2011 Baseball

Go RedSox...or Rockies!!

Sorry, haven't the time to read through all 8000 pages of this thread ;)

Well, the Rockies are 15 out so forget about them. The Red Sucks are only 2 out, but it is September and choke time for them.

I'm sorry, which team has two World Series titles in the 21st century?

None of that matters. Outside of CC New York doesn't have a legit playoff arm in their rotation.

Any chance the Sox have rides on Josh Beckett's health.

Last edited:
And NOBODY wants to see Anaheim take the west.

Weaver, Haren, and Santana?

Oh, my....

And Yuke and Buc and Bedard and Lackey and if Crawford remembers how to play baseball...

Youk will be fine and we've been fine with Crawford underperforming all season.

Don't expect anything out of Buchholz if he even plays which I seriously doubt happens.

Definitely don't expect to get anything out of Lackey. Consider anything out of him the graviest of gravies.

Bedard will be run out there and all he needs to do is not blow up in any game he starts and give the offense a chance. He can do that.

Honestly though there's no need worrying about the Bedards and Lackeys of the world if you don't have a legit 1-2 at the top.

But I hear ya.

And Yuke and Buc and Bedard and Lackey and if Crawford remembers how to play baseball...

Don't expect anything out of Buchholz if he even plays which I seriously doubt happens.

Definitely don't expect to get anything out of Lackey. Consider anything out of him the graviest of gravies.

Bedard will be run out there and all he needs to do is not blow up in any game he starts and give the offense a chance. He can do that.

Honestly though there's no need worrying about the Bedards and Lackeys of the world if you don't have a legit 1-2 at the top.

But I hear ya.

Legit 1-2 can be overrated sometimes. We won in '08 without a legit 1, let alone a 2. Hamels was as close as it came and he was still finding himself then.

But I hear ya.

Legit 1-2 can be overrated sometimes. We won in '08 without a legit 1, let alone a 2. Hamels was as close as it came and he was still finding himself then.

Naturally there are exceptions but heading into this post season I think I'm right about the 1-2.

Halladay
Lee
Hamels
Oswalt

You can't beat that with:

Lester
????
????
????

CC
????
????
????

The more I think about it the heavier a favorite you become.

Fuck.

But I hear ya.

Naturally there are exceptions but heading into this post season I think I'm right about the 1-2.

Halladay
Lee
Hamels
Oswalt

You can't beat that with:

Lester
????
????
????

CC
????
????
????

The more I think about it the heavier a favorite you become.

Fuck.

The question is do we go with Oswalt or Worley.

article,

are your boys ever going to score off this triple a team the yanks have playing? my god someone score!!!!

Tonight we saw the "choke master" - A-Rod - doing what he does best....... Based loaded, one out, down by two. STRIKE OUT!!!

Tonight the "too big to fail" NY Yankees......failed. Appropriately, "Choke master" A-Rod struck out for the final out of the game. Their season is now over. Nice try Yankees. Better luck next year!!

Way to go Tigers!!! Sparky would be proud!

good thing we went with Oswalt whos had an injury shortened season and sub_par performance when he was playing, over the phenom vance worley whos done nothing but WIN all season :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back