2000 Show Up To Obama Rally In Vegas

Trump will be getting crowds like he does until he dies.

Real numbers don't concern The Orange Virus. He will make them up anyway and Cult45 will march in lockstep with whatever comes out of his maw.
Said the fake moderate.

Lol. Fake moderate simply because I dislike The Orange Virus. K. Yet, you know I'm right.
“Moderates” don’t call people “viruses”.

Especially in a completely one-sided manner.

Lol. K. I think he is a human virus infecting our American society with stupidity. You obviously disagree. And the world keeps a-turnin'...
Democrats are far far worse.

Real numbers don't concern The Orange Virus. He will make them up anyway and Cult45 will march in lockstep with whatever comes out of his maw.
Said the fake moderate.

Lol. Fake moderate simply because I dislike The Orange Virus. K. Yet, you know I'm right.
“Moderates” don’t call people “viruses”.

Especially in a completely one-sided manner.

Lol. K. I think he is a human virus infecting our American society with stupidity. You obviously disagree. And the world keeps a-turnin'...
Democrats are far far worse.

Some are. No question.

Help me, Lord, I can't stop laughing.

Trump had 8,500 show up to a rally out in the sticks in Nevada and Obama couldn't get over 2,000 hookers in downtown Vegas.

And Trump had over 100,000 who wanted tickets in Texas tonight. 20,000 inside and thousands watching on Jumbotrons.

ROTFLMAO

Attendance at Trump's Nevada rally quadruples Obama event total at UNLV arena
Still trying to sell that crap?

Obama spoke at a smaller venue. It sat 2000 people
Two days later, former President Obama took credit for the nation's soaring economy and bashed President Trump before a crowd of only 2,000, ABC News reported. The venue, the Cox Pavilion at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, seats between 2,154 and 3,286 people, depending on its configuration.
-----
in any event, trump had to move their rally so they could hold the crowd. i doubt the low #'s for obama was because of the venue.

but oh look what was next door:

A UNLV spokesperson told Fox News she was unaware why the state's Democratic Party chose not to hold the rally at the adjacent Thomas & Mack Center, which she confirmed could seat between 3,600 and 19,000.

Because they knew they couldn't fill a larger venue without paying people to attend.

Trump had 8,500 show up to a rally out in the sticks in Nevada and Obama couldn't get over 2,000 hookers in downtown Vegas.

And Trump had over 100,000 who wanted tickets in Texas tonight. 20,000 inside and thousands watching on Jumbotrons.

ROTFLMAO

Two days later, former President Obama took credit for the nation's soaring economy and bashed President Trump before a crowd of only 2,000, ABC News reported. The venue, the Cox Pavilion at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, seats between 2,154 and 3,286 people, depending on its configuration.
-----
in any event, trump had to move their rally so they could hold the crowd. i doubt the low #'s for obama was because of the venue.

A UNLV spokesperson told Fox News she was unaware why the state's Democratic Party chose not to hold the rally at the adjacent Thomas & Mack Center, which she confirmed could seat between 3,600 and 19,000.

Because they knew they couldn't fill a larger venue without paying people to attend.

They paid people to attend the Cox Pavilion event- it would just cost more to pay enough people to fill a bigger venue.

ROTFLMAO

-----

The Great Obama could still easily beat Crooked Donnie in an election

ROTFLMAO

-----

They paid people to attend the Cox Pavilion event- it would just cost more to pay enough people to fill a bigger venue.
Sure it would

ROTFLMAO

-----

The Great Obama could still easily beat Crooked Donnie in an election

Which means absolutely nothing today!
Spoken like a true Dem loser.
Here's a help line # to call:
1-800-ComebackHillary

obamastlouis_Q_20081018135311.jpg

Have balls to comment on this?

A photo from 2008??

Really??

Guess that's the best a lefty loon can do.
Not a lefty, didnt vote for obama....but he is a better man than the orange, he had more Americans come see him, and. Ote for him...that's a fact.
And yet you use bullshit Democrat talking points.....
Sane talking points...I point out the racism, bigotry, lying, hate, hypocrisy coming outta the so called conservatives.

Forum List

Back