So How Many Times Were There More Jobs Than People During The Obama Years?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:aargh: :aargh: :5_1_12024: So now Obama comes back from vacation to brag about how this is his economy? The Trump economic wonder was created by him?
Really? Does anyone ever recall a time during that 8 year horror when we hit 20,000 in the stock market and we had 7 million job openings?
:abgg2q.jpg:

ObamasNumbers-2017_May2018.png

You can read more: Obama's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org

:aargh: :aargh: :5_1_12024: So now Obama comes back from vacation to brag about how this is his economy? The Trump economic wonder was created by him?
Really? Does anyone ever recall a time during that 8 year horror when we hit 20,000 in the stock market and we had 7 million job openings?
Lol, how many points has tRump dropped the unemployment rate?

i can still remember how many people were applying for unemployment during the obama 8 year recession! Millions and Millions !!!

Trumps-Numbers-year1.png

Trump's Numbers - FactCheck.org
That was kinda my point. He hasn't even knocked a full point off of it. And his job creation numbers are lagging behind as well.

i remember the day when Obama crashed the DOW to about 6600. great job !!!

Trumps-Numbers-year1.png

That was kinda my point. He hasn't even knocked a full point off of it. And his job creation numbers are lagging behind as well.
I will presume you serve food or work in a kitchen for a living.

Trumps-Numbers-year1.png

Then I will presume you are the mail order bride of a socially crippled elderly gay man.

Welcome.to America!

Trumps-Numbers-year1.png

all i remember during the Obama recession was about 35% unemployment with over 90 million people unemployed

Trumps-Numbers-year1.png

Then I will presume you are the mail order bride of a socially crippled elderly gay man.

Welcome.to America!
I will presume you’re a welfare case.

Trumps-Numbers-year1.png

all i remember during the Obama recession was about 35% unemployment with over 90 million people unemployed
Was more like 10%, and the Bush recession was in full swing when President Obama took charge.

Trumps-Numbers-year1.png

Was more like 10%, and the Bush recession was in full swing when President Obama took charge.
GW, Obama...same shit.

Trumps-Numbers-year1.png

Welcome.to America!
I'mma stick with my first impression.

Welcome.to America!
Ebonics?

i still dont recall a time when we have 7 million job openings when Obama was President, then again, going on vacation was his priority

Welcome.to America!
Ebonics?
Slang.

White people use it to.

Look in the dictionary under "colloquialism".

The "job numbers" are garbage. Even worse they are stinkier if misinterpreted. Hardly ANY number coming out of Washington is not monkeyed with or tainted. So matching jobs to "the unemployed" is generally botched by any press report. The number of people ACTIVELY SEEKING work is different from those who are unemployed. And during the Obama years, there number that had given up on job search was much higher. Largely because the jobs available SUCKED and required working 2 or 3 part time jobs and couldn't compare to the unemployment benefits available.

Trumps-Numbers-year1.png

Not hard to get 10% obama numbers when they START with economy TANKING by 35% and a capital loss of nearly $8Trill. Also # of jobs created is a total scam. Because you can count the same jobs LOST as jobs gained in the next quarter. And it says NOTHING about the stability or quality of the job.

Forum List

Back