Will Brett Favre reach 500 Touchdowns in his Career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008

He's sitting at 469 TDs right now, and last week showed that he still has something left. He has the majority of this season and next season since he's signed for that long. Question is, will he reach that historic number?

Poll included.

Edit: In my personal opinion, I think he will. He throws one to two touchdowns a game and he'll get it.

Last edited:
Last year showed he doesn't have the endurance to play at a high level for a full season. 31 TDs will take two and possibly three season.

I vote no

Who knows what he will do. He runs hot and cold. He sure was hot last night though.

Have you guys seen this commercial? I have been annoyed at his off season antics, but this made me laugh..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xDhi06XIAM]YouTube - Brett Favre Sears Commercial-Cold Feet extended version[/ame]

Ten minutes left to go and he has three touchdowns against the Baltimore defense.

His total so far: 476.

At the rate he's going, he'll easily get it. 24 away.

Brett Favre is a total winner. He succeeds at everything he does. There is 3:30 on the clock, the Vikes are down by 1 point. Favre will drive the Vikes, score and win. that is what he does. He is a total winner

He will get to 500 and there is a high probability he will get there this season.

What a stud! This game is over. Vikes will remain undefeated. Favre is the reason. He is the difference maker. I am not a fan of Minnesota, but they are a damn good team. With Favre taking the snaps, they are incredible.

Forum List

Back