2009 Divisional Series

2009 Divisional Series (pick one of each series)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what is funny is like you say I didn't show up till the Yankees tied it...your ass seem to have dissapeared when the Yanks took over.

Also

Arod with 2 two our rbi rockets

I didn't disappear. I was watching the game and doing some work. If you were too busy to post except for when the Yankees did something good, no point in posting.

:lol: A-Rod doesn't have trouble producing when the Yankees have a good size lead. Let me see him get a clutch hit in the playoffs. A-Rod has been good since Game 4 of the 2004 ALCS as I have. :lol:

lol cursed? You are an idiot.

You act like the Red Sox have had a dynasty lately...you've won 2 series and have't won jack shit since 06

You weren't mocking...what was that quote that you so convienetly edited out of your post lol

"I look like a mad genius right now"

Looks like you were wrong and I was right...I am not cocky about this team...I am the only one that keeps saying anything can happen in a short series...Yankees can lose this series obviously.

Chances are they won't...They will most likely sweep the Twins.

Angels in 4 is my prediciton in the sox series as well

what is funny is like you say I didn't show up till the Yankees tied it...your ass seem to have dissapeared when the Yanks took over.

Also

Arod with 2 two our rbi rockets

I didn't disappear. I was watching the game and doing some work. If you were too busy to post except for when the Yankees did something good, no point in posting.

:lol: A-Rod doesn't have trouble producing when the Yankees have a good size lead. Let me see him get a clutch hit in the playoffs. A-Rod has been good since Game 4 of the 2004 ALCS as I have. :lol:

lmao he got the Arod got a clutch single to put the Yankees up by 2 in the 5th inning...with 2 outs.

That is clutch you dolt

lmao he got the Arod got a clutch single to put the Yankees up by 2 in the 5th inning...with 2 outs.

That is clutch you dolt

That's not clutch. Clutch is 9 inning magic. Clutch is when your team is down and you get that big hit to tie it up or put them ahead. The 5th inning ONE TIME is what you consider clutch? In that case, every MLB player ever is most likely clutch. :lol:

You act like the Red Sox have had a dynasty lately...you've won 2 series and have't won jack shit since 06

You weren't mocking...what was that quote that you so convienetly edited out of your post lol

Looks like you were wrong and I was right...I am not cocky about this team...I am the only one that keeps saying anything can happen in a short series...Yankees can lose this series obviously.

:lol: you are being quite cocky. All you been saying is that the Yankees will crush the Twins. You have no room to talk since you failed to show up when the Twins were up by 2 and only showed up when the Yankees tied it. I was here after the Yankees tied it and when they won. If the Twins had won, I doubt we would of seen much of you beyond a few words.

As for the mad genius part, some wordplay on my part. I'm still a mad genius through and through. :D

That is clutch you dolt

That's not clutch. Clutch is 9 inning magic. Clutch is when your team is down and you get that big hit to tie it up or put them ahead. The 5th inning ONE TIME is what you consider clutch? In that case, every MLB player ever is most likely clutch. :lol:

Hard to show 9th inning magic when your're up 7-2.

Also..not only did he rip 2 two out rbi singles....He also made 2 awesome defensive plays to stop runs

:lol: you are being quite cocky. All you been saying is that the Yankees will crush the Twins. You have no room to talk since you failed to show up when the Twins were up by 2 and only showed up when the Yankees tied it. I was here after the Yankees tied it and when they won. If the Twins had won, I doubt we would of seen much of you beyond a few words.

As for the mad genius part, some wordplay on my part. I'm still a mad genius through and through. :D

Yes, I did say the Yankees will crush the twins...and so far I have been right.

I was watching the game on my living room not sitting on my office chair, then I saw my email inbox and your idiotic comments in the third inning lol and then not 5 minutes later it was a tie game.

Then when the Yankees took over you seem to have vanished as well...you act like the Twins up by 2 in the 3rd is at all scary...and you can't doubt cause quite frankly you don't know shit.

I was here last year when the Yanks didn't make the playoffs

Worry about your Sawx tomorrow, playing in Anaheim where Lester and Beckett both pitch worse on the road then compared to Fenway

Fat Sabathia already effing shit up.

A Yankee loss tonight would be very pleasing.
Svelt CC was annoy you just as much. :razz:

NY wins 7-2 behind one earned in 6 2/3 from CC, and strong relief from Huges, Joba & Mo.

This series should be a breeze for y'all.

Too bad CC didn't implode ... it would have been great to listen to all the hub bub about it.

Fat Sabathia already effing shit up.

A Yankee loss tonight would be very pleasing.

NY wins 7-2 behind one earned in 6 2/3 from CC, and strong relief from Huges, Joba & Mo.

Too bad CC didn't implode ... it would have been great to listen to all the hub bub about it.
Wasn't worried about it.

You have to watch Mauer in the Twins lineup.

You have to watch everybody in NY's lineup.

When George Steinbrenner sends a memo to all the Yankee players, do you think he cc: Sabathia?

Wasn't worried about it.

Pretty much.

It's a damn shame that Morneau is out.

Saw a Great Yankee T Shirt.

"What Curse? You guys just sucked for 86 Years"

The best one ever was the one my sister made

"Fisk Eats Rice"

Wasn't worried about it.

Pretty much.

It's a damn shame that Morneau is out.
It really was fantastic they managed to win a pennant without him.

Of course Ron Darling was being a dick during the game, saying that was not their only goal, as if anyone didn't know that.

Forum List

Back