MLB drug suspensions all LATINS

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
Why they have to cheat is beyond me since most have played besibol their whole lives in year around warm weather....they are as big, fast, tough, and skilled as any caucasian or black yet here they are doping for an edge. :cuckoo:

Twelve players have reportedly accepted 50-game suspensions for violating Major League Baseball’s drug policy.

Rangers outfielder Nelson Cruz, Tigers shortstop Jhonny Peralta, Phillies reliever Antonio Bastardo, Mets outfielder Jordany Valdespin, Padres shortstop Everth Cabrera, free-agent pitcher Jordan Norberto, Yankees catcher Francisco Cervelli, Mariners catcher Jesus Montero, Mets outfielder Cesar Puello, Astros pitcher Sergio Escalona, Padres pitcher Fautino De Los Santos and Yankees outfielder Fernando Martinez have accepted their punishments handed out by Major League Baseball, Fox Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports, citing sources.

Athletics pitcher Bartolo Colon, Blue Jays outfielder Melky Cabrera and Padres catcher Yasmani Grandal received no additional punishments. They each have served 50-game suspensions following a positive test.

Nationals pitcher Gio Gonzalez and Orioles infielder Danny Valencia have been cleared of any wrongdoing.

An announcement is still expected for a potential suspension for Alex Rodriguez, who is is still expected to play third base for the New York Yankees Monday night as the Bronx Bombers open up a series against the White Sox in Chicago. Hours before first pitch, however, Major League Baseball is expected to announce that Rodriguez will be banned for at least the remainder of the 2013 season and possibly all of the 2014 season as a result of MLB's investigation into a Miami clinic accused of distributing banned performance-enhancing drugs to baseball players.

Read more: 12 MLB players suspended for PEDs, FOX Sports reports | Fox News

Last edited:
Next the liberals at ESPN will claim its a racist witch hunt to keep Latin men from playing in the Majors by rich white men.

• Banned
Next the liberals at ESPN will claim its a racist witch hunt to keep Latin men from playing in the Majors by rich white men.

It could be in A-Roid's case....the Yanks still owe him $96M for rest of his contract....he got suspended today but can appeal until around 14 Sept. which means all he misses is the last 3 weeks of the season and the Yanks have to pay him. THEN he starts his 214 game suspension which will carry into the first third of the 2015 season. I'm sure the Yanks would have been very happy with a life-time ban so they could ditch his contract. He's 38 now and brittle as a tea cup...to lose a season and a half at that age means he'll never be able to hit MLB pitching again.

Why they have to cheat is beyond me since most have played besibol their whole lives in year around warm weather....they are as big, fast, tough, and skilled as any caucasian or black yet here they are doping for an edge. :cuckoo:

Twelve players have reportedly accepted 50-game suspensions for violating Major League Baseball’s drug policy.

Rangers outfielder Nelson Cruz, Tigers shortstop Jhonny Peralta, Phillies reliever Antonio Bastardo, Mets outfielder Jordany Valdespin, Padres shortstop Everth Cabrera, free-agent pitcher Jordan Norberto, Yankees catcher Francisco Cervelli, Mariners catcher Jesus Montero, Mets outfielder Cesar Puello, Astros pitcher Sergio Escalona, Padres pitcher Fautino De Los Santos and Yankees outfielder Fernando Martinez have accepted their punishments handed out by Major League Baseball, Fox Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports, citing sources.

Athletics pitcher Bartolo Colon, Blue Jays outfielder Melky Cabrera and Padres catcher Yasmani Grandal received no additional punishments. They each have served 50-game suspensions following a positive test.

Nationals pitcher Gio Gonzalez and Orioles infielder Danny Valencia have been cleared of any wrongdoing.

An announcement is still expected for a potential suspension for Alex Rodriguez, who is is still expected to play third base for the New York Yankees Monday night as the Bronx Bombers open up a series against the White Sox in Chicago. Hours before first pitch, however, Major League Baseball is expected to announce that Rodriguez will be banned for at least the remainder of the 2013 season and possibly all of the 2014 season as a result of MLB's investigation into a Miami clinic accused of distributing banned performance-enhancing drugs to baseball players.

Read more: 12 MLB players suspended for PEDs, FOX Sports reports | Fox News
They should be banned forever...and never allowed to be nominated for the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Hell, Pete Rose did nothing more than bet on his own team. Now that's a fuckin' shame. To let these hotshots shoot up with steroids and get a slap on the wrist is totally pathetic! I say kick their asses to the curb and let some clean guys take their places!

It could be in A-Roid's case....the Yanks still owe him $96M for rest of his contract....he got suspended today but can appeal until around 14 Sept. which means all he misses is the last 3 weeks of the season and the Yanks have to pay him. THEN he starts his 214 game suspension which will carry into the first third of the 2015 season. I'm sure the Yanks would have been very happy with a life-time ban so they could ditch his contract. He's 38 now and brittle as a tea cup...to lose a season and a half at that age means he'll never be able to hit MLB pitching again.

I'm not sure they have to pay him while he's suspended. Can you verify that?

I'm not sure they have to pay him while he's suspended. Can you verify that?

Nobody gets paid under suspension.

RULES FOR SUSPENDED PLAYERS

What they can't do:
Cannot receive pay
Cannot participate in Arizona Fall League
Cannot participate in Postseason games
Cannot be elected or selected to the All-Star Game (if player is suspended during the offseason, Spring Training, or championship season prior to the All-Star Game)

What they can do:
Can participate in Spring Training and extended spring training
Can participate in affiliated Winter League games
Can work out with the club
Can participate in batting practice before the gates open before a game
Can consent to an assignment to a Minor League affiliate for a period of time prescribed under Section 7.H.2 of the Joint Drug Program

(MLB page)

What does most of them being Latino have to do with anything?

You tell me but first learn how spell eh "Taz"?....all you do is chirp; I've yet to see you try to string two sentences together. Trying to imply I'm a racist shows what a fucking idiot you are....ALL the names are latin today....which I pointed out so next time read twice, mouth off once.

You tell me but first learn how spell eh "Taz"?....all you do is chirp; I've yet to see you try to string two sentences together. Trying to imply I'm a racist shows what a fucking idiot you are....ALL the names are latin today....which I pointed out so next time read twice, mouth off once.

DTMB didn't imply you're a "racist" (as if "Latin" is a race) ... YOU did:

I agree with the last part: :cuckoo:

I do not think he is implying you are a racist...it looks more like he is implying you are a MORON.