am saying to Mathew now, Andreas the paramedic would have not believed it either.
Anyway it is not hard to meet with Andreas in person...he is an easy to get along with guy and did not allow his fame to swell his head:
Here is his email and his phone number he publishes both in the internett..:
[email protected]
732-932-3218

Last edited:
I have seen that video, 3 rounds fired at a target 30 miles away under 20 meters of water and several meters of dirt + 10 meters of concrete...Spotter`s Report:...Target destroyed UTTERLy!...amazing!...too bad for the only collateral damage, that sailboat that unwittingly strayed near the target area, I hope it was nobody important like a climatologist taking water temperatures or something...we initially denied it was us and made a statement like Bart Simpson "I did`nt do it", and "That was a meteor impact"..
DSC00043.JPG

3.jpg

...but after the war You guys unfortunately found the "smoking gun":.....actually guns...but now all is forgiven and forgotten.

dora_schwerer-gustav_03a.jpg

dora-kanone1.jpg

landkreuzer_1000.jpg

129476-dunyanin-en-buyuk-araclari---7.jpg

As for the other part:
That`s a fact ! I don`t know how old Mathew is, could be he is still Young enough to switch what he does for a living. An infusion of fresh blood with a fresh new approach to climate research would be just what we need for that Alzheimer`s club.
And here we have someone who would definitely not go at it as everyone else in this field.
Geologists who specialized in Glacier and Ice shelf research like the U of Chicago research group went to investigate what breaks up the ice in & around Ross/Antarctica and came up with stunning results that have been successfully defended and withstood the closest scrutiny.
They did not go there to prove that low Frequency energy transmitted by distant quakes and storms cause calving, or that that tidal motion accounts for almost all of it but found that these factors are the cause and not temperature.

Climatology never took this approach and investigated what causes a global temperature increase...
which is disputed by all other branches of related sciences, but focused entirely on proving that an increase of a few parts per million CAN increase global temperature.
As a result of this approach we get the hockey stick temperature trend increase and CO2 is reported as moisture corrected molar ppm...and how large the difference between this and grams CO2 per cubic meter of actual air is has been discussed here already as well...every other branch of related science reports analyte ppm like this, not like climatology.
And then the gross exaggerations in the amount of spectral energy CO2 could possibly absorb have been shown by experts in Spectroscopy repeatedly , not just by Dr.Heinz Hug!
The 80 X exaggeration factor does not even include the drop in actual CO2 molecules per
cubic meter as You go up in altitude...
Else You could just use cook up a whole new Loschmidt number not even giving a hoot about temperature, pressure etc...when doing a g-molar Volume determination...
.My God (I hope the rumors are true, that there is one) but somebody has to put a stop to all this nonsense!

You mentioning "Gustav" the mother of all guns brings this to mind:

We all know that every reaction has an equal reaction. That applies also to the hand that holds the pistol. It has to absorb the same energy as the bullet has after the pistol was fired.

Suppose that is all we knew about pistols and physics..then climatology could make a case that the hand that fires a pistol would fare no better than had you fired the pistol point blank into your other hand instead of a target.
And I bet You anything that would guns not be so common, almost every average person would believe such a urban legend as well.
It`s just that instead of the bullet we are now talking about the spectral energy CO2 absorbs and the pistol hand is the atmosphere...
Unlike the pistol hand the atmosphere does not have to absorb 100% of the "recoil" but can absorb no more than .17% of the "recoil" ....as Dr.Heinz Hug & others have ACTUALLY MEASURED and the measurements hold up, because that result can be reproduced at will by anyone else who cares to double check it.

This experiment cares not weather You are a climatologist, a Chemist, a Geologist or from any other science branch...You will get the same results as Heinz Hug!

The amount of extra CO2 that our emissions have added can not be linked to any major thermal event on this planet, except for having increased airhead temperatures.

So yes, I don`t know how old IanC, SkookersBil, Mini or any of You other guys are, but maybe Mathew should seriously consider starting a new Career and go into research.
The same goes for any of You, except perhaps for Westwall who has a firm footing in Geology.

But I suspect Mathew can`t be all that old, because that kind of "go-getter" attitude is a hallmark of younger guys ....younger than me, that`s for sure!
I just wanna shoot morons with big Gustav before I augur in!

Too bad I can`t just post a few names in here of some people who manage Canada`s arctic research else I would just paste these in here...But then they might want to shoot me!...and they know where I live

Just look at how Andreas (Münchow ) started out!
In 1982 he was a Paramedic Rettungsdienst Nordfriesland, Germany..

Picture Gallery
Andreas Munchow Physical Oceanography Home
and now CNN, NBC,FOX, the BBC, Deutsche Welle ...well everybody trips over each other to get an interview every time a huge junk breaks off in Greenland.

If someone would have said to Andreas what I am saying to Mathew now, Andreas the paramedic would have not believed it either.
Anyway it is not hard to meet with Andreas in person...he is an easy to get along with guy and did not allow his fame to swell his head:
Here is his email and his phone number:
[email protected]
732-932-3218

I am too old to change my stripe and now with my heart surgery a week ago, I fear it will be a long trek to get my FAA Medical back so my flying may become a bit curtailed. Andreas is certainly an inspiriation to anyone with a brain! So many of the greats have come from relatively humble means and discovered things that truly changed the world. Fortunately this modern era rewards that persevereance better than it has in the past where class and political favour were the most important method of advancement.

I too would love to just pull the lanyard on these bastards like Mann and Jones et all for the scientific fraud they have perpetrated, but even more so I wish to see them pulled down from their pedestals and pilloried in the public square. That would make my heart feel great!

Matthew has been a refreshing breath of fresh air because unlike most of the inane posters here he actually wants to KNOW! That is so unusual these days where it is the norm to just let the "climatologists, priests, politicians etc." think for you.

As I stated before I was pretty much ignorant of the whole deal for decades as the AGW crowd settled themselves in. It was a student (like Matthew) who got me going and the reason why they chose CO2 is because it is produced by everything, for everything. There is virtually no process that doesn't involve CO2, baking bread uses CO2! So here you have an instant commodity that you can sort of measure (don't want to get to precise on that or the savages might figure out what the hell you're doing) but which you can most certainly figure out a way to tax. Goldman Sachs and all the scum of the Earth who were poised to bankrupt the human race for a generation or more also need to be brought down and imprisoned for their crimes against humanity.

I feel the next few years are going to get mighty uncomfortable for the alarmists as new revelations come out and I fervently hope that the perpetrators are brought to justice.

I am too old to change my stripe and now with my heart surgery a week ago, I fear it will be a long trek to get my FAA Medical back so my flying may become a bit curtailed. Andreas is certainly an inspiriation to anyone with a brain! So many of the greats ...

FOR I AM at Flight level 50 and climbing
That`s Your motto...You are a scientist and should know we went metric...
That means 50= You are only 10 Celsius...Do You use Your dad`s I>D. when You buy a beer?
I guess my last post got taken out...because I linked You to a video I just uploaded about planes, trains and auto-mobiles...
I added more stuff to it meanwhile:
I hope the moderator does not cut this post out ..???
First off here is a good video of Gustav...check out the recoil...and they always had all the wheel brakes locked...!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAxySDG_jjs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAxySDG_jjs&feature=related[/ame]

Now if the incoming "CO2" bullet had that kind of absorbed recoil action on our air...and the iddy bit of CO2 in it...I too would believe in "Global warming"...!

I re posted the other stuff here in the science & technology thread with the title:
Technology retro-dated...here is the link:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/science-and-technology/153656-technology-retrodate.html#post3281716

I think You`r gone love it!

That`s Your motto...You are a scientist and should know we went metric...
That means 50= You are only 10 Celsius...Do You use Your dad`s I>D. when You buy a beer?
I guess my last post got taken out...because I linked You to a video I just uploaded about planes, trains and auto-mobiles...
I added more stuff to it meanwhile:
I hope the moderator does not cut this post out ..???
First off here is a good video of Gustav...check out the recoil...and they always had all the wheel brakes locked...!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAxySDG_jjs&feature=related

Now if the incoming "CO2" bullet had that kind of absorbed recoil action on our air...and the iddy bit of CO2 in it...I too would believe in "Global warming"...!

I re posted the other stuff here in the science & technology thread with the title:
Technology retro-dated...here is the link:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/science-and-technology/153656-technology-retrodate.html#post3281716

I think You`r gone love it!

Thanks for the video PB. A correction though, those are mainly 21cm and 28cm railwuy guns. I don't remember the diameter of the long supported tube though.

Here is video of Morser's Thor and I think Karl, as well as Gustav during the siege of Sevastopol. Sorry I forgot how to do umlauts!:redface:

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote: by Old Rocks
You are correct. Only been as far north as Yellowknife.

Quote: by Polar Bear
So You think You have been in the arctic..
Yellowknife= Lat: 62.47N, Lon: 114.43W
The arctic circle starts at 66° 33′ 44″
So let`s see that would be 3 degrees + 46 minutes too far south or 3 X 60 +46= 226 miles south of the arctic and still inside what we call in Canada the "Banana belt" because You have not even left the tree line yet..

How fcukking funny is this??? Ive been saying for how many years that this Old Rocks k00k is a fcukking phoney.
Polar Bear pwns his ass daily and he keeps coming back..........know what psychiatrists would say???

So let`s see that would be 3 degrees + 46 minutes too far south or 3 X 60 +46= 226 miles south of the arctic and still inside what we call in Canada the "Banana belt" because You have not even left the tree line yet..

How fcukking funny is this??? Ive been saying for how many years that this Old Rocks k00k is a fcukking phoney.
Polar Bear pwns his ass daily and he keeps coming back..........know what psychiatrists would say???

First @ Westwall
A correction though, those are mainly 21cm and 28cm railwuy guns. I don't remember the diameter of the long supported tube though.

Here is video of Morser's Thor and I think Karl, as well as Gustav during the siege of Sevastopol. Sorry I forgot how to do umlauts!

Yes You are right...sorry about that, I spent all my efforts on finding a video that showed the recoil action because of the energy absorption analogy I made. Too bad I can`t find one of the "Schwerer Gustav" because he skidded back more than 7 meters when he fired a round and with all brakes locked.
Mit "ze Umlaute"...hey don`t feel guilty about that!...I don`t have them either on my keyboard and just write for example "ae" when I want to write a German ä ....
I don`t sit there either and type in all that crap like holding down [alt] and then type the ASCII 132 in....I`d go ballistic after a few German Words...and too boot every time You`d have to leave the forum HTML editor and do that with Notepad or such, then copy and paste it in here...no need to apologize man!
I`d rather have it You give me some good advice how loose my German accent...I tried everything...I even quit eating Sauerkraut and drink Budweiser...
for medicinal purpose only, of course!
after 6 of those I can slurr my "rrrrrs" (You know that Doberman growl sound ...)..to an elegant "ah" like You guys , but a few hours later the f-ing genetic code gets the better of me again! Ven I vant to say vee the same f-nig thing happens also again...I tried to make a call answer message for my phone...but gave up and asked my wife to record it in her voice...mine was so horrible, after I listened to it just once, I did not want to speak any English for a long time and preferred sign language

>>>>>@skookerabil
Ja, there is just nothing anyone can do, it`s even worse than trying to tell the crowd that insist on the crop circle makers... that no one from alpha centauri would travel through wormholes all the way here just to do a stupid thing like that....
but neither folks like You,Westwall, IanC, and all the other ones in this forum here have a chance to compete against the same media hype that is made about that assertion as is the case with man made global warming!
It always comes down to the same crap...the truth is supposed to be subject to a majority vote held of course only inside the believer community!
Like "97% percent of climatologists agree..."....well? ....does`nt that statement already say everything..?

With OldRocks it`s the same thing he keeps coming back with his "counter arguments" and every one of these is a "Rohrkrepierer"...Scheisse I don`t know how to translate the German Euphemism along with the verbatim translation, so I use this picture it transmits both:
SVPKanone.jpg

He just does not have the ability to understand that a cigarette lighter can`t compete with a thermonuclear device the size of our sun.

Our climate is what it is because of the sun and what gets hit by this massive radiation source an at what angle...
And we can`t change with our SUV exhaust the fact that there are 150000000 more square miles of land above the equator than below...or that the sun hits that many more square miles ocean surface south of the equator than north...else only icicles could exist here...we all know that the centers on continental land masses are the coldest damn places, cause land does not store heat as well as water can.

And just to show the difference in energy this picture can do that way better than I could with my screwed up German/English hybrid texts:
510px-ReflectedSolarRadiation_Solstices.jpg

There it is neatly color coded in Watts per square meter...I mean what more could You add to that in words...?
let`s not start nit picking the word "reflected" here which was the purpose the publisher had in mindo to demonstrate...
I want to use it to show just how huge the difference of energy is as the angle to the sun changes.

I know already what that kook will say..."see, that`s watts/m^2 REFLECTED..." and then he`ll go on and fire what will wind up yet another "Rohrkrepierer" so up there in the arctic the reflection is coded dark...see how much that "absorbed" because of all the "diesel exhaust soot" on the glaciers...
I wish it was legal to shoot people who are that stupid...Mother Nature kills them off if they stray too far out of the city and into her turf!
F--k even a monkey would have learned by now not to load the wrong ammo into a cannon!
But he just keeps coming back for more of the same

Last edited:

First @ Westwall
A correction though, those are mainly 21cm and 28cm railwuy guns. I don't remember the diameter of the long supported tube though.

Here is video of Morser's Thor and I think Karl, as well as Gustav during the siege of Sevastopol. Sorry I forgot how to do umlauts!

Yes You are right...sorry about that, I spent all my efforts on finding a video that showed the recoil action because of the energy absorption analogy I made. Too bad I can`t find one of the "Schwerer Gustav" because he skidded back more than 7 meters when he fired a round and with all brakes locked.
Mit "ze Umlaute"...hey don`t feel guilty about that!...I don`t have these either on my keyboard and just write for example "ae" when I write in German ä ....
I don`t sit there either and type in all that crap like holding down [al] and then type the ASCII 132 in....I`d go ballistic after a few German Words...and too boot every time You`d have to leave the forum HTML editor and do that with Notepad or such, then copy and paste it in here...no need to apologize man!
I`d rather have it You give some good advice how loose my German accent...I tried everything...I even quit eating Sauerkraut and on drink some Budweiser...after 6 of those I can slurr my "rrrrrs" to "ah" like You guys , but a few hours later the f-ing genetic code gets the better of me again!

>>>>>@skookerabil
Ja, there is just nothing anyone can do, it`s even worse than trying to tell the crowd that insist on the crop circle makers... that no one from alpha centauri would travel through wormholes all the way here just to do a stupid thing like that

With OldRocks it`s the same thing he keeps coming back with his "counter arguments" and every one of these is a "Rohrkrepierer"...Scheisse I don`t know how to translate the German Euphemism along with the verbatim translation, so I use this picture it transmits both:
SVPKanone.jpg

He just does not have the ability to understand that a cigarette lighter can`t compete with a thermonuclear device the size of our sun.

Our climate is what it is because of the sun and what gets hit by this massive radiation source an at what angle...
And we can`t change with our SUV exhaust the fact that there are 150000000 more square miles of land above the equator than below...or that the sun hits that many more square miles ocean surface south of the equator than north...else only icicles could exist here...we all know that the centers on continental land masses are the coldest damn places, cause land does not store heat as well as water can.

And just to show the difference in energy this picture can do that way better than I could with my screwed up German/English hybrid texts:
510px-ReflectedSolarRadiation_Solstices.jpg

There it is neatly color coded in Watts per square meter...I mean what more could You add to that in words...?
let`s not start nit picking the word "reflected" here which was the purpose the publisher had in mindo to demonstrate...
I want to use it to show just how huge the difference of energy is as the angle to the sun changes.

I know already what that kook will say..."see, that`s watts/m^2 REFLECTED..." and then he`ll go on and fire what will wind up yet another "Rohrkrepierer" so up there in the arctic the reflection is coded dark...see how much that "absorbed" because of all the "diesel exhaust soot" on the glaciers...
I wish it was legal to shoot people who are that stupid...Mother Nature kills them off if they stray too far out of the city and into her turf!
F--k even a monkey would have learned by now not to load the wrong ammo into a cannon!
But he just keeps coming back for more of the same

:lol::lol::lol: Had me laughing a lot! I was trying to let others know that it wasn't Gustav I KNOW you knew it! Don't worry about the accent nor the butchered syntax! The main thing is you get the point across simply enough that an imbecile can understand it.......I'll leave that one for now.....:lol:...and the links you have provided have kept me busy for hours getting caught up on the real science going on and for that you have my heartfelt thanks!

:lol::lol::lol: Had me laughing a lot! I was trying to let others know that it wasn't Gustav I KNOW you knew it! Don't worry about the accent nor the butchered syntax! The main thing is you get the point across simply enough that an imbecile can understand it.......I'll leave that one for now.....:lol:...and the links you have provided have kept me busy for hours getting caught up on the real science going on and for that you have my heartfelt thanks!

Yes Kamerad You are indeed at 50 000 feet...and please do never quit climbing!
Because the higher You climb the better the overall view!
I just wanted to say again, if You look at the huge difference just the sun`s angle makes in the earth`s energy budget then even the roughest math using the color code chart will show that were our land/ocean ratio + where the land is in relation to the solar angle any different either only heat resistant cock roaches or deep see arctic shrimp could survive here...as if a few more ppm CO2 could possibly have any impact of magnitude when using the right reference scale!
That` why climatologists use one scale reference for CO2 ppm increase and then another scale reference ~ 10 000 times larger on the same graph to "demonstrate" very very graphically that "there is a match"...and the newspapers piss ink by the barrel fulls and print it.
With my syntax problems...I wish I could quit thinking in German and try use my mouth in real time mode in English...that`s the problem...!!!!
I lived here for so many decades now and am totally immersed in English, but my CPU upstairs refuses to switch from Source code to a more phonetic code.
Unless of course I had a few medicinal Budweisers...they do make this Bud a little bit wiser in that regard

The accent, well I best explain it like this...every time I open my mouth, I don`t even want to any more the same thing happens.
Once @ a flight into St.Louis my seat was in the middle of a football team...I was squeezed between 2 huge fuck...why do You have to type this stupid long version"african american" every time these days..they read a VW advertisement and had an argument how to pronounce Fahrvergnuegen...after 1/2 hour of gut twisting German spoken next to me, I decided to settle the argument and made the fatal error to say that word in German...after that the entire plane load roared with laughter and used physical force till I said all that other crap "asta la vista"..."come with me if You vant to live"...and so on...
The same voice timber is just a coincidence, but the other phonetic accent stuff, we all sound the same and where I grew up You can ride to Arnold`s home town with a bicycle.
My real first name is Bernhard...I`m married for 40 Years now and My native American wife + her entire tribe still insist to call me "Arnold"...You have absolutely no idea how annoying this is!
I have sec-clr. for the U.S. and could live there any time I choose to, but I can`t even cross customs without incidence...they keep me there for 1/2 hour and call all their friends and insist I humor them all with every retarded "The Terminator" line they quote till they finally say...Okay You are clear to go!
For Christ`s sake I never even watched any of these crappy movies!

See, when I write something here I know You have no idea about me being German by looking just at text and I stay away from the "wiser" Bud medicine, but then the choice of expressions and the f`d up syntax...still shows up.. and that`s why You and a few others here in this all American forum smoked me out, right from day one as either a Kraut or an Ivan!...These are things You simply can`t hide, no matter how hard You try...so I came clean and decided, shit if I admit being a German I might as well fit the stereo type and OldRock caught tyhe football and does not quit try to score touch downs with it..
First I toyed with the idea instead of fag-hatred to raise suspicions I might be "anti-semitic" instead of anti gay...or mention "Holocaust denial" in the same sentence with "Global warming"...but that would have been a Rohrkrepierer for sure!...The other totally hollow football he is so desperately clutching is enough...he can play with that one. I won`t spoil his fun!
It`s a little trick our soccer coach back home teaches a goalie...create a deliberate opening and you will ALWAYS know where the striker will shoot...and he can`t score.
So I decided to stand "Off center" on the goal line and give him the old "right winger" opening when he makes a shot on goal
I just thought the anti-jewish German stereo type would have been far too big of a deliberate opening...and he would indeed be able to score with the "credibility" banana shot...so now You know all my little debating strategy quirks also...please don`t kill me!
These 2 little misunderstandings we had, You guys keep refering to as World wars are enough...I don`t want the same thing to happen here...
Hear that all you gays, sorry I fucking tripped up again, I meant guys, I was just kidding:
Famous-Gay-People.jpg

I love You!

Last edited:

Yes Kamerad You are indeed at 50 000 feet...and please do never quit climbing!
Because the higher You climb the better the overall view!
I just wanted to say again, if You look at the huge difference just the sun`s angle makes in the earth`s energy budget then even the roughest math using the color code chart will show that were our land/ocean ratio + where the land is in relation to the solar angle any different either only heat resistant cock roaches or deep see arctic shrimp could survive here...as if a few more ppm CO2 could possibly have any impact of magnitude when using the right reference scale!
That` why climatologists use one scale reference for CO2 ppm increase and then another scale reference ~ 10 000 times larger on the same graph to "demonstrate" very very graphically that "there is a match"...and the newspapers piss ink by the barrel fulls and print it.
With my syntax problems...I wish I could quit thinking in German and try use my mouth in real time mode in English...that`s the problem...!!!!
I lived here for so many decades now and am totally immersed in English, but my CPU upstairs refuses to switch from Source code to a more phonetic code.
Unless of course I had a few medicinal Budweisers...they do make this Bud a little bit wiser in that regard

The accent, well I best explain it like this...every time I open my mouth, I don`t even want to any more the same thing happens.
Once @ a flight into St.Louis my seat was in the middle of a football team...I was squeezed between 2 huge fuck...why do You have to type this stupid long version"african american" every time these days..they read a VW advertisement and had an argument how to pronounce Fahrvergnuegen...after 1/2 hour of gut twisting German spoken next to me, I decided to settle the argument and made the fatal error to say that word in German...after that the entire plane load roared with laughter and used physical force till I said all that other crap "asta la vista"..."come with me if You vant to live"...and so on...
The same voice timber is just a coincidence, but the other phonetic accent stuff, we all sound the same and where I grew up You can ride to Arnold`s home town with a bicycle.
My real first name is Bernhard...I`m married for 40 Years now and My native American wife + her entire tribe still insist to call me "Arnold"...You have absolutely no idea how annoying this is!
I have sec-clr. for the U.S. and could live there any time I choose to, but I can`t even cross customs without incidence...they keep me there for 1/2 hour and call all their friends and insist I humor them all with every retarded "The Terminator" line they quote till they finally say...Okay You are clear to go!
For Christ`s sake I never even watched any of these crappy movies!

See, when I write something here I know You have no idea about me being German by looking just at text and I stay away from the "wiser" Bud medicine, but then the choice of expressions and the f`d up syntax...still shows up.. and that`s why You and a few others here in this all American forum smoked me out, right from day one as either a Kraut or an Ivan!...These are things You simply can`t hide, no matter how hard You try...so I came clean and decided, shit if I admit being a German I might as well fit the stereo type and OldRock caught tyhe football and does not quit try to score touch downs with it..
First I toyed with the idea instead of fag-hatred to raise suspicions I might be "anti-semitic" instead of anti gay...or mention "Holocaust denial" in the same sentence with "Global warming"...but that would have been a Rohrkrepierer for sure!...The other football he is so desperately clutching is enough...
It`s a little trick our soccer coach back home teaches a goalie...create a deliberate opening and you will ALWAYS know where the striker will shoot...and he can`t score. I just thought the anti-jewish German stereo type would have been far too big of a deliberate opening...and he would indeed be able to score with the "credibility" banana shot...so now You know all my little debating strategy quirks also...please don`t kill me!
These 2 little misunderstandings we had, You guys keep refering to as World wars are enough...I don`t want the same thing to happen here...
Hear that all you gays, sorry I fucking tripped up again, I meant guys, I was just kidding:
Famous-Gay-People.jpg

I love You!

I commiserate on the "Arnold" thing! That would tick me off too! You were wise to avoid the stratagem as well, I would have figured it out, most others here would have figured it out, olfraud and his ilk either aren't smart enough or don't care too. They have an agenda that is devoid of science and would have pilloried you to discredit you because that is simply all they would have.

As far as those two world wars go, anyone who has studied the history will readilly admit that there were advocates on BOTH sides. The media of the day were complicit as well.
I know many, many WWII vets and am a memeber of a couple of Kameradeschafts so got to talk with many over the years. Sadly they are passing away at an ever increasing rate. Gunther Rall was a good friend and would stay with me from time to time as would Erich Topp and a whole host of Fallschirmjaeger. Decent, honorable men all.

I commiserate on the "Arnold" thing! That would tick me off too! You were wise to avoid the stratagem as well, I would have figured it out, most others here would have figured it out, olfraud and his ilk either aren't smart enough or don't care too. They have an agenda that is devoid of science and would have pilloried you to discredit you because that is simply all they would have.

As far as those two world wars go, anyone who has studied the history will readilly admit that there were advocates on BOTH sides. The media of the day were complicit as well.
I know many, many WWII vets and am a memeber of a couple of Kameradeschafts so got to talk with many over the years. Sadly they are passing away at an ever increasing rate. Gunther Rall was a good friend and would stay with me from time to time as would Erich Topp and a whole host of Fallschirmjaeger. Decent, honorable men all.

Yes but Americans can afford to delve into this. Except after You did so openly You can never ever travel again to Germany, because then You would have committed a criminal offense against StGb #130 = "Holocaust denial" and regardless of Nationality or where You committed this "offense" Andrea Merkel tolerates no dissent on that subject! And now she is trying to apply the same Holocaust denial legislation for Greenhouse Gas "denial" as well...
As for the first subject, there are Chemists from the Max Planck Institute, + Archeologists sitting out 10 year prison sentences because they found no Cyanide residue on Gas-chamber walls, or with GPR that the dirt in Treblinka has not been disturbed...no matter whatever the Soviets say, who `been "reconstructing" death camps for 10 Years behind an iron curtain before anyone else was allowed inspection still stands today in the Bundes Republik Deutschland..even if You are an American in the U.S.A. with all freedom of information etc constitutional rights...if You were to publish a de-classified document from NARA and the German Police gets wind of that they Will arrest You the moment Your plane lands for a stop over in any German airport!

No matter how many "Budweisers" she had exPres. Bush drink, he did not sign on to that Greenhouse Gas Legislation crap!
bush_beer_g8_2.jpg

And she popped open the champagne when Obama was elected...:
PHO-09Jun25-167133.jpg

And soon Wonderwoman and Superman can save the planet!

With "Greenhouse Gas Denial" she is almost there...
Shit America is one of the last Bastions of Freedom...if that goes down..we all go down!

Like Nurse Ratched, our Klima Kanzlerin ---BRD Chancellor of Germany Andrea Merkel, these kind of people tolerate no dissent!
nurse_ratched1.jpg

And then You just have to role play and be want they think You should be...
600full-one-flew-over-the-cuckoo%27s-nest-screenshot.jpg

and have the last laugh, like the "Chief" did in this movie which I did watch

Hey it worked Okay so far with OldRocks!...would You not agree?

Last edited:
Yes but Americans can afford to delve into this. Except after You did so openly You can never ever travel again to Germany, because then You would have committed a criminal offense against StGb #130 = "Holocaust denial" and regardless of Nationality or where You committed this "offense" Andrea Merkel tolerates no dissent, eitehr on that and now she is ALSO trying the same Holocaust denial legislation for all the Greenhouse Gas Laws she enacted as well...
Like Nurse Ratched, these kind of people tolerate no dissent!
tumblr_kyeu74Tq8s1qamgfoo1_400.jpg

And then You just have to role play and be want they think You should be...
600full-one-flew-over-the-cuckoo%27s-nest-screenshot.jpg

and have the last laugh, like the "Chief" did in this movie which I did watch

Hey it worked Okay so far with OldRocks!...would You not agree?

Indeed I would! It appears he is avoiding this thread like the proverbial plague! And for that I/we thank you!

Indeed I would! It appears he is avoiding this thread like the proverbial plague! And for that I/we thank you!

Ooops...that`s why the server refused to upload my better picture edits, You were quoting me while I was still updating my post!

Well that can happen when we are on the same wavelength!

Hey, there`s nothing to Thank for...
It was a perfect example of TEAM WORK!
And I am proud if I`m accepted by the team I found here when I googled for a discussion forum and found You guys!
But now I have to go outside, remove the propane Tank from my BBQ and use a tiger torch to get out my snow-blower...it`s not just buried but frozen to the ground..
I can`t move it...it`s like it were encased in concrete...
And without that I cant` dig out my van so I can spew Greenhouse Gas on my way to the grocery store in town before it closes!

Last edited:
Ooops...that`s why the server refused to upload my better picture edits, You were quoting me while I was still updating my post!

Well that can happen when we are on the same wavelength!

Hey, there`s nothing to Thank for...
It was a perfect example of TEAM WORK!
And I am proud if I`m accepted by the team I found here when I googled for a discussion forum and found You guys!
But now I have to go outside, remove the propane Tank from my BBQ and use a tiger torch to get out my snow-blower...it`s not just buried but frozen to the ground..
I can`t move it...it`s like it were encased in concrete...
And without that I cant` dig out my van so I can spew Greenhouse Gas on my way to the grocery store in town before it closes!

Yes, you are most welcome member of the TEAM here! Happy phase changing!

Yes, you are most welcome member of the TEAM here! Happy phase changing!
Thanks!!!!! Because it will take a team.
Then I shall take the liberty to discuss to political aspect of global warming...
`cause we don`t see anybody around here any more who still wants to argue GW as a science!

Look at what we are up against!

I can assure You that the entire media blitz as You experience it comes from this bitch.
Do not under estimate her. She was a top graduate at the Soviet Academy for Propaganda and Agitation.
She is spending a huge amount of money in the U.S. on this media campaign...we know that for a fact in Germany, because we do get an itemized foreign affairs expense budget tabled in the Bundestag every month...
The U.S. media and the U.N. just love her...:
Here she is at her best..."Angela/ Angie" Andrea Merkel on "Climate change" with live translation into English:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImAhhTO2hdo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImAhhTO2hdo[/ame]

In clear text, Our Nurse Ratched wants her cuckoo kooky nest rules enforced on this side of the Ocean as well...she already managed to sack THE ENTIRE E.U....!
and leaves no "OldRocks" un-turned till she gets her way!
Meanwhile these laws all but bancrupted the E.U. already...see now Spain is going down!
Euro-Krise: Sparen, sparen, Spanien - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten - Wirtschaft
Spaniens Wirtschaft liegt am Boden, die Arbeitslosigkeit schnellt über 20 Prozent, Spekulanten wetten gegen den Euro-Krisenstaat. Premier Zapatero verordnet seinem Land einen brutalen Sparkurs - und Angela Merkel lobt ihn dafür. Wenn der Plan scheitert, fliegt die Währungsunion wohl auseinander.

I highlighted Spain is forced to embark on a brutal budget cutting plan and earns praise for that by Angela Merkel...
I wonder just how many American Liberals will like it when it `s time to pay the piper for all that crap, they are swallowing HER GARBAGE hook line and sinker!

Herr Dr.Joseph Goebbels who was Propaganda Minister in our 3rd.Reich made these 2 statements..:
1.) Propaganda is most effective if it has a tiny element of truth.
That tiny truth is the tiny ppm CO2 increase
2, statement
"You can boil frogs to frog soup in an open (democratic)pot if You raise the temperature slowly enough, so that the frogs will not perceive the change and will freely co-operate "

alas we have the #2 Dr.Goebble`s inverse methodology applied by a newer Generation of Propaganda and Agitation Specialist in the fractional deg Celsius average global temperature change graphs...
And Wonderwomen and Whitehouse Superman are warning us what`s going to happen to all us other "stupid frogs" if we don`t obey the heroes who are trying their best to save the entire planet from becoming frog soup!
And they fool almost everyone that the chef that allegedly is turning up the heat is the oil industry!

Take a look how many frogs want to jump out of Merkel`s Europe frog soup pot now...:

Wer will den Euro abschaffen? - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten

Now that these stupid fucks realized what`s happening...it`s too late...they are stuck with the Euro, and all their own currencies are frog soup!

Fuck, don`t let her know Your credit card number...she`ll use it to "save You" from Global warming too...
In Germany they pay $ 5.60 at the gas pump already and that`s going up way way more soon!
To help finance "greener energy"

image-176767-panoV9free-hkih.jpg

If she manages to sack the United States, the same way she sacked EVERY formerly proud& free country on the entire European continent her best friend and mentor the ex KGB chief will probably propose marriage to her....and we can all start studying the new official language, Russian!
She`s OKAY...she is fluent in it, and was brought up like that in the former communist part of east Germany...as for Putin, he can speak better German than I can!
0120-merkel-and-putin-2007.JPEG

merkel-and-putin.jpg

Merkel-and-Putin-are-in-Gdansk-for-the-commemoration.jpg

came back here to add this:
We had our "tea party" movements in Germany too...not just one but several attempts!
but our Nurse Ratched, managed to this day to declare every "right wing" political movement there was to this date was outlawed as a "criminal Neo Nazi Organization"....even after the German electorate had voted these parties into the Bundestag...=our Parliament!
Sitting members of Parliament were arrested and handcuffed during the session the minute the vote passed and the draft was announced as law!

And to no surprise this is how every one of these political parties that opposed Merkel were also portrayed by CNN, NBC...and the entire Newspaper community in the U.S. and they heaped praise on Merkel for that abomination of democracy

STROIKA!!!!....that`s what Stalin "justice" was called, funny even if You Google all You get is perestroika and glasnost!...
and that`s why the final stage of the liberal frog soup is the easiest part of the recipe, it`s almost done...continue to stir, boil off the water and soon You can sit down and eat consomme communist lunch.
And all it takes at the start is to infect a healthy country with a brain virus called "Global warming"...then offer the cure for the disease
....bloody simple but also bloody effective...just look at Europe!
It won`t be long and every conservative in the U.S. will also be labeled a "Nazi"
Anybody here who wants to register a bet against that here and today?
None of the Frogs who are now Frog soup in Europe believed it either,...now they do!

The Romans knew about frog soup making, they just had a Latin name for it:
"Illegitimus Non Carburundum"...translates loosely to "don`t let the bastards grind You down.

I think it is only fitting to point out how many Roman symbols and how much of Roman ideology has been incorporated at the very foundation of the United States of America:

lincoln_statue.jpg

Which was THEE Roman symbol:

0.jpg

Of course now it`s spat on as "Fascist"...because it symbolized in unity there is strength.
and bundled sticks were always stronger than one thick piece of wood...that`s why the battle axes were made that way too...
The other Roman symbol the eagle which can be found on almost anywhere You look in the US...especially on armed forces emblems was combined with the in unity is strength the "fascist symbol" and was the symbol every Roman Legion carried into battle...

They forgot about the significance of their own symbols after a while and were "ground down" as a frog soup ingredient!

And that`s how Angela Merkel pulled it off and that`s what "liberals" are trying to do to the United States...
All it takes are a few polarizing political issues and the strings holding the bundle will let go!....man made GW worked fine for Europe, `cause Obamas health care has been implemented in Europe long before GW was made the next issue...and now the roof has caved in.

"oldRocks" see how far down the Richter scale your earth shaking "scientific" counter arguments were? They did not even register..
So You used the other 2 liberal debating strategies...Illegitimus Non Carburundum...grind Your opponent down with the steady Chinese Water drip on the head torture by repeating the same Quack "science" links over and over...and when that don`t work attack Your opponent on a more personal level, and see if You can discredit the person...then simple minded folks will accept that with him You have also discredited everything he quoted thus far.

No matter what kind of creep I might be nobody here who had brains condemned the science I merely quoted...they ALL looked passed my image and debated science...
So did Mathew!
Yes we had words, but he NEVER used Your typical liberal debating technique.

I tried suck Mathew in the way I sucked You in to shoot for that opening, but he stuck with the science!

O yeah and again@ OldRocks...don`t worry about all prior Rohrkrepierers...if 2 wrongs don`t make a right, try for 3 !...
I`ll quit luring You with the old one to stick Your little or Your big head head up a shotgun barrel .

167.jpg

Let`s try a new, shiny and even tastier one...open wide and swallow!
let`s try out the Neo Nazi thing...I`m trying my hardest here to appear as one and am giving You a huge opening to score a goal:

nn.jpg

.what more are You waiting for..?...By the way...I`m the guy with the leather jacket and the specs...
Could be that`s entirely true.....Go for it!..I`m ready for Your best shot!
Heil Hitler!

I gave up tiger torching my snow blower my propane tank ran out of gas!
So I guess tonight`s supper is a can of spam or something like that...
So tomorrow I`l dig out my van, buy scrap steel and start welding...eventually I`ll have my own Gustav.
There are enough Idiots around who would stick their head right into this "Telescope" while I stuff the other end with gun cotton. We Nazis found a way to grow that top secret genetically engineered cotton variety in Alabama cotton fields and we use Negro slaves to pick it!

Last edited:
I googled for some stuff but could not find it on the net.
So I`ll upload some of it here
I do know that I have the book, but have not yet found the Book where it`s mentioned
but I know it is on my shelves. Google gagged totally when I tried the proper Word:
"Totalreflektionswinkel"...
That Word means , that every surface , no matter how dull or black has
an angle of "total reflection"...even a pitch black asphalt road pockmarked with potholes.
Sometimes You can see that when the sunlight is at the proper shallow angle and the road runs dead straight...it looks like a mirrors and You can`t see the distant road surface.
Well that`s why in that "reflected energy in watts per sqm" picture I linked in that other post.For the better part of the Year the poles don`t absorb anything, they reflect it all back at the equal angle back out into space...and the light does simply not care if all of Greenland is brown, green black or white!
Another law of physics that climatologists try their hardest You forget it... that is the 'Raleighsche Streuungs Gesetz"...which says :
polarbear-albums-ozone-hole-picture3234-polarized.jpg

amongst other things, that the longer the path length, (i.e at a shallow sun elevation angle) the greater the sacttering and consequently the weaker the radiation intensity..

Next, lucky for me!!!!....the polarisation effect of our atmosphere was on the same page I had scanned in.
Its the shaded area on our dome of of greenhouse doom you can see how much more light is POLARIZED at the shaded area with the shallower sun angle.
Everybody who had "Ray-ban" Polarized Lense sunglasses knows how much glare is gone from road reflected light which is also horizontally POLARIZED by the shaded area in the hemi-sphere picture.
This is what`s happening at that sun angle before that light even gets to the doomsday greenhouse dome of CO2 emissions!
Rayban lenses are transparent for vertical polarized Light but block horizontal..
Anybody who has such sunglasses can verifivy that the road glare from the Totalreflectionswinkel" light is totally gone!
And the same thing what You notice with such sunglasses happens with the light that has to go through the shaded part of the hemisphere in that picture above.
Most of the horizontal wave component of that light, Infra red included does not even hit the target which is in a straight line behind that shaded zone !
But Climatologist tell You that 1+0 is still 2!
with this kind of "Climatomathic" You could also prove that we are all mutants already.
We write from left to right, so numbers from 1-10, the 10 would be farthest right.
Starting with the right hand thumb=finger #10 and working to finger number #6 the right hand little finger, we add the 5 fingers we know are on the left hand and thus wind up with 11 fingers...their "math" works very similar.
Next page:
polarbear-albums-ozone-hole-picture3237-empfindlichkeit.jpg

First off if the air contains moisture in "German: words the Luft is not "trocken"=dry You might as well pack up and go home with your infrarredspectrophotometer and CO2 Absorption expectations!
If you have totally bone dry 0% moisture air only then is any IR left for the CO2 to abosrb
and .004 percent CO2 is the detection limit, which by the WEIRDEST COINCIDENCE
is exactly the same number that shows up over and over again as a trend increment in their graphs...which I suspect are not even based on actual measurements but have been cooked up, when I see something like that and this often!

Now going down the table 3 more lines and You can see why climatologists are getting real horny about Methane...that will rise from the thawed out tundras and kill us all if we don`t hand in the car keys...they can measure the trend increase even if there is moisture in the air...and the precision + sensitivity will be exactly 10 times better as the invisible CO2...!
That is why they are trying to get You used to the new dooms day extinction event buzzword METHANE, CH4...the same way when the heat did not go up as their phony computer model trend...they changed it from global warming to climate change,

My God I hope the never discover the Ammonia!=NH4...um Himmles Willen, they will point out how much more of that will come out of the pig-cow-chicken and people shit when it warms up..it will dwarf the "thawing tundra effect" by a factor of 5 and that of CO2 by a factor of 50 times...

The next scanned page again shows the reasons for the new love affair with Methane..:

polarbear-albums-ozone-hole-picture3236-methan.jpg

t has more, much wider and more intense bands, waayyy more than their beloved CO2...see it...in the middle.
Look one down...I wonder why Ethylene (Ch2)==(CH2) has not caught their attention, I mean these freaks spread the believe that 1 single Chlorine Radical Atom can have several 100000 collisions in a row with Ozone molecule that are hidden behind 999 997 other molecules before it will collide with another radical right next to it that will terminate a spectacular chain reaction like that...Ethylene is used to ripen fruit make plastics and is used in the chemical industry like we use water.
I tell You, You wanna see something react with Ozone...use Ethylene, that makes instantly an Epoxide about of Ozone! And look at the IR absorption...and these jerks bark up the CO2 tree...how smart could these "scientists" possibly be?

So summarizing how the spectral components change with the sun angle and then investigating climatology to see if they have given these facts any consideration, we find...(I have already, so did Dr.Heinz Hug)...that they do not!

They plug in Beer Lambert theoretical absorption numbers as if the entire planet area was 24/7 under the same condition as the area on the equator mid summer at 12 noon!

And their computer model does the rest how our CO2 emissions will cook this planet.

I hope I can stay away from more of this German text translations because this is not good for my accent therapy!
Next thing I get slapped by the waitress when I go to town to buy a six pack of my favorite beverage because I pronounced with my accent again as:
"can a I have a sex Pack of my favorite beaverage"

Sechs is German for six and is pronounced like sex, and I have thought for a long time that the "bever..." syllable is pronounced like the British say "lever"...=phonetic like "leaver"..
I already answered my wife just now by mistake in German...now I need some more Bud wiser therapy for sure...

I probably had a typo accident in every sentence I wrote here but I am too lazy today to correct these.

Last edited:
I have to add this, else a lot of people that make their living in a non related Profession will under estimate this Reflection component.
At the total reflection angle a surface regardless if pitch black or snow white will reflect 100 % of all the sun light.
That in no way means, that if that angle is different that now 100% of the sun`s radiation is absorbed!

The reflected radiation component starts from 0,_1%,_....till at the total R...angle it is 100%.
Now consider the date of the year and the time of day the sun is "seen" at these elevation angles from a huge area like Canada or Russia...especially the northern tundra and the HUGE arctic!

Sorry I should have mentioned that in the above post, it only occurred to me just now, that not everybody studied physics and would have taken that for granted.

Before I registered here I read what some of You guys wrote here and laughed my head off when I seen Your flat earth jokes about climatology...because sadly enough You guys were 100% right with EVERY joke You had cracked here in this forum!...so I thought I`ll register and join the fun

Climatology treats the sun aspect angle and the physics associated with it in the spectral absorption energy region etc..exactly as they would be if the solar radiation hits a flat disc-circle instead of a hemisphere:
dodo%20flat%20earth%202.jpg

Also the facts I just quoted out of my physics books do not change, regardless if I am a conservative, or a communist, or a Nazi, or hate fags...these laws remain as they are, without regard to the character of the person that quoted them!

Last edited:
@Westwall and ESPECIALLY @ Mathew
I wish to thank You and all others who exercised the tolerance to look past my Nazi Redneck stereo type image and focused on the science.
I Germany our liberals have driven the lack of tolerance towards "right wing extremist" dissidents to an extreme, such that arrest warrants are issued.
Now, Westwall for example showed sympathy for my screwy "Terminator" voice and my German way of saying things that I could not hide even though he has seen only typed text from me.
There is another guy, form the same area where I am from who`s curse dwarfs mine, because no matter how hard he tries You`ld swear You are listening to Adolf Hitler...
but he turned his curse into a well paying career in comedy.
I really hope the moderator does not edit this video link out!
This is Gerhard Polt`s voice dubbed into a Hitler speech cracking jokes about crooked car dealers, one of them ripped off Adolf when he bought his Mercedes Benz in this comedy piece and Hitler rants angrily about the crooked dealer:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15I91i8RnnE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15I91i8RnnE[/ame]
Just listen to it for a few seconds and then You know what I`m going through with my f_ing "Terminator" accent every time I have to say something while I am in public.
One thing is for sure poor Gerhard would never qualify as Germany`s Ambassador to Israel, if I were Bundeskanzler he`d be the top candidate...
You never know, nobody back home dreamt that Arnold would some day be the Governor of California either!
....go run with that "OldRocks" in the head!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back