2009 Divisional Series

2009 Divisional Series (pick one of each series)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Five years since an appearance in the World Series.

Eight years since a World Series win.

We are WAY overdue!

:lol: Looks like the Yankees are crushing the Twins Andrew.

Last edited:
Fat Sabathia already effing shit up.

A Yankee loss tonight would be very pleasing.

Fat Sabathia already effing shit up.

A Yankee loss tonight would be very pleasing.

Just like he did last year. He's thrown 64 through 3. He won't last 6 at this rate.

Edit: Speak of the devil, their offense helps the fat bastard. Though I'm wondering when these TBS announcers will get their heads out of Jeter and A-Rod's ass.

Last edited:
you were sayin ladies

2-2

CC does look sloppy but we are going to score runs.

Jeter with the fucking bomb

lol coward? Sorry i don't sit on my computer chair watching the game...be back later

lol coward? Sorry i don't sit on my computer chair watching the game...be back later

:lol: I didn't see you posting when the Twins scored twice. You scored after they got the homer so you could come and gloat. It's no big.

I didn't come to gloat...I came to my office to get something and saw my e-mail and saw you talkin trash.

Much like the trash talking red sox fan gloating in April...you were gloating in the 3rd inning :p

There is still much baseball to be played and CC just had one of his better innings

what do you know...yanks take the lead and Twins pitcher up to 70 pitchers through 4

and the Yanks are up 6-2....got awfully quiet in here...Yanks are looking good

What were you saying Dogbert...I liked how you edited your first post about the game saying how smart you were cause the twins took an early lead.

"Man, I look like a mad genius right about now"

nah, not so much anymore...in fact you kinda look like the opposite. Must be fun to celebrate in the 3rd inning

2 more innings and this game is over.

Last edited:
my my where in the world is the knot it all dogbert.

Like I said..the Yankees STOMPED the Twins tonight.

STOMPED.

Man, I look like a genius right now huh...

Worry about your sox tomorrow...you guys have a much tougher series then we do

Andrew :lol:. I'm right here, not sure where else you think I've been. You can be cocky all you want. Matter of the fact stands, your ass didn't show up until the homer. I'm willing to admit that the Yankees seemingly have won this one pretty good but don't be cocky there. C.C wasn't exactly throwing his best stuff and if this is against the Twins, how is he going to fare in the next round? :eusa_eh:

I pointed out in the 3rd inning that the Yankees weren't stomping on the Twins. Also, Rivera just gave up two bases to the Twins. Again, feel cocky all you want but your pitchers aren't throwing their best tonight.

lol...CC gave up 2 runs 1 of them on a PASSED BALL by Posada...He may have gotten into trouble but he got out of it each time.

And Mo did give up 2 bases and as usual just shut the door.

You were talking stupid trash in the 3rd inning...which is retarded.

CC didn't have his best stuff and he still dominated the hottest team in baseball...1 of his earned runs off a passed ball from Posada lol

Like I predicted...Yankees dominated the Twins today just like I said.

Our pitchers didn;t look good? LMAO

Hughes was dominant, And Joba came in and threw 2 fastballs hitting 95 and 96 and ended the inning.

Mo was fine, he abused the first 2 batters, walked 1 on a border line pitch and next guy got a bloop single and then what do you know...weak ground ball to end the inning.

Worry about your sawx tomorrow, you have a much tougher series then we do.

what is funny is like you say I didn't show up till the Yankees tied it...your ass seem to have dissapeared when the Yanks took over.

Also

Arod with 2 two our rbi rockets

Talking trash and mocking you is two different things. You're very cocky about this team, which is hilarious. Just remember three years: 2001, 2003, and 2004. Three chances where the Yankees had victory in their hands and blew it. Face it bucko, your team is the one that's cursed now. :lol:

Forum List

Back