Pennant Race

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I was just looking at the schedules.

The Nats have to play the Giants, @Phillies, @Dodgers, @Mariners, Phillies, Braves, @Mets, @Braves.

The Braves have the @Reds, @Mets, Marlins, Phillies, @Marlins, @Nats, @ Texas, Nats.

I think the Nats have a much tougher row to hoe with the Giants/Dodgers/Mariners.

I sent a pm to you on this but never heard back from you on,you REALLY should start following my royals thread reading the posts i make because i am posting facts there that prove that they are a team that is dangerous that nobody wants to face in the playoffs yet everybody acts like they dont even exist for some reason mentioning the tigers and the a's playing in the playoffs but NEVER the royals despite the fact they beat the A'S -the team with the best record in baseball,in oakland two out of three and then in kansas city three out of four and have the division lead over the tigers.:cuckoo:

as i said on another baseball thread,would love to see the royals and pirates but am realistic enough to know the pirates have been in way too bad a slump lately and have a tough schedule ahead of them so the best they can hope for is another winning season it looks like.

the royals though are a much different story though as anybody reading those posts can see for themselves WHY they are going to be a dangerous team when thye get to the playoffs,they are the hottest team in baseball since the all star break.a fact nobody seems to be aware of.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back