2009 Divisional Series

2009 Divisional Series (pick one of each series)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know that none of the calls would have changed the outcome of the game but that umpiring crew was terrible tonight.

I love how these people act like angels kill the red sox. we just gave them to many extra outs.

bay throw was off the line and boucne and hit off the runner angel foot which hurt the most.
second the calls were one of the worst i seen in so long... in baseball.. here let me share you something with the first base umpire.

"in a 2003 Sports Illustrated survey given to current major league players, Bucknor was voted as the league's worst umpire, with 20.7% of the vote.[2]

In an updated 2006 Sports Illustrated survey given to current major league players, Bucknor was again voted the league's worst umpire, with 21% of the vote.[3] In 2008, Jeff Passan of Yahoo! Sports also called him the worst umpire.[4]

During cold weather games, Bucknor wears a long-sleeve pullover shirt behind the plate, instead of the plate jacket. He is known to be very dramatic when calling third strikes.

MAJOR LEAGUE SERVICE TIME: 10 Years

bye bye cb.... joe west was alright but seem to tight the zone on red lester pitcher...

ARTICLE!!!

What are you THINKING???

ANA over BOS???

I got a feeling.

I'm with ya dude...nothing to do with me going against the sox...

Angels have played the sox tough this year...I think they have a winning record over them in the reg season...5-4 I think i heard on Baseball tonight.

Red Sox offense needs to show up...and need to watch Angels stealing bases on them.

I'm looking forward to watching the Angels and Sox go at it...shoul dbe a fun series to watch

they also had that when playing red sox every time.. thats nothing new.

I love how these people act like angels kill the red sox. we just gave them to many extra outs.

bay throw was off the line and boucne and hit off the runner angel foot which hurt the most.
second the calls were one of the worst i seen in so long... in baseball.. here let me share you something with the first base umpire.

"in a 2003 Sports Illustrated survey given to current major league players, Bucknor was voted as the league's worst umpire, with 20.7% of the vote.[2]

In an updated 2006 Sports Illustrated survey given to current major league players, Bucknor was again voted the league's worst umpire, with 21% of the vote.[3] In 2008, Jeff Passan of Yahoo! Sports also called him the worst umpire.[4]

During cold weather games, Bucknor wears a long-sleeve pullover shirt behind the plate, instead of the plate jacket. He is known to be very dramatic when calling third strikes.

bye bye cb.... joe west was alright but seem to tight the zone on red lester pitcher...

:(:(

:(:(

as people said the umpire calls wouldn't of change the outcome i don't think they were all bad.
just first base umpire bucknor

Arod with a huge 2 out rbi single!

That clutch enough for you!

1-1

Nice game by blackburn...moved the ball around great.

Amazing to see an 11-11 pitcher with a 4+ era be reincarnated to Cy Young...

A bit ridiculous how the announcers compared that hit to TIE the game in the 6TH to a Reggie Jackson clutch hit in Game 6 of the World Series.

I'll agree to that

point stands tho...huge clutch hit by Arod...esp with 2 outs...nice clean single to score Jeter to tie the game

New Topics

Forum List

Back